OLN: Escapists

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Arcsol93
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

OLN: Escapists

Post by Arcsol93 »

Using this as a placeholder for the time being while I work on setting this up. I will be trying to balance this and twilight contract in terms of posting chapters (Hopefully.)

The story itself would involve many genres (The idea was to have about 7 smaller stories that make up the overall plot of the main story.)
The premise of the story would be escapism, and the many aspects of life that would lead to escapism. As the plot progresses the escapists would question which world is real, and wonder if their own world was just a dreamed up fantasy of someone else.

I'm hoping that I'll have it up within a week or two. I have high hopes for the story itself, this has been in the making for about...six months. All that it comes down to now is creating a decent start.
"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable...and illogical...But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease." -The World God Only Knows

Return to “Creative works”