OLN: Weaver of Chaos (Completed)

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: OLN: Weaver of Chaos

Post by Calculatrix »

Ew. Not a lot of content in so many days. :oops:

Well, this part of Chapter 1 basically started the next arc. I can't wait to get to the climax...I have something very awesome planned, and hopefully it turns out the way I want it to. Weeeellll........now that I think about it, my 'very awesome plan' really shouldn't happen in this volume/arc. But, I'm still planning on showing off Akito's power, and some 'new' power as well...hehe.

-sigh- I'm playing so many games right now, and I'm basically right in the middle of important stuff inside those games...I've also been messing around, listening to the Yuki Yuki Yuki 10 hour video for about 2 hours, but hey...the more you listen to it the more you like it....(I have no idea why I even started to listening to it...)

Well, hopefully I can get more content out in the next release...cya later 8)
Author of "Weaver of Chaos" and "Code : Reality"
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

Because there were too many characters on the other post, I'm posting Part 3 of Chapter 1 here.
----------------
I'm back again...hopefully there is more content than last time. Of course, more cliche, 'heart-warming' scenes.......then shit gets serious.Enjoy:).

Chapter 1 Part 3:
Spoiler! :
After what happened, the authorities obviously got involved. Luckily, only about three people saw what I did, and all of them promised not to say anything about it. Also, it was announced that all of the remaining students are to stay home. So, that means that once again I don't have school.

One of the problems is that now, there's apparently five other...'mist' people. I don't know if the others are as strong at the first or stronger. Hopefully they aren't stronger, though.

Afterwards, Miyuki talked to me. Luckily, she said she wasn't very surprised to know that I'm a Weaver. She stated that she always suspected me, and now that she finally saw me doing some 'Weaver stuff', she concluded that she was right.

Due to our circumstances, no one came to pick me up after what happened. Although I do have a cellphone and Takane did call me, that was it.

I was questioned by the authorities that were there at the time, and obviously I didn't give out any information that would compromise me or the others. Of course, before the authorities came I silenced the people who saw me...but I didn't silence them in a bad way, so rest assured.

By the time I was done, it was already almost dark by the time I left the now-destroyed school. When I got home, Takane said that it would be fine for me to tell everyone about it the next day, so I immediately went to sleep after that.

---Day after event at the school---

"Ahh."

I let out a slight sigh after I drank a cup of water, and I walked toward and sat in one of the chairs near me. Right now, it's about ten in the morning. Due to the event at my school, not only I but the others have school off as well. Probably just in case of the worst scenario.

Walking through the doorway which connected the room I'm in to the hallway, Shirou stopped once he saw me.

"Dang, you're up pretty early. You know you can sleep in, right?" Shirou said.

"I tried, but I just couldn't go back to sleep."

"What, Akari keeping you from going to sleep?"

"-!...No, she hasn't come into my room again yet."

"...Yet?"

*facepalm*

"Ugh, I didn't mean it like that." I said while letting out a sigh.

"Hahaha, I know, I know."

"..."

"Man, girls take forever." Shirou said as he sat in the chair next to mine.

"I know what you mean."

About ten minutes passed before another person entered the room.

"Good morning, Kanade!" Shirou said while waving.

"Good morning Shirou, Akito." Kanade answered while yawning.

"Is Takane or Akari awake yet?" I asked.

"They should be, because before I came out here I woke them up."

"Hopefully they didn't fall back to sleep. Takane and Akari are always so...I don't know...sleepy?" Shirou said.

"Hahaha...you have no idea..." I said with a tired expression.

"Who you calling sleepy?"

All three of us turned to the doorway to see Takane standing there.

"Oh, good morning Takane!" Shirou said.

"Good morning guys." She replied.

Takane rubbed her right eye and yawned as she walked over to me and sat on my lap. She was still in her 'pajamas', which consisted of very short pink shorts and a white tank top.

"...What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sitting on your lap. Is there a problem?"

"Um, the way you're sitting on my lap is kind of uncomfortable."

"Is that so? Well let me re-adjust myself a little bit."

Takane scooted her butt from my thighs to directly above my crotch, and she turned sideways so that her legs are hanging off the arm of the chair. She smoothly put her right arm around my shoulders while resting her right side against the left side of my chest...with her cleavage almost in my face.

I still had enough room to move my head and breathe though, which is good. Because her legs were hanging over the arm of the chair, I had to rest my hand on her leg.

"No, Takane...this isn't what I meant by uncomfortable."

Although I don't really mind...

"Hmph. You say that, but in truth you really don't mind it do you? In actuality, you like it, don't you?" Takane said rubbing her body even closer to mine.

...Sadly, I have no objections.

*sigh* "Just leave me enough room to breathe and move around a little."

"Akito...you're the worst." Shirou said with a completely serious expression.

"Ugh...It's fine, isn't it? I don't get what the big deal is, anyways. I think it's completely fine for Takane to be doing this. In fact, I'm completely fine with it."

I think...I may have said too much...

The only thing I saw Shirou do, was facepalm. I looked over to Kanade, and to me she looked like she had fallen asleep.

"Good morning guys..."

Akari started to say as she completely froze due to the situation I was in.

"A-Akito...what're you doing?" She said with a face slightly full of sadness.

"U-umm, don't worry Akari, um, this is...friendly cuddling." I said frantically.

"...You idiot."

After saying that with a voice like a whisper, Akari sat next to Kanade who was on the opposite side from Shirou, Takane and I.

*sigh*

I guess I'm just going to have to talk to her later...

Clearing my throat, I said:

"Alright, since everyone is finally here, I'll begin to tell you guys the details. Before the mist guy showed up, he blasted half of the school to smithereens. He landed in-front of the school, and then he and I had a little fight. Obviously, as you can see, I won. Before he disintegrated, he said that he was 'one of six'. That means that there is five other...'mist guys'. I don't know if they're stronger than the first guy or weaker."

"...Is that it?" Shirou asked.

"You don't get it, do you? This guy was the first one to have the ability to speak. Not only that, but he had his own individual appearance. I don't know about you, but I certainly think that these new guys are definitely different than the others."

