Kira's fan novel

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Kira's fan novel

Post by Mystes »

I'll write here a fan-made story inspired by Bungaku Shoujo. I'll probably start after the exams.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kira's fan novel

Post by Poke2201 »

Oh boy. I cant wait to read.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Light prologue:
Spoiler! :
Why?

Why is it happening?

Why did I trust them? Why did I have faith in them? Why was I friends with them?

These are questions which come to my mind after I learnt what happened. It’s a situation I never thought will happen.

I’ve been betrayed. I’ve been betrayed because I’ve been naïve. I’ve been betrayed because I had faith in people.

I’ll have my revenge done. No matter how much time will it take, I’ll keep my head on paying back the damage I’ve received.

And thus…just like the count of Monte Cristo, my enemies will suffer while my friends will be rewarded.
Kira0802

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Spoiler! :
What is the definition of ‘ordinary high school student’ to you?

Well, ordinary high school student can mean plenty of things. Though normally, it would man that he is a boy who eats breakfast in a hurry after waking up, runs to the bus station and gets into it by not much. After, that, he should talk with his friends at school, take his courses while listening most part of the teacher’s explanation, eat lunch at the school’s canteen, take courses during the afternoon also and finally, going home. After going home, he should eat his supper, study, play games and get to sleep.

That is the kind of guy I, Liam Striker was.

Though I am not the best student in his class, I still get good grades, enough to go to a great university after and find a decent job. After all, at Hamlet, the city where I am living right now, jobs are easy to find since it isn’t touched by massive immigration, unlike the other big cities around.

Also called ‘Liems’ by my friends, I was supposed to have a normal life. I’ve never dreamt of anything that would need a lot of work and perseverance. Well at least not at that time.

Right now, I’m waiting for somebody in front of the bookstore near my house.

Hey, do you want to hear a story?

A story about a boy, an ordinary boy, who went through something that is not really part of the typical high school student’s life?

Since I have enough time, I’ll tell it to you.
Kira0802

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Spoiler! :
Interlude 1:

As I was slowing walking on the road which takes me to the school, someone appeared in front of me. It was my friend, Kevin Ley, He didn’t have any special characteristics which make him stand out. Just like me, he was an ordinary guy waiting for me to go to school.

Kevin is tall – around 6”1’ maybe – and is one of my best friends, to not say my only one. He is always quiet during classes and doesn’t talk much. You can try making him say something, but he’ll only say the minimum if he doesn’t know you much. His brown eyes will look you as if you were some squirrel searching in the garbage can in a random park. He won’t bother you though, and on top of all, he’s really kind.

“Hey, Liems, good morning!”

“Hello.”

Since I know him well, he isn’t reserved when he talks to me.

“Did you see yesterday’s show? I mean the one with…”

Like this, we happily start talking about TV shows, sports events and our daily life as we walk to the bus. Though he doesn’t get into the bus today, and we parted away there. It seems that his father will take him to school today.

I said goodbye to him as he waved his hand to say goodbye when I looked through the bus’ window.

I remember the first time we’ve met.

Kevin was sitting apart from other people. Since he’s really tall, some people are scared of him and don’t talk to him. Even when they do, the fact that he wasn’t talking much made him into an unfriendly guy. I wasn’t really concerned, since I just transferred into that school.

The school, called Adams Academy (Canada), is a top-ranked school across the province. There are some people coming across Asia because it is at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. We also see some half-Asians and some Americans coming from Washington State. Adams Academy is a very demanding school and excellent grades are needed to stay there, but the atmosphere is very lax. People there laugh and smile as usual and nothing major happens usually.
Kira0802

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Spoiler! :
Kevin was sitting on a school bench at that time, reading a book which looked pretty boring. I simply sat beside him.

“I don’t want to talk to you”

He quickly closed his book and went to another bench after he said those words. But I followed him there.

“I said that I don’t want to talk to you.”

He repeated that and ran to another bench. I followed him.

He moved on, on and on, but I kept following him. Finally, we started to run and got into something similar to a tag game.

At the end, we both fall down, exhausted. Then, we burst of laugher.

“My name is Kevin Ley. You?”

“Liam Striker here.”

“Liam Striker heh? That’s a great family name, but it’s not enough.”

He thought a bit and said.

“I’ll call you Liams from now on.”

“Do what you want.”

And just like that, Kevin and I became friends.

But it didn’t last long.

END OF THE INTERLUDE.
Kira0802

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Spoiler! :
What is the definition of ‘ordinary high school student’ to you?

Well, ordinary high school student can mean plenty of things. Though normally, it would man that he is a boy who eats breakfast in a hurry after waking up, runs to the bus station and gets into it by not much. After, that, he should talk with his friends at school, take his courses while listening most part of the teacher’s explanation, eat lunch at the school’s canteen, take courses during the afternoon also and finally, going home. After going home, he should eat his supper, study, play games and get to sleep.

That is the kind of guy I, Liam Striker was.

