Hundred

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you like the teaser?

Great! Want to read more!
96%
Interesting. Would read more.
4%
Not bad. Not good.
No votes
Boring.
No votes

Total votes: 147

majestix1988
Astral Realm

Hundred

Post by majestix1988 »

Link to project: Hundred

Please state your opinion. :roll:

Story Synopsis:
"Hundred" - this is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form "Savage" which is attacking the Earth. The protagonist Kisaragi Hayato uses the Hundred's "Master of Martial Arts" to be on par with them, achieving the matriculation into the battleship university "Little Garden".
But――
"We've already met, you know, Hayato――!"
"Oh... And you are...?"
Around his room mate Emil Crossford, who also knows him well (?) for some reason, Hayato starts feeling uneasy. Furthermore, just after the matriculation he is being challenged by "Queen" Claire Harvey, the academy's strongest master of martial arts, to a duel...?!

Genre (Guessed from Prologue): Sci-Fi, Action, RomCom (?)

Volume 1 Cover

EDIT cautr: Edited for being a teaser.
EDIT2 cautr: Uploaded the illustrations I could find.
ChaosHead90
Astral Realm

Re: Hundred

Post by ChaosHead90 »

Somebody pls translate this.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

It's up to translators to decide on which series they want to work.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Reminds me of Muv-Luv Alternative, but with less blood (well, it's just a guess, though). Might be good, I'll see if I can get my hand on a raw to judge the difficulty.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
setsuna86
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by setsuna86 »

Does someone want to begin this Project? If there is someone, he can contact me, I will help.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

setsuna86 wrote:Does someone want to begin this Project? If there is someone, he can contact me, I will help.
With...?

denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

cautr wrote:
setsuna86 wrote:Does someone want to begin this Project? If there is someone, he can contact me, I will help.
With...?
Help translating I presume. setsuna86 is currently translating Gakusen.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

I think I'll tease this project... I'll start to TL some pages, but there are two very important things to keep in mind:

1) My Japanese is inaccurate as f*ck, but better than nothing

2) I'm slow as f*ck, but better than nothing

3) I'll probably only tease it 'cause of the above

4) Don't sh*tstorm me 'cause of the above

I'll manage the teaser page and etc. once I've got something to past (2-3 pages into the chapter will do for now, I guess). I could desperately use someone to TLC this, even if it's just little I'm doing, because: See point 1 and 2. If someone considers to be that person, please keep in mind that it might be worse TLCing what I'm doing, than TLing it yourself. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Could someone upload the illustrations? My raw's a mess.

EDIT 2: Teaser page started. I'll copy the code just in case I messed something up and it's getting removed. :roll:

Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

thanks for the teaser :D
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Guest wrote:thanks for the teaser :D
Well, you're welcome, Anon. Though, if you read the original and spot TL mistakes, by all means, correct them. Also the teaser isn't done, I plan to do the whole prologue at least...

Link to the teaser page is: Hundred

setsuna86
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by setsuna86 »

cautr wrote:
Guest wrote:thanks for the teaser :D
Well, you're welcome, Anon. Though, if you read the original and spot TL mistakes, by all means, correct them. Also the teaser isn't done, I plan to do the whole prologue at least...

Link to the teaser page is: Hundred
Thanks for picking this LN. Honestly, I only read the first manga chapter and I have the Feeling that it's something really interesting. If I didn't already a noveö to translate, I would have taken this. But I can help.
Have you already begun to think how you can do the therminology? I can help you with it. And since you begin the Project, you will the main translator; and when I will finish with Gakusen vol4, I will help with translations of some chapters. What do you say?
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

setsuna86 wrote:Thanks for picking this LN. Honestly, I only read the first manga chapter and I have the Feeling that it's something really interesting. If I didn't already a noveö to translate, I would have taken this. But I can help.
Have you already begun to think how you can do the therminology? I can help you with it. And since you begin the Project, you will the main translator; and when I will finish with Gakusen vol4, I will help with translations of some chapters. What do you say?
I already TL OniAi (somewhat), so I only plan to see what the prologue brings, and then don't know. :mrgreen: If you're good at TLing you could TLC me, which might be more work than you think, for the above mentioned reasons. I took like 2 hours for 2 pages, so my speed and accuracy might be more of a pain than a pleasure for the reader.

Long story short: We'll see after the prologue and feedback.

Regarding terminology: I only came across Hundred, Little Garden, Savage, marine academy-fleet and scissors in their arms (oO or razors? Dunno, didn't look at the pictures yet, tbh :mrgreen: ) yet, does this more or less fit yours?

EDIT: If anyone has a link or so to a neat RAW, please PM me. Thank you.

EDIT 2: Oooh, scissors AS hands, now I get it. :mrgreen:

cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Prologue's finished, I'll edit it tomorrow or so, it isn't really a good read as of now. Not even mentioning the need for TLC. :roll:

bludvein
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by bludvein »

Well I don't know about accuracy, but I appreciate the effort. This series looks quite interesting.
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

bludvein wrote:Well I don't know about accuracy, but I appreciate the effort. This series looks quite interesting.
You're welcome. Regarding approval: We're actually not lurking 24/7, believe it or not. :mrgreen:

And yeah, I kind of do want to know what happens next, but if I register another chapter it's 40 more pages of inaccuracy. :shock: And I might take a loooong time to do that. It'd be better if someone more experienced takes an interest in this.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”