"Yea, I noticed that right when you said it. However, what's the actual difference between them? We don't even know what they are, and neither do we know how they were made." Takane said.

"Oh, hold on. I guess I forgot to tell you guys. You know how I said that there was 'something' or 'someone' inside my 'soul'? That 'thing' told me what those mist beings are." I said.

"Really? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Shirou said.

"Well, I didn't really think it would be relevant anymore considering the fact that we destroyed all of those things back at the government facility. Well, I thought we did anyway. Now that there's more, this information has become relevant again."

"Hey, hold on. Have you even talked with that thing since the events at the facility?" Kanade asked.

"-! I haven't...but I don't think that that's very important right now. Even if I can't talk with it, that doesn't mean I'll be at a disadvantage. Unless me not talking with it somehow decreases my power, nothing is going to change. Besides, I can release some of my Chaos energy without its help, even if it's just a little bit."

"Alright, get on with it already!" Takane said.

"Sorry. Anyways, apparently those mist things are the trapped souls of the dead or something. It also said that only a RealityWeaver is able to capture an actual 'soul', and somehow corrupt it and use it for their own plans. I don't know the difference between the others and the ones now, but something definitely changed."

"Hmm, well I find it some-what weird that there's only six new ones in total. Last time there was at least more than one hundred." Shirou said.

"Yea, that's true...but I don't think that that is it. It's strange, why only make six when you can make hundreds?" Takane added.

"Well, this is all rather confusing. However, it didn't say anything else other than what those things are and who made them, as well as a very vague method of creating them. Anyways, that's about it."

"Wait a second." Akari finally spoke.

"W-what?" I asked.

"If they're dead, then why are they able to use their Weaver abilities?"

""""-!!""""

All of us were surprised at this very simple fact that was brought forward. When a Weaver dies, the threads that were connected to their 'soul' turn black and begin to crumble to dust.It is unkown what happens afterwards, and it is unheard of to be able to trap the souls of the dead.

What is even more surprising is the fact that some of those mist soul things had Weaver abilities, and the newest one had all the characteristics of a DarkWeaver.

"That...is a very nice question." I said.

"How is it possible to give a soul Weaver Threads? It seems absolutely impossible." Shirou said.

"No, it may not be so impossible for a RealityWeaver." Takane said.

"...What do you mean?" I asked.

"What I mean is this: If the Weaver is a RealityWeaver, a powerful one at that, then it would be entirely possible to trick the 'afterlife' and bring the person back to life. Although you can't fully bring someone back to life, it's somewhat close to it. I don't know about the mist beings before the one you encountered yesterday, but I'm assuming these new ones will be on a whole different level."

"Well, seeing as Akito completely destroyed the first one, I don't think they will be THAT powerful." Kanade said.

"Hahaha...well, you never know."

It grew silent for a few seconds, and during that silence Takane re-adjusted herself. Moving her butt around a little bit, I felt a small spark in my lower regions.

Uh, um...wait...wait...no...oh gosh...

"Um, hey Takane, I need to get a drink of water, so can you get off of me?" I said.

"But I'm comfortable~!" Takane replied while rubbing her right cheek against my left cheek.

"No, really. I'm really thirsty right now so I need to get a drink of water...-!"

"Haa~, fine I'll-..." She stopped mid-sentence after finding out the reason why I wanted to leave.

Takane looked into my eyes, and gave an evil smile.

"Nevermind~! I'm just too comfortable in this position~! You're going to have to carry me over there~."

Takane said that while continually re-adjusting herself in my lap.

Huh! Oh my goodness, why do my 'lower regions' have to react so much to my freaking mother(adoptive)!

"Hahaha~, I guess I have no choice then! Since you're such a lazy woman, I'm going to have to carry you." I said, obviously trying to fake it but I'm pretty sure I failed.

Standing up, I fast-walked into the kitchen which is connected to the room I just left by a single door. Putting Takane down, I said:

"Takane, why did you do such a thing?!"

"What are you talking about?" Takane said with a clueless expression.

"Ugh..."

I walked over to one of the cupboards and took out a glass to get some water. I felt someone hug me from behind, and the only person I know who does that is Takane...also the fact that she's the only other person in the same room as me.

"Um...what are you doing?" I asked while taking a sip of water from my cup.

"Hmm...well, you know....I was just so happy to know that you look at me in that way~."

"And...what way is that?"

"Sexually."

"-!..Ugh..."

"Hahaha..."

Takane moved her hands to my front, and her right hand started to reach lower below my stomach. Her left arm wrapped around my chest, holding me in place. Her whole body was pressed up against my back, and I could feel her soft breasts being pushed against me.

Why do I feel two some-what hard things on my back...Teh-! She's really actually turned on?!

"U-um, Takane, I think you can stop now-"

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Shirou, Kanade, and Akari staring at us in the doorway.

-!! Nooooo!

"What..are you..guys doing?" Shirou said while trying to hold in his laughter.

Kanade stood there facepalming, while Akari stood there with a look that looked like she saw someone die in-front of her.

"U-uhh...I have no response."

I just wish I had something better to say...but I can't really think in this situation.

Takane let go of me, and whispered in my ear:

"Come to my room tonight."

She walked out of the kitchen and left the rest of us there.

Wha-...gosh...damn it....I really have no self control...whether it's with fighting or with woman. Well...Takane and Akari at least.

Sighing, I walked past the other three and out onto the small walkway which connected to the backyard. Looking up at the tall mountains in-front of me, I thought to myself:

Why...do these mountains look so familiar?

---That night---

Looking over at my clock next to my bed, I thought:

What the heck...? My clock is acting weird...saying it's 6:66...

Quietly getting out of my bed, I quickly put on sweats and a t-shirt. Exiting my room, I looked down the long hall-way to Takane's room. The other side was almost completely dark.

Her room just has to be on the other side...

Using wind to lighten my steps, I quietly made my way across the floor towards Takane's room. Passing in-front of the door which connects to the room that leads to the backyard, I saw someone sitting on the small walkway outside.

Who is that?

The girl sitting there had long, purple hair which spread across the floor around her. Her skin was as white as snow, and the moonlight which showed on her skin made her shine slightly.