Though I am not the best student in his class, I still get good grades, enough to go to a great university after and find a decent job. After all, at Hamlet, the city where I am living right now, jobs are easy to find since it isn’t touched by massive immigration, unlike the other big cities around.

Also called ‘Liems’ by my friends, I was supposed to have a normal life. I’ve never dreamt of anything that would need a lot of work and perseverance. Well at least not at that time.

Right now, I’m waiting for somebody in front of the bookstore near my house.

Hey, do you want to hear a story?

A story about a boy, an ordinary boy, who went through something that is not really part of the typical high school student’s life?

Since I have enough time, I’ll tell it to you.

As I was slowing walking on the road which takes me to the school, someone appeared in front of me. It was my friend, Kevin Ley, He didn’t have any special characteristics which make him stand out. Just like me, he was an ordinary guy waiting for me to go to school.

Kevin is tall – around 6”1’ maybe – and is one of my best friends, to not say my only one. He is always quiet during classes and doesn’t talk much. You can try making him say something, but he’ll only say the minimum if he doesn’t know you much. His brown eyes will look you as if you were some squirrel searching in the garbage can in a random park. He won’t bother you though, and on top of all, he’s really kind.

“Hey, Liems, good morning!”

“Hello.”

Since I know him well, he isn’t reserved when he talks to me.

“Did you see yesterday’s show? I mean the one with…”

Like this, we happily start talking about TV shows, sports events and our daily life as we walk to the bus. Though he doesn’t get into the bus today, and we parted away there. It seems that his father will take him to school today.

I said goodbye to him as he waved his hand to say goodbye when I looked through the bus’ window.

I remember the first time we’ve met.

Kevin was sitting apart from other people. Since he’s really tall, some people are scared of him and don’t talk to him. Even when they do, the fact that he wasn’t talking much made him into an unfriendly guy. I wasn’t really concerned, since I just transferred into that school.

The school, called Adams Academy (Canada), is a top-ranked school across the province. There are some people coming across Asia because it is at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. We also see some half-Asians and some Americans coming from Washington State. Adams Academy is a very demanding school and excellent grades are needed to stay there, but the atmosphere is very lax. People there laugh and smile as usual and nothing major happens usually.

Kevin was sitting on a school bench at that time, reading a book which looked pretty boring. I simply sat beside him.

“I don’t want to talk to you”

He quickly closed his book and went to another bench after he said those words. But I followed him there.

“I said that I don’t want to talk to you.”

He repeated that and ran to another bench. I followed him.

He moved on, on and on, but I kept following him. Finally, we started to run and got into something similar to a tag game.

At the end, we both fall down, exhausted. Then, we burst of laugher.

“My name is Kevin Ley. You?”

“Liam Striker here.”

“Liam Striker heh? That’s a great family name, but it’s not enough.”

He thought a bit and said.

“I’ll call you Liams from now on.”

“Do what you want.”

And just like that, Kevin and I became friends.

But it didn’t last long.

------------------------------

It can’t be.

It can’t possibly.

It can’t possibly be.

He couldn’t have died.

Why? Why? WHY?

Many thoughts were passing throughout my head as I heard the news.

A car exploded and two people died. A policeman and a kid. I didn’t focus on the policeman’s name, but rather on the kid’s.

KEVIN LEY.

Ahhh…right. That’s it. That was the end of my happy days.

Because happy days were linked to my best friend.

Why do I need to try that hard to get a friend, if everyone leaves me, and more painfully at each time?

Do I bring misfortune? Do I bring sadness? Am I the Reaper?

END OF THE INTERLUDE.

Chapter 1:
As I walked towards school, I was thinking about what happened a year ago. Today I’ll become a sophomore. I’m already 14 years old now, and being 14 years old means that I start to become a man.

When I arrived at school, a friend greeted me. His name is Kyle Lowe. He is exactly the opposite of Kevin. His blond hair is in contrast with Kevin’s black hair, just like his green eyes are in contrast with Kevin’s brown eyes.

Kyle isn’t the shy type at all. When a beautiful girl passes by, he tries to seduce her. Though normally the girl rejects him, other people start laughing at his altitude, which makes him very pleased.

We start to talk about everything and nothing. Before we realize, the bell rang. Thus, we went to the classroom to take our Maths course. Just like in the books, I wasn’t paying attention at all.

Suddenly.

It wasn’t like some kind of drama movie; there were no cherry blossoms flying around. Though there were maple leaves blown by wind, followed by the surprise of seeing a girl. She didn’t look like other girls I knew. Her long black hair was so long that it arrives at her waist. Her brown eyes were somehow empty. However, you can’t call these eyes ‘sad’. In fact, in my opinion, I think that it’s happy because it seems that she can understand everyone well. Something which I suck doing.

“OUCH!”

“Pay attention, Striker!”

“I’m sorry, sir.”

“Tsk.”

My Maths teacher just pitched a chalk at me.

Anyways…she seems interesting.

