Watashi Tachi no Tamura kun

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find Watashi Tachi no Tamura kun?

It was good! Please do more!
90%
It was interesting.
6%
Not as good as I thought.
2%
Boring. Not touching it again.
1%

Total votes: 206

ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Watashitachi no Tamura-kun

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

dragonst wrote:That would probably be me. But I'm gonna be extremely busy for next year so I would like to start work asap and maybe finish it by the end of the year. I guess the problem now would be to get a project supervisor?
Nope, there is no need for a project supervisor really. most impt ppl are translators. editors will pop out somewhere and everything moves on.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
DuskL
Astral Realm

Post by DuskL »

Hmm ... I voted Yes Please but would GAO! be better?
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Gao and Uguu are more like half the value of the Yes and no answers :),so 2 Gao/Uguu=1 Yes/No
noruto
Astral Realm

Re: Watashi Tachi no Tamura kun

Post by noruto »

brother and where did you find the light novel i am trying to find it everywhere i am from venezuela so i do not have acces to buy it by internet tell me iam looking forward to read it it seems pretty interesting anything could help me even a torrent
thanks and bye
DuskL
Astral Realm

Post by DuskL »

fiendmaw wrote:Gao and Uguu are more like half the value of the Yes and no answers :),so 2 Gao/Uguu=1 Yes/No
Ahh I see. I voted yes but I'm not really sure. The manga translation is almost done so I'm not sure if the light novel would give anything more than I already know.
dragonst
Project Translator

Post by dragonst »

I would say that the light novel gives more insight into the inner thoughts of Tamura, so you'll actually understand more about the motivations behind his actions.
彼らの任務は一つ。
友軍のために死ぬこと。
誰にも知られることなく、散っていく命がありました。
決して語られることのない戦いがありました。
明日さえも見えない絶望の中で、今日を生きる権利すら奪われた戦士たち。
守るべき祖国から捨てられ、戦争の大義も、勝利の栄光も、自らの名前さえも奪われた戦士たち。
そして、理想を追い求め、自らの手を血に染める戦士たち。
戦場という絶望の中で、彼らが見た希望とは何だったのでしょうか?
そして、彼らが守り抜いたものとは、何だったでしょうか?
死か、それとも解放か?
これは、歴史を変えた名もなき戦士たちの物語。

-戦場のヴァルキュリア3-
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Add a "Nipaa~" or "Hauu~" option and you have my yes :D
/me claws out throat and dies
dragonst
Project Translator

Post by dragonst »

noruto wrote:brother and where did you find the light novel i am trying to find it everywhere i am from venezuela so i do not have acces to buy it by internet tell me iam looking forward to read it it seems pretty interesting anything could help me even a torrent
thanks and bye
Hmm not sure if this would help, but there's no english version available as far as I know, but you can easily find the chinese version online if you can read chinese.
彼らの任務は一つ。
友軍のために死ぬこと。
誰にも知られることなく、散っていく命がありました。
決して語られることのない戦いがありました。
明日さえも見えない絶望の中で、今日を生きる権利すら奪われた戦士たち。
守るべき祖国から捨てられ、戦争の大義も、勝利の栄光も、自らの名前さえも奪われた戦士たち。
そして、理想を追い求め、自らの手を血に染める戦士たち。
戦場という絶望の中で、彼らが見た希望とは何だったのでしょうか?
そして、彼らが守り抜いたものとは、何だったでしょうか?
死か、それとも解放か?
これは、歴史を変えた名もなき戦士たちの物語。

-戦場のヴァルキュリア3-
noruto
Astral Realm

Post by noruto »

whaatttt well there is no hope i will never read it but al least i learning japanese i hope maybe in 5 years i will learn it i am also reading the manga version i read that there is no difference between the manga and the novel or at least there is not big changes is anyone is interested in the manga version just look for it
it is almost in every online manga place and there is just three chapters left i am really enjoying it jeje
ithink this is a nice light novel very simple but also very good i cryed in almost half of the manga that i hace read so i advise you to read it if you know chinese or japanese in fact is just two volumes so is not very long :lol: bye
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

I wonder if anyone will pick this up given how much interest in TD has developed on this site. How is this series, is it as good as Toradora?
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

typhonsentra wrote:I wonder if anyone will pick this up given how much interest in TD has developed on this site. How is this series, is it as good as Toradora?
It's short but then again for it's shortness it's too awesome to not read :mrgreen:
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Alright just read through all of what's translated on OneManga so far. It's pretty interesting but I have a big problem with Souma, she has no real reason to have such strong feelings for Tamura. You can really see how Takemiya grew as a writer in between these two projects when you compare how the characters develop their relationships.
Assassin
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Assassin »

She does have a reason, though.

She was all alone until Tamura showed up and gave her... somehow a major comfort. All she got during her previous middle school years was being bullied.
This is a place holder to God knows when this owner will change his signature, if he ever thinks of it.
DuskL
Astral Realm

Post by DuskL »

noruto wrote:whaatttt well there is no hope i will never read it but al least i learning japanese i hope maybe in 5 years i will learn it i am also reading the manga version i read that there is no difference between the manga and the novel or at least there is not big changes is anyone is interested in the manga version just look for it
it is almost in every online manga place and there is just three chapters left i am really enjoying it jeje
ithink this is a nice light novel very simple but also very good i cryed in almost half of the manga that i hace read so i advise you to read it if you know chinese or japanese in fact is just two volumes so is not very long :lol: bye
I too enjoyed the manga version. Probably one of the only ones where the girl I like wasn't rejected ... at least not completely anyway.
Lucid Yume
Astral Realm

Post by Lucid Yume »

I liked both this teaser and the related manga. Therefore I would love to see this project worked on, as Watashi Tachi no Tamura kun seems very much in the same vein as Toradora. However, being from the same author, this is to be expected but there are also unique and interesting story points. If there is ever a translator available, which seems hard to come by, I would like this to be translated. Yuyuko Takemiya certainly writes her novels well.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”