*CRACK*

What?!

Suddenly, cracks in the air started to appear around me. Parts of the floor started to tear apart and fall into a dark abyss below me. My surroundings started to shake, and the girl sitting a few meters away from me turned around.

Her face had cracks in it, and dark purple mist were escaping those cracks. Her eye sockets were completely black, and mist started to emerge from them and slowly float upwards. It was as if our eyes locked, and when that happened, she formed a sharp, evil grin.

What. The. Hell?!

She stood up slowly, and walked across the the area in-front of me which had no ground to stand on, but still she walked across it.

{[(I'm so sorry...)]}

"What..."

What looked like tears started to roll down her face from her empty eye sockets. Even more cracks started to appear on her face, and across her body as well.

{[(For not being able to stop this evil...)]}

"Who...are you?"

{[(I will show you who I am...right now.)]}

Saying that, the girl immediately manifested my Sword of Chaos and stabbed me in the chest.

---Eleven years ago---

Akito, at the age of six, is currently waiting for his best friend to arrive in-front of his house. His friend, Kyouko, who is also six, is running towards Akito's house as fast as she could.

Today, they both discovered that both of their parents would be gone for half the day because they have important business to take care of. So, without anyone knowing, they both decided to go on an adventure. Obviously, they both had other friends, but Akito and Kyouko just...worked well together.

Akito, being a WindWeaver, and Kyouko, an EnergyWeaver. They thought that because they were Weavers who were born into the family of Elites, that nothing bad could happen. Well, they were wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey...haa...haa...Kyouko...I don't think we should go in there..." I said, panting.

"It's fine! It's just a cave. Plus, I've already learned how to create electric sparks, so I can protect us from anything!" Kyouko said, trying to reassure me into going inside the cave entrance before us.

"Well...alright. But I don't want to stay inside for too long."

"That's fine! Come one!"

Walking through the cave entrance, the darkness inside was no normal darkness. Immediately after we both entered, the entrance was blocked by a dark mist.

"Hey, Kyouko! Where's your lightning sparks?"

"I don't know! I can feel the electric current flowing, but I can't see it! However, it feels a bit slow for electricity..."

"..."

"Akito...did you say something just now?"

"What? Of course not..."

I stopped speaking as soon as I heard it. Whispering. All around me, I could hear whispering. I can't understand what they're saying, but I can hear them. Full of confusion, suffering, and hatred.

"Akito...can you see that?" Kyouko's voice was skaking out of fear.

"See what?..."

What....in the world...is that...

The only thing in the cave that was visible, was a giant eye. Faint purple light was pulsating around it, and it looked down upon us both with no emotion.

At this moment, I realized: This...Eye, is an embodiment of Chaos itself. A form which Chaos thought it would suit itself the most. In it's most powerful form, it can see into the hearts of humans, and hear their deepest secrets. It can read people's emotions, and manipulate people into doing its evil deeds.

The Corruption of Chaos, is Chaos forcing itself into your soul. It completely takes over, basically stealing your soul for it's own use. The Connection was originally used to steal life force from the Connected for the Connector to use. If the Connector felt that one of the Connected was no longer useful, he would un-Connect them, which resulted in that person completely falling into the insanity of Chaos.

Dark purple electricity started to form around Kyouko and I, and as I looked up into the Eye's pupil, I saw something that shouldn't belong in this world--in this dimension: Pure Chaos. The name Chaos was the only way to describe this...thing. A crystal which was nothing except the most pure Chaos. It held the full power of Chaos itself, which in-turn gave it a mind of its own.

Every light pulse, every move that the Eye made, came from the Chaos in the Eye's pupil. Small veins could be seen protruding out of the Crystal, and a pulse of light was coming from the Crystal and passing through the veins.

"A-A-Akito...I'm so scared...!" Kyouko said while hiding behind my back and grabbing my shirt.

Scared wasn't enough to completely describe the atmosphere. What can describe something that belongs in a different dimension? To a higher plane of existence? Nothing.

Slowly, purple tentacles protruded out of the Eye's pupil. They reached towards Kyouko and I, and they wrapped themselves around us. Before they did, I turned around and wrapped my arms around Kyouko, as if trying to protect her.

As Kyouko was screaming, the tentacles lifted us up and started to drag us into the pupil. Purple light started to escape from the pupil, and it shined on both of us. The tentacles stopped moving when Kyouko and I were completely inside the Eye.

The opening Kyouko and I entered the Eye from, closed with a misty darkness. Suddenly, the amount of purple light greatly increased as the Crystal of Chaos floated above us.

"AHHHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENING??!!" Kyouko screamed as she held onto me as tight as she could.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as I felt large amounts of pain surround my body, and I felt a large amount of warmth in-front of me.

As I looked down, I saw something that I will never forget. Kyouko started to melt into my body, slowly. With every second that passed, another inch of Kyouko's body would be melted into my body. She continually screamed as her body melted into mine, and her head finally completely disappeared. A few seconds later the rest of her body followed.

The Crystal of Chaos slowly floated down, and when it touched the top of my head, it started to force it's way inside. Crack sounds could be heard as the Crystal slowly penetrated my skull, and dug its way inside my body. The Crystal shone with a very bright light, and when it was completely inside of my head, a single pulse of light emerged from my body. Then, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl in-front of me pulled the sword out of my chest, and I fell to my knees. The house around me was being pulled apart by an unknown force, and a huge granite pillar started to emerge below me.

"You're...Kyouko..."

{[(I no longer have the body of a human. What you are seeing now is Chaos playing with you. My true form is just a shape of a human, but in reality I am just Chaotic Mist that is still conscious.)]}

"W-what...what the Hell is happening right now?!!"

The granite pillar stopped, and I feel a couple of centimeters onto it.

{[(I --n no lon--r be here....Chaos has fina--- foun- --...I am be---...Devoured.)]}

"What!! No! Th-...there must be something I can do-"

Kyouko's face started to break apart, dark purple mist escaped from the cracks all over her body, and a few second later her figure disintegrated into mist. The mist from Kyouko's body then shot itself into my heart. Huge amounts of pain followed, and I could only gasp for air as I endured it.

