Dan's awesome Yuki love love fan fic.

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

:shock:

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread earlier. Continue Dan! It's amazing (in it's own special way, just like seeing people set themselves on fire is amazing).
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I'm finishing up work this week, so I'll have plenty of free time to come up with more awesomeness, and not waste my brain power on useless stuff like wether the fuel in a nuclear reactor will fail and radioactive water will spill out all over the entire state.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

glad to see you got your priorities right. btw Shu got any vids of you setting yourself on fire?
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Your patience has been rewarded! Behold!
yuki was prepared this time. to get ready for today she had read over 15 different girly romance manga series. time to get dan for sure. she walked toward his classroom with the lunch she had prepared for him: lasanga, a turkey sandwich and lobster mayonise. for dersert she was hoping to share the piece of cheese cake she had brought along.

just as she was rushing into the room, dan came out. they bumped into each other and yuki's momentum carried them over onto the ground - yuki lying on top.

how unexpected yuki thought. she hadn't bothered reading those manga where these types of situations arised, it was too embarrasing to even read them, but the data would have proved vital after all. but after that that thought died, she was paralyzed with confusion and desire to rip dan's shirt off and lick him all over.

'ahem!' in a voice that obviously wasn't meant for sounding mean.

above them stood the green hair sempai, tsuruya, with a scowl on her otherwise attractive facade. that's right, they were in the same class...but this type of reaction! was tsuruya her rival for dan?! only one way to find out.

she began to pull herself up off dan, and fell back down on him after pretending to slip - her head resting against his chest.

'you shouldn't run in the halls, yuki. not that i mind the current situation' dan joked. he hadn't wanted her to feel embarrased and his feelings showed in how he told her that. yuki looked at tsuruya out of the corner of her eyes, she was livid.

'ah, tsuruya just asked if i wanted to have lunch with her, do you want to join us?' he looked eagar for her company, the other girl looked agahst.

ohhh, snap! her new rival had already made a move, no time to hold back anymore!

'ummm...i made...made a lunch for you' yuki said. would he accept her cooking? of course all the manga guys accepted, but this was rl.

'dan isn't hungry, he said he's on a fast to protest the poor treatment of all of the broccoli and carrots that give their lives up so that people can have veggie burgers.' tsuruya said.

dan looked at yuki and rolled his eyes. 'really, how could i turn down a free lunch though? anyway, f it's already made, there's no point in protesting. let's eat together, yuki.'

take that, sempai! yuki thought. now she just had to keep the situation under control, somewhere they could eat together without interruption...
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Jumpyshoes wrote::shock:

I can't believe I didn't notice this thread earlier. Continue Dan! It's amazing (in it's own special way, just like seeing people set themselves on fire is amazing).
Too lazy to write anything new... :roll:
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

Uh...ok...wtf is this...
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

You shouldn't be reading, fenix. It's PG-13.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

Tell me how old I actually am without making up some half-witted insult/joke.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

Fushichou wrote:Tell me how old I actually am without making up some half-witted insult/joke.
not old enough.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

Setherzam wrote:
Fushichou wrote:Tell me how old I actually am without making up some half-witted insult/joke.
not old enough.
You Fail.
Last edited by Fushichou on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Where are my blow-up sheep? :?
/me claws out throat and dies
Dan
Square Mage

Re: Dan's awesome Yuki love love fan fic.

Post by Dan »

Get a cup of cocoa, put your feet up, and enjoy the newest installment.

Code: Select all

eating together under the pineapple tree in the courtyard, yuki couldn't have been happier.

'this is great, yuki' dan said.

'thank you...i worked hard.'

'this is also very good! try some, nylon~' the third wheel spoke up. unable to brush her off, the couple had only the time she went off to buy lunch to enjoy each others company.

'that's fine, tsuruya. there isn't much in your lunch.' a tasteful decline. nice one, dan!

'don't worry about me, have a bit!' a difficult opponent...can't she take a hint?

breaking out her secret weapon, yuki took some of the dessert she made. she was so nervous that she couldn't pick it up with her chopsticks, so she ended up using her fingers. 'a....aaaah' she said, holding out the tiny morsel to dan.

'excellent! dessert!' a smile of embarrassment spread across his face. slowly he put his head foward....closer....closer....

her fingers hurt! the extra in this play was biting the food while it was still in her fingers!

'is this dessert? it's just come cut up fruit.' tsuruya had lept foward and taken the food before dan could. of course, this left their faces close together right at yuki's hand. as tsuruya looked at dan point blank, the urge to slap her across the courtyard boiled up in yuki.

'calm down, calm down' she though to her self. 'i have more in- are they getting closer together?!'

it was so, the energetic girl was putting her efforts into cuddling up to dan.

'please have more!' yuki quickly stuffed a whole kiwifruit into tsuruya's mouth.

'ahahaha! she can actually fit a whole one in her mouth!' dan laughed as he got away from his attacker. 'oh, all the food is gone. let's go wash these dishes.' another flawlessly executed excuse.

getting up and leaving the not so hapless chocking girl behind, they headed off.
teh visit0r
Astral Realm

Post by teh visit0r »

Keep going Dan, needs more lulz.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

*applauds* I demand a wiki page to chronicle these amazing tales! 8)
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

I'm running out of lulz, I think I'm going to have to start turning toward sex to get more viewers.

Return to “Creative works”