I wasn’t wrong.
Posted all I wrote yill now.
Kira0802

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Poke2201 »

I have yet to read it >.< But I know its going to be on par with my other stuff lol.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

with all that time posting kira have u not work on this? or are you trying to become my b0mb3r?

baka baka baka
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I'm working while posting. Also translating and editing.
Kira0802

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

working and posting? are u in some cubicle?

baka baka baka
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I'm simply...Kira.

I should add Kira into the story as well. #idea
Kira0802

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I'm now exhausting b0mb3r's fantasy. I was thiking, poor guy, he really had it hard.

CHAPTER 1
Spoiler! :
Chapter 1

While walking towards the canteen, I stopped by the computer room. As usual, the boys were playing there. I even saw once someone play M*necraft. Obviously, it’s breaking the rules, but teachers who are in charge of the computer room are pretty lax on these rules. Now, as a result, some girls are even chatting happily on F@ceb*ok beneath the teachers’ eyes.

I went in and found my lil’ sister there. We exchanged a light smile as she was going out from the room with her friends. I continued to the computer #7 which was used by a blond-haired boy. It was Kyle surfing on the net. I tapped his shoulders and said.

“Hey, dude, time to eat.”

“Hmm…?”, mumbled Kyle.

“If you’re late, the canteen will be filled by delinquents and such. You wouldn’t want to mess up with them.”

“Right……”

“What are you doing?”

As I asked that question, I saw a tab on his browser on which there’s something written.

‘2ch’

……

……………………………

“Creepy otaku…”

“Hey, woah, it’s a mistake, it’s a MISTAKE.”

Kyle tried to explain himself.

“Ya see, well, when I clicked on Google…”

“No need for explanations. Let’s go first.”

“O-OK…”

“Also, next time, make sure that no one is watching you from behind.”

“Ha?”

Kyle was confused for a moment. Then, he turned his head towards the other users.

They were all looking at us, amazed.

“Hey, do you know that Lowe is an otaku?”

“Really, really?”

“I knew that he was strange, but…”

“Poor guy…”

Before Kyle could rely, I pulled him out of the room. He wasn’t able to say anything, and I understood him. A secret hobby oh his just went out public.

“Hey…Liems. If I can’t become a bride, would you ta-“

“THAT WAS FREAKIN’ CREEPY, MAN! PLEASE DON’T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!”

“So…you wou-“

“FALCON PUNCH!”

He fainted right after. Argh, I used too much strength. Sigh…because of this creepy guy, I don’t want to eat anymore…

“St-Striker.”

“Hah?”

A red-haired girl was trying to talk to me.

“Huh…your name is…Poke, is it?”

“DON’T SAY MY NET USERNAME IN PUBLIC!”

“Oh…sorry, Miles.”

“Sigh…at least you remember my name.”

Miles Lowe.

Red-haired girl, grades above 95% of average, and head of the Chess club. The sister of Kyle who has much more guts than that fool. Now that I think of it, maybe she’s so addicted to the net because of her brother.

“C-can I make a request?”, asked Miles shyly.

“What?”, I sad, already knowing what would she ask.

After all, she still cares for her brother, since they are sibling after all.

“Could you beat my brother more properly?”

“IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OPPOSITE!”

Damn, these people here are so weird.

Well, I left the beating to Miles – Kyle was screaming and crying, but he should be OK – and went to the courtyard.

The girl I saw was there, staring at the maple leaves.

For some reason, I felt the urge to talk with her. Though, before I could do that, she turned towards me.

“…”

She was simply staring at me, with absolutely no emotions in her eyes.

C-creepy.

As I was going to run away, her eyes turned suddenly normal and she said.

“Hello, stalker!”

“I AM NOT!”

“Huh? Isn’t your name Lime’s Stalker?”

“WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THAT?”

“So, it is not?”

“It is L-I-A-M S-T-R-I-K-E-R.”

“Sorry, I spilled wrong.”

“Spilled?...DON’T MAKE TYPOS DURING A HEAD-TO-HEAD CONVERSATION!”

“Aaahh…Sorry.”

She apologized while lightly bowing your head.

Damn, I started yelling without thinking. Well, I can still apologize. Though before I got the chance, she said.

“OK, it’s time to immolate myself.”

“W-What are you saying?”

“Argh, sorry, I meant ‘introduce’.”

“THAT IS NOT EVEN A TYPO!”

“Anyways, my name is Ciara Eito.”

“…Eito?”

“Well, yep, my great-grandfather was Japanese, and the family name went to me.”

“Oh…Nice to meet you.”

“Well, I have to get going now. See ya later!”

“Yeah, right…”

After turning her back to me, she took a few steps, and turned again towards me.

Her smile was more beautiful than anyone in the world. Her hair flying because of the wind, and her brown eyes, now filled by pure joy were shining. She said, with her lovely joyful voice.

“I give you the right to call me Kira!”

She then turned towards the canteen and started running.

….Kira, is it?
Kira0802

Return to “Creative works”