Purple electricity started to manifest in-front of me, and the Eye started to appear.

"Oh...shit, no..."

The Eye completely formed, and it stared at me the same way it did the first time.

[{(Tachibana Akito.)}]

It sounded like many voices were speaking at one time.

[{(Time is almost up. You are falling behind. Do not succumb to my Insanity. You...can still become my Master...The Champion of Chaos.)}]

"Wait...you want me to control you?!"

The Eye moved closer toward me, and the pupil got slightly bigger.

[{(Time is almost up. You are falling behind. Do not succumb to my Insanity. You...have been the most compatible Vessel I have ever Corrupted. Do not fail me.)}]

Bony hands and arms started to appear onto the edges of the granite pillar, and I could hear the painful moans of many deceased.

Are those....past Vessels??

Everything went dark.

"HUUUUH!" I gasped for air as I woke from my 'dream'.

In my line of sight, I could see Shirou, Kanade, Akari, and Takane standing around me. I had sweat dripping my face, and my back was soaked.

"Haa...haa...what...what..."

"Calm down, Akito." Takane said as she put her hand on my forehead.

"We heard loud screaming, so we all came here to find you on the floor." Shirou said.

I was screaming in real life too?!

"Akito...what the heck happened?" Takane asked with a worried look.

"Haa...haa....Well...let's just say that I've discovered a big part of the truth."
gamerbaki
Haruhiist Specialist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gamerbaki »

Mr. Author, I just finished reading the Volume 1 of your work, and as a fellow 1st Person Point of View (POV) writer, your story caught my interest and decided to read the entire story (although I have to copy your story to notepad then save it as a .txt file before transferring it to my old phone with a built-in e-book reader in order to read it after school and I guess, the effort of copying it didn't go to waste since it was an interesting story after all).

Anyway, let me tell you my reactions in your story:

1. Throughout the story, it is a smooth read where I am able to finish reading within a short time (I think, I read Volume 1 for about 3hrs). There were some minor typo errors (like spelling) in the story but it didn't affect the story that much, although you should consider a few more proof-reads.
2. I want to ask if your characters were written in a mixture of 1st and 3rd point of view or purely 1st POV or the other around?
I noticed that you have a minor problem within the flow of the story--namely the shifting point of views.
I noticed that on the scene with the Village Head, you are using "he," "Village Head," "Elders," "it" which were nouns/pronouns used on a 3rd person point of view (POV) sentence, while on Akito's POV you only used the pronoun "I." So I once thought that the story is a mixture of 1st person POV and a 3rd person POV which is still fine to me.
However, when you came to Akari's POV; you still addressed her as "I" despite that you refer the pronoun "I" to Akito.
For me, using these simple pronouns or even the name of characters in your narration can greatly affect the consistency of the story.
That's is the entire reason why I explained these stuff about POV's.

Anyway, instead of using "I" as an Akari-substitute, you can use her entire name at the beginning of your narration and then substitute it with "she" in your next sentence.
In that way, you can still maintain the balance of 1st and 3rd person POV.

3. I think your story is going fast, despite of what you had said in the introduction that it will be a slow paced story.
Although you don't have any problems in the narration itself, I do feel that the story skipped several times and there are times that even if the scene must be elaborated further, it happened to be set aside and instead focused yourself to the main events of the story.
If I simplify these sentences above, I will say, "The story is very short that I still crave for more even though the scene is over."

Personally speaking, I envy Akito. He is overpowered at the beginning, he is famous at school even though it wasn't on purpose, he already have a harem at the beginning where one of them is her foster mother (my god! Every time a kissing is happened between the two, I can't help but to facepalm and ask myself, "What the hell am I reading right now?"). Honestly, every time I read a fan service with Akito, I slammed my fist on the floor while mumbling, "You cheater!"
I mean, he already has everything and if he can fully control the power of Chaos in him, all hell will break lose.

Sorry if I happened to rant a bit, maybe because I feel that your story is an effective story.

What I just wrote above were some of what I just noticed and some few things I know it could help in writing your story.

Lastly, I can only say to you is, "Good work. I'll be looking forward to your next volume so good luck!"

--gamerbaki
Writer of Tales of Mysidia : Paradox Heroes.

If you have extra time, kindly go for my thread and have a taste of my story. Any comments are welcome.

Chance are, that I might be doing the same thing on yours ^_^V
caparo
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caparo »

gamerbaki wrote: Personally speaking, I envy Akito. He is overpowered at the beginning, he is famous at school even though it wasn't on purpose, he already have a harem at the beginning where one of them is her foster mother (my god! Every time a kissing is happened between the two, I can't help but to facepalm and ask myself, "What the hell am I reading right now?"). Honestly, every time I read a fan service with Akito, I slammed my fist on the floor while mumbling, "You cheater!"
Haha yeah, Akito sure is enviable :D
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

gamerbaki wrote:Mr. Author, I just finished reading the Volume 1 of your work, and as a fellow 1st Person Point of View (POV) writer, your story caught my interest and decided to read the entire story (although I have to copy your story to notepad then save it as a .txt file before transferring it to my old phone with a built-in e-book reader in order to read it after school and I guess, the effort of copying it didn't go to waste since it was an interesting story after all).

Anyway, let me tell you my reactions in your story:

1. Throughout the story, it is a smooth read where I am able to finish reading within a short time (I think, I read Volume 1 for about 3hrs). There were some minor typo errors (like spelling) in the story but it didn't affect the story that much, although you should consider a few more proof-reads.
2. I want to ask if your characters were written in a mixture of 1st and 3rd point of view or purely 1st POV or the other around?
I noticed that you have a minor problem within the flow of the story--namely the shifting point of views.
I noticed that on the scene with the Village Head, you are using "he," "Village Head," "Elders," "it" which were nouns/pronouns used on a 3rd person point of view (POV) sentence, while on Akito's POV you only used the pronoun "I." So I once thought that the story is a mixture of 1st person POV and a 3rd person POV which is still fine to me.
However, when you came to Akari's POV; you still addressed her as "I" despite that you refer the pronoun "I" to Akito.
For me, using these simple pronouns or even the name of characters in your narration can greatly affect the consistency of the story.
That's is the entire reason why I explained these stuff about POV's.

