YuuShibu

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you like the teaser?

Great, want more!
100%
Okay, would read more.
No votes
Not as good as expected.
No votes
Boring, won't read more.
No votes

Total votes: 13

obsidian pegasus
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

YuuShibu

Post by obsidian pegasus »

Teaser page here.

Plot

The story revolves around a young man named Raul Chaser who dreamed of becoming a hero with his team of skilled heroes-in-training, but due to the collapse of the Demon Empire, the Hero Program was suspended. With Raul's dream crushed, he was forced to find a new line of work and ended up employed at a small department store called Magic Shop Leon. Raul's life since then has been busy but dull, when one day someone arrives at the store applying for a job. Raul finds out that the new hire is the Demon Lord's child and also happens to be a cute girl. Source: Wikipedia

Announcement (See Illustrations)

This notes the indefinite suspension of the "Hero Program". Since the founding of the Hero Program in the year 1349 our country has produced a fine heritage of Heroes and Legends during our fight with the demons, of which we are proud. Despite this, given the collapse of the Demon Empire, the Council has decided our initial goal with the program has been met, and as a result the Hero Program will be henceforth disbanded.
The Hero Program has enjoyed a large support base from our community, over the years, still, the government has decided to disband the program due to monetary constraints and the strict budget laid out for the year.
In addition, to the 132 Hero Trial Candidates scheduled to begin testing at the beginning of next month, this assessment has been suspended with our apologies. -translated by obsidian

Beginning of Page 1

“Welcoooooome!”

While bundling up groups of ten 1000 Gold notes each, which made the inside of the magical register grow voluminous, the youth Raul made his voice resound.

Without a moment’s delay, he raised his head and occasionally checked up on the customer who started gazing at the Magical Repel Traps for Slimes that welled up in wet areas during early summer which had been placed in the seasonal goods corner, he turned his head in a circle and tried surveying the shop interior. -translated by cautr
黒曜石ペガサス
私の悪い文法のため申し訳ありません
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: yuusha ni narenakatta ore ha shibushibu.....

Post by Gohankuten »

Isn't a topic like this supposed to be posted in the future project suggestion section and not here? Anyway I love the anime so I would love to read this.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Moved
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

I'd like to see it translated, lol...it's quite cute,and funny, so there's not a lack of laughter at the series. So here's my +1.
('w')b
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
MineRiko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Hidan no Aria

Post by MineRiko »

I couldn't even watch half the episode. Seriously lel
Wiki Account: Nii-sama
Kanamechan Translations, Chinjufu Scanlations, Chinjufu Channel
xXCloud9Xx
Astral Realm

Post by xXCloud9Xx »

Hi hi! ^_^

After watching the anime I got real excited that this was a LightNovel, after searching for hours I got disappointed that no one had translated it. So I came to the forums here and "ta-da!" I see this suggested! It feels in the same vain as highschool dxd (some may see that as a bad point, but I like it! :D )

In short: I'd love to read this!!

Slightly off topic:
I registered today after being an avid reader of lots of the work done here on Baka-tsuki, so I'd like to say thank you to all the translators here on this site, please keep up the awesome job you all do (although most won't see this, probably...)
Felinon
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felinon »

I didn't like the anime, so no.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Felinon wrote:I didn't like the anime, so no.
For reference, like a lot of series, the anime doesn't actually follow the novels all that much. Apparently it tracks closer to the much more fan service heavy manga.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Bought the first volume, it will at least be teased at the blog soon™.

(Lots of my things are pending TLC, so I got time for other silly things)

EDIT: Started work on the teaser here. It'll be posted bit by bit.

EDIT2: Deleted old poll, moved thread, blabla. No new poll until a bigger portion (a few pages) has been translated.

EDIT3: Poll added again.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Wolvian
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: YuuShibu

Post by Wolvian »

I'm currently trying to expand the page. I'm hoping it'll add more views.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Wolvian wrote:I'm currently trying to expand the page. I'm hoping it'll add more views.
I think you added the series overview, right? Thanks for that. But please don't put vol 2-9000 on it, they haven't even been started by anyone, it'd just make the page explode without any real value. In case people wonder about how far the series goes, they can check on the overview.

P.S.: If you're worried about views, then promotion and new content's the best solution. :lol:
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Wolvian
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wolvian »

I was planning on adding novel illustrations from all of the volumes, if you decide otherwise that's fine.
jbecks24
Astral Realm

Post by jbecks24 »

So, this topic seems to have died, but i would LOVE to see this translated. i would do it myself, but i speak very little japanese and can't read a lick of it. on the other hand, i would be more than willing to be an editor or quality checker for this if it does get translated.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”