Anyway, instead of using "I" as an Akari-substitute, you can use her entire name at the beginning of your narration and then substitute it with "she" in your next sentence.
In that way, you can still maintain the balance of 1st and 3rd person POV.

3. I think your story is going fast, despite of what you had said in the introduction that it will be a slow paced story.
Although you don't have any problems in the narration itself, I do feel that the story skipped several times and there are times that even if the scene must be elaborated further, it happened to be set aside and instead focused yourself to the main events of the story.
If I simplify these sentences above, I will say, "The story is very short that I still crave for more even though the scene is over."

Personally speaking, I envy Akito. He is overpowered at the beginning, he is famous at school even though it wasn't on purpose, he already have a harem at the beginning where one of them is her foster mother (my god! Every time a kissing is happened between the two, I can't help but to facepalm and ask myself, "What the hell am I reading right now?"). Honestly, every time I read a fan service with Akito, I slammed my fist on the floor while mumbling, "You cheater!"
I mean, he already has everything and if he can fully control the power of Chaos in him, all hell will break lose.

Sorry if I happened to rant a bit, maybe because I feel that your story is an effective story.

What I just wrote above were some of what I just noticed and some few things I know it could help in writing your story.

Lastly, I can only say to you is, "Good work. I'll be looking forward to your next volume so good luck!"

--gamerbaki
Thank-you for the wonderful feedback, I've been waiting for someone to really give me a punch in the face. As this if my first story(OLN) that I'm actually trying to write, I'm pretty sure there will be mistakes and I will miss several of those mistakes. Thank-you so much for pointing out those mistakes, as it makes it easier on myself when I know the reader's thoughts on my story.

On the topic of Points of View, I had lots of trouble figuring out which POV I wanted to use(through out the whole story, tbh) and even now I am still some-what troubled by it. The scene where I started to give Akari's POV before the Arena match was troubling for me, b/c I did not know which POV to use and which one would be best. So, I just started to type and when I re-read Akari's scene I thought it was fine. Apparently it wasn't as good as I thought it was, and I'm grateful to you for pointing that out.

Considering Akito....oh man. Originally, before I started this story, I wanted this story to have more girls than there are right now. That quickly changed because of the fact that I don't have to ability to create and write so many characters in this story. Also, I think having more characters in the main group right now would be too much(fore-shadowing...?). After I figured out that I did NOT want Akito to have a huge harem(which is the reason why I will NOT make Kanade fall in love with him), I've always wanted a main protagonist to be supremely over-powered. Even if Akito is not THAT over-powered yet, I am planning to throw in some nice fight scenes which allow Akito to discover his new found powers after Kyouko was finally completely sacrificed(Devoured). I'm also planning to bring in some things that I did not originally plan to bring into the story, but now I'm starting to think differently...

Now, Akito's and Takane's relationship. Their relationship is some-what...hard to explain. For me, it's easy to understand because I'm the one who created them, but for the readers that is most likely a different story. Anyways, since Takane is a VoidWeaver, she has always been alone. Her parents didn't like her, and she had no friends. However, he made it to the top through her will to not give up. Considering that Void is able to 'devour' anything it touches(Including Chaos[Well...for now anyways hehe]), she easily over-powered anyone that stood in her way. After Akito had obtained the Crystal of Chaos(most recent chapter), Takane found him unconscious on the side of the round next to a forest which surrounds the mountains. Takane trained Akito, and raised him like her own son. However, Takane always longed for someone to be 'close' with, so she basically raised Akito into a man that she wanted to be with. Kind of confusing....but it's really the only way I can describe their relationship.

Now on to the point where my story seems too short. To be honest, I thought the first volume is longer than I expected it to be. I did want to finish volume one with Akito almost completely controlling his Sword of Chaos, which I'm pretty sure I achieved.

...The ecchi scenes. I myself have always been a big fan of the genre 'ecchi'. I've seen many ecchi anime, as well as some hentai. Yes, I said it, I have watched hentai. However, it does help me in some cases. Most of the time while writing the ecchi scenes in this story, I've wondered to myself if I'm going too far. An example of this is the scene where Akari confessed to Akito and then they did some stuff. Personally, I don't think I went too far, and I think I could've gone farther. However, I have to think of the people reading my story, because I'm pretty sure MOST(if not all) of the readers do not like the 'ecchi' genre as much as I do. Also, I think I may have written those scenes with a fast pace. I'm pretty sure I could've(and should've) made those scenes slower, however, I feel some-what conflicted. I do want to take them slower and have more detail, but I'm afraid that I will go too far and I'll get reported or something. I'm not that good at describing women's bodies, but I'll be sure to read and watch several ecchi-themed LN's, manga, and anime. Next time I'll try to take the scene to a slower pace......and yes there will be a next time.

I would like to thank-you again for the wonderful feedback, as I will(HOPEFULLY) remember it while I continue to type this story. Honestly, I still have a lot going on IRL, but some-how I still find time to write my story(every other day).

I would also like to thank-you for at least commenting your thoughts on my story. It helps greatly and gives me even more motivation to keep writing it. I'm planning on writing at least 3-5 volumes, but it might end sooner. I guess I'll(and we'll) have to find out. Cya next time when I post the first part of the next chapter. :D

Also, considering the fact that my dad is forcing me to do something I don't want to do for the rest of my summer vacation, I will not have as much as I did to write my story unfortunately. Seriously, I freaking hate it. Oh well.

Note(Sort of a spoiler, so if you don't want anything 'spoiled', don't read this.
Spoiler! :
Considering the fact that Kyouko has been fully sacrificed/Devoured, Akito has gained a supreme amount of power that he does not know of yet. However, Akito has not gained the full power of Chaos...yet. That is still a long ways away. I'm planning a scene of total destruction, so hopefully I'm able to write it the way I picture it.:D
gamerbaki
Haruhiist Specialist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gamerbaki »

Haha, is that so?

Then it all make sense to me now.

Although I can tolerate ecchi scenes (because I'm a man), the fact that Akito already have everything well, is something very enviable maybe for others as well.

But like what I said in my earlier statement, I'll be looking forward not only on the next volume but also until the end of your work, although I hope that your story will be a bit longer than what you had planned.

I will be reading your next volume once you completely finished it or at least, reach its halfway mark.

Once again, good luck on continuing your story.

--gamerbaki

If you have extra time, kindly go for my thread and have a taste of my story. Any comments are welcome.

Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

Genres: Action, Romance, Ecchi, Magic(Super power?), Mature.

RESERVED FOR VOLUME 2 CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Part 1
Spoiler! :
"...what do you mean, 'big part of the truth'?" Takane asked.

Right now, everyone has gathered in the biggest room in our house, which is the room we were in earlier today. The current time is 11:43 P.M.

"I meant exactly what I said. I've discovered a big part of the truth."

"Well...can you tell us what that 'big part' is?"

"I was getting to that..."

After telling them everything, I waited for their responses.

"Wait, why were you going to Takane's room?" Akari asked.

"...Does that really matter right now?" I said.

"Yes, it matters."

"To who?"

"To me, that's who."

"Alright, alright. Earlier today Takane asked me to come to her room tonight. That's it."

"...Whatever."

"...Anyways, all of that sounds really interesting, but..." Takane started.

"But...what?" I asked.

"The Eye...why does it want you to control it?"

"How the heck am I supposed to know."

"Well, didn't it say anything that gave any hints?"

"No, it didn't. I told you guys exactly what happened, so all of you know as much as I do."

"However, I wonder what it meant by the Champion of Chaos..." Shirou said.

"What do you mean? I just thought that it was just another name for Weaver of Chaos." I said.

"No...I think it has a deeper meaning than Weaver of Chaos. I remember my grand-father reading me a book when I was younger. It was about Good and Evil, and how they always fought...and how Good always won."

"And...? Get to your point."

"In the book, Good and Evil both had Champions. The Champion of Good, and the Champion of Evil."

"I...sort of understand where you're going with this, but...you're basically saying that there isn't only Good and Evil, but also a third faction?"

"Yes. It's sort of like the four elements. Fire, Earth, Water, and Wind. There was always a rumor of a fifth element, and that element was called Void. It turned out to be true, and here we have living evidence of that fact." Shirou said as he pointed towards Takane.

"So, basically...Chaos is an alternative from Good and Evil?" Kanade said.

"Correct. I'm not sure if this is true, or if it can be true. Hearing Akito's information, Chaos definitely seems to be Evil. However...Good and Evil have always been apart of this 'dimension'. Akito said that Chaos seems to be something similar to a higher life form. Something that belongs to a higher 'dimension'. Although there are stories of Good and Evil involving higher life forms, like from the Bible, however...no one has any clear evidence of such beings." Shirou said.

"Yea, I get what you're saying. Also, if those beings do exist, why is Chaos the only one actually interacting physically with the people of Earth, this dimension?" Takane said.

"Well, I can't really say. Also, no one has any evidence of Chaos doing such a thing. Chaos is kind of like Void, they're similar in how they both appeared without anyone knowing where, how, or why. If Chaos is in fact an alternative to Good and Evil, how was it created? Where and who created it, and for what reason? There's so much mystery surrounding this subject that it even brings in beings from the Holy Bible and other religions. It just doesn't make any sense."

"Ugh...why does this have to be so confusing?" Kanade said while scratching her head.

"Well, there's one thing for certain. If God from the Bible is assumed to be the Champion of Good, and Lucifer is assumed to be the Champion of Evil, and both of those beings hold tremendous amounts of power...then how powerful will the Champion of Chaos be?" Takane said while looking at me, as well as all the others.

"W-wait, guys. I'm not even sure I can be this 'Champion of Chaos'. Even if all this is true, do you really think Chaos would want to be mastered by a seventeen year old?" I said.

"It doesn't matter if you're seventeen or one hundred. If Chaos deems you worthy of controlling it then...I guess there's nothing you can do about it." Shirou said.

"Haa...this is all too much to take in in just one night." I said.

A third faction, different from Good and Evil? I'm supposed to become the Champion of that third faction? Chaos seems completely Evil to me though. And apparently the Champion of Chaos has as much power as God and Lucifer? Sounds really suspicious to me.

"Well, I'm going to try to go back to bed." I said while standing up.

"Wait!" Akari said while jumping up and grabbing my left arm.

"What?"

"I-I'm...going to sleep with you!"

Wha-!

Looking at Akari's blushing face and her some-what watery eyes, there was no way I could refuse.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Because what if something bad happens again?" She replied.

"In that case, I should sleep with him too." Takane said while grabbing my other arm.

"W-wait, what?" I said confusingly.

"What'd you say?! Akito never asked you, Takane!" Akari said while glaring at Takane.

"He never asked you either.~" Takane replied while moving my right arm in-between her breasts.

Akari did the same, and it was if they were both having a mental battle which no one else could see.

"C-calm down you two...both of you can just sleep with me, right?" I said.

Both of them looked at me with an annoyed face, but neither of them let go.

W-what...did I say something wrong?

"Hmph! I guess it's the only way I can keep an eye on you so Takane the Thief won't steal you!" Akari said pressing her whole body up against my left arm, which made my hand touch her 'lower region'.

"Hah! You think just because you're going to be next to Akito you can save him? Don't be ridiculous! Akito was mine first, anyways." Takane said while putting her right hand on my upper thigh.

Ugh...

"Alright, I think it's about time you two stopped. I would just like to get to my room so I can sleep."

"Hm, you're right. Let's go." Takane said.

I started to walk towards my room, but with difficulty. It was hard to walk when two beautiful women were pressing their whole bodies against my arms, to the point where my hands were touching a place where I didn't mean to touch.

In the background, I heard Shirou say:

"Hahaha, well...shall we go, Kanade?"

Wait....what?

Being unable to turn around, I continued until I reached the door to my room. The doorway was too small for all three of us to go in at once, so obviously someone or both of them had to let go.

"Takane, let go." Akari said with a cold voice.

"Hahaha, don't you think his mother should be the one to escort him inside?" She replied.

"How about BOTH of you let go for now, ok?" I said loudly.

Hearing a "Tch" sound from Takane, they both let go and I entered my room swiftly. Before I knew it, both of them were back at my sides.

"Um, guys...how are we going to get into my bed like this?" I asked.

"You're right. We should at least take off our clothes." Takane replied.

"W-what? That isn't what I meant-"

"Takane's right! I'll even help you undress, Akito." Akari replied as she started to take off my shirt.

"Wait! What are you guys doing?!" I said as Takane also joined Akari.

Somehow, they were able to take off at least their bottom pieces, but they still had their panties on. During the little scene where I was trying to stop Takane and Akari from stripping me, we all fell onto the floor...hard.

*THUMP*

"Ow! Guys, that's exactly why I said to stop-Guh!"

The way we fell made Takane and Akari both land on-top of me, and their breasts were almost spilling out of their shirts. My right hand was gripping Akari's left breast, as my left hand was gripping Takane's right breast. My right leg was in-between Akari's thighs, and my left leg was in-between Takane's thighs.

W-what a scene!

"Mnn!"

"Ahh!"

Akari and Takane both made erotic sounds, which added to the suddenly increasing erotic atmosphere. The moon light which entered my window was shining on them both, which further emphasized their slender figures. Both of their backs were arched downward, which made their butts curve upward. Along with that, their 'lower regions' were clearly touching my legs, which along with gripping their breasts, made them moan.

"A-Akito, what are you doing?" Takane said.

"It wasn't on purpose!" I replied.

I looked at Akari's face, and she was blushing so much that it reminded me of the time when she confessed to me in my room.

No way, could she be feeling that same feeling she was talking about back then??!!

"Wha-! Akari you can't be seriously-" Takane started.

"Sh...ut up...haa..." Akari was clearly in that 'warm' state she was in awhile ago.

Small beads of sweat started to move down her neck, and over her collarbone. Staring into my eyes, her own started to water slightly. Bending towards me, she kissed me without hesitation.

W-what is going on here?!

"A-Akari?!" Takane said, clearly shocked.

Considering the way we were positioned on the floor, I could barely move my arms because of Takane's and Akari's bodies. As well as the fact that my elbows crashed down onto the floor when we fell, which hurt like Hell.

Able to do nothing about it, the only thing I could do was close my eyes tightly and endure. Akari quickly slid her tongue inside my mouth, and she started to entwine her's with mine.

Ah...I'm starting to feel weird...

Moving both of my legs up unconsiously, I suddenly realized what I just did. My leg rubbed against both Takane's and Akari's 'lower regions', and Akari's reaction to that was to kiss me even deeper while letting out small high-pitched moans. Takane flinched slightly, and let out a small moan which sounded more erotic than Akari's, probably because Takane is older.

Our lips parted, and small streams of saliva connected our tongues. As I looked into Akari's eyes, I knew. I knew that she was on the edge of completely losing control.

Dang...but I'm almost on that level as well...

I almost completely forgot about Takane as I started to move closer to Akari to kiss her again.

"...Akito." Takane whispered.

Huh? Oh crap, I almost forgot about Takane!

Looking over at Takane, she quickly dove in for a kiss. Completely taken by surprise, Takane started to kiss me deeper. As she was kissing me, Akari started to slowly lick my neck. I could feel her warm, wet tongue move across my neck, and her warm breath was hot against my skin.

Takane started to wrap her tongue around my mine, and I noticed that there was more saliva while kissing Takane. I could feel the saliva moving around our tongues, and I had to repeatedly swallow to get rid of it.

Parting her lips from mine, Takane asked:

"Stick out your tongue..."

Doing what she said, I stuck out my tongue. Takane then moved down to kiss me again, however, she gripped my tongue in-between her lips and started to slowly suck on it.

Wha-What is this? Holy crap...

Takane let go and kissed me again, with her tongue first. Saliva started to slowly escape from our mouths, and it started to run down my cheeks.

Akari rolled up my already messed up shirt and started to kiss and lick everywhere on the right side of my chest. She traveled from my chest down to my stomach, and back up to my neck again. I started to feel a warm, wetness on both of my legs where Takane's and Akari's 'lower regions' were rubbing.

As our lips parted, I looked over to Akari, and she immediately kissed me. Grabbing my right hand, she parted her lips from mine and moved upward slightly. She moved my hand onto her bare breast, and once again leaned down to kiss me.

I could start to feel a hand on my stomach, and it steadily moved downward. The hand stopped on the bump in my pants, then it firmly gripped it. My whole body flinched noticeably, and the hand started to move around in that area slowly. Akari and I parted lips, and I looked over at Takane and saw that is was her hand that was doing that.

Shit...I'm about to lose my sanity...I'll have to finish them quickly...

Leaning upwards, I kissed Akari deeply while taking my right hand away from her breast. I reached my hand below her stomach to where she was rubbing against my leg, and I started to slowly slide my middle finger around her sensitive area.

"Mnnn!" Akari moaned as we continually kissed deeply.

After several seconds, Akari's grip on me increased as she pressed her hips down as hard as she could. Releasing a loud erotic sounding moan, her body went limp on-top of mine. As soon as she did, Takane softly pushed her off of me onto the floor. She then climbed on-top of me, in a mount position.

"Hehehe...I know what you're doing, Akito." Takane said as she leaned down, with her face in-front of mine.

"But I won't let you go until I'm, sat-is-fied.~" She said before she kissed me once again.

After entwining her tongue with mine yet again, she sat back up in the mount position. Her 'lower region' was directly above the bump in my pants, and the two places were only separated by three thin pieces of clothing. As Takane started to move her hips forward and backward, I thought to myself:

I never imagined I would ever be in this situation...especially with my adoptive mother...it's a good thing I'm still wearing my pants.

Putting both of my hands on Takane's lower thighs, I tried my best to keep my sanity. After several seconds, Takane started to bend forward slightly. She eventually leaned forward so much that she rested herself on her elbows, while continually moving her hips. Every time she breathed out, she would release a small erotic moan, and the loudness of each moan steadily increased.

I could feel Takane's hot breath though my thin shirt, and small droplets of sweat would fall onto my chest. Takane eventually dropped her body on-top of mine, and said:

"Haa...haa..I've...never felt...like this before...mnnn..haa...I'm...too tired..."

I could literally feel her body trembling, and she completely stopped moving. Wrapping my arms around her, I reversed our positions. Looking at Takane, I noticed that her breasts are now fully exposed, and that she is blushing to the extreme. The part of my pants where Takane was sitting is now completely wet, but not drenched.

Takane lifted her arms up and wrapped them around my neck. Reaching my left hand down below her stomach, I started to do the same thing I did to Akari. Immediately, Takane let out erotic moans. Leaning down, I stopped my face in-front of Takane's. She looked straight into my eyes, with the look of longing.

Slowly kissing Takane, I continued for another several seconds. After our lips parted, I noticed tears rolling down the sides of Takane's face.

"...Takane..." I said.

"I'm...so happy..." She replied before wrapping her legs around my waist, which locked my left hand in the position it was in.

Tightly squeezing her arms which were around my neck, she kissed me deeply without holding back. She stuck her tongue inside my mouth as far as it could go, and I reacted by twirling mine with hers.

Her whole body lifted up off the floor, and she pressed her body against mine as much as she could. As that happened, my left hand pressed down so hard that it went inside just barely, and that made Takane's hips press against my body harder than any other part.

While still kissing me, Takane let out a moan of supreme pleasure. There was so much saliva while kissing that our tongues were practically swimming in it, and Takane reversed our positions yet again.

After doing that, she transferred all of the saliva into my mouth, to which I swallowed completely. As our lips parted, there was still a single stream of saliva connecting our tongues.

Takane lifted her trembling body above mine, and I could feel the warm wetness of her lower part retreating from my hand. I could still feel the wetness, which is more than before, which most likely came from what just happened.

Takane reached into my underwear, and grabbed 'it' firmly.

"Huh! T-Takane, we're done-" I started.

"Hahaha, I know...I just checking to see if you did it too~...Seems like you did~" Takane replied with a happy smile, which still had signs of pleasure.

Moving her hand out from my underwear, she immediately put it onto the part of her panties where her 'lower region' is.

"Wha-Takane, wh-what are you doing?"

"Haaa....so warm...-Ah, sorry. I got carried away. It's just that..."

"What?"

"After doing it once, I want to do it again....but for real."

"Again?! And for real?! I think a better suggestion would be to take a bath, because I'm pretty sure we don't want to go to sleep with all this...stuff on us."

"A bath?...Together?"

"I'm seriously starting to think that you're misunderstanding me on purpose."

"Well....taking one together would be faster, wouldn't it?~"

"That's true...but..."

"But what?"

"Ugh, fine."

"Yay!~"

"But you're getting first, we're not getting in together."

"...Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the preparations for the bath, I'm at the entrance to the bathroom itself. The bathroom in this house, which is the only one, is quite big. The bathtub is able to fit at least three people in it, and there is a separate area for the shower.

Right now, Takane is waiting for me in the bathtub. I asked her to get in first just so she doesn't throw out any surprises at me while she's entering. I'm also wearing a towel around my waist, so I won't be completely exposed.

Looking at the place where she put her clothes, I noticed that she put her panties on top. Seeing that almost the whole lower part of the panty was almost freshly wet, I started to wonder if this was the best idea.

*CLANG*

Opening the door to the bath, I walked toward the bathtub which had Takane waiting inside.

"Oh, so you finally decided to come in, hmm?" She said.

"Yea, yea. Just don't get too close to me." I replied.

Although I don't think me saying that will have any effect.

Getting into the bathtub, I noticed it when I fully relaxed. Takane was not wearing her towel.

"Umm, Takane."

"What?"

"Where's your towel?"

"Do we really need one for the bath?"

Takane put on a clueless expression, but I knew that she was faking it.

Looking at her unconsciously, I realized once again how beautiful she is. Tall, some-what long blonde hair. Beautiful, smooth skin which beat most women, and breasts that are shaped perfectly and can easily fit into a D-cup. Her sides down to her hips are shaped well, and her waist is wide enough to be erotic. Her long, slender legs complete her almost perfect body.

I wonder what I would look like if I was her actual son...

Takane must've noticed me staring at her, so she laughed a little and stood up in the bathtub.

"Woah, Takane what are you doing?"

She walked over to me, and proceeded to sit on my lap while facing me and wrap her legs around my lower back.

"Wait, Takane seriously why are you doing this-"

"It's more comfortable over here.~" She finally replied as she rested her whole body against mine.

This towel really saves me...

Rather than the atmosphere being erotic, it was more of a gentle-comfortable atmosphere. Completely relaxing, I loosely wrapped my arms around Takane's lower back. Feeling Takane's arms move and wrap around my back, we both sat there for a long time.

---Next Day: Morning---

Nothing happened in the bath with Takane, other than us just hugging and sitting in the bath. Once we got back, we remembered that Akari was still on the floor. Not really caring, I picked her up and placed her on the right side of my bed. I climbed in the middle, and Takane got on the last space available. Both of us fell asleep quickly.

~~

Opening my eyes, I could feel two bodies laying on my left and right sides. Looking to my left, I found Akari gripping my arm softly. Looking to my right, Takane was laying there with her right hand on my chest and her left arm hooked on my right arm. Both of her legs were wrapped around my right leg, and because of all this I couldn't move.

Yikes...when I first climbed into bed I was comfortable...I guess not moving out of this position for several hours really hurt my muscles...

Trying to relax for a little while longer, thoughts about last night started to appear.

Sheese...I can't believe I actually did that. Moreover, it was with Akari AND Takane. I think I'm becoming more and more lenient on them every day.

The sunlight shone through the window next to my bed, and it illuminated the surroundings. The sunlight made Takane's hair give off a small glow, and it made Akari's hair some-what shine.

Akari slowly opened her eyes, and when she saw me looking at her, she smiled.

"Good morning, Akari." I said softly.

"Hmm, good morning." She replied while scooting closer to me and slightly increasing her grip on my arm.

Her very happy expression disappeared immediately after she recognized Takane laying next to me. She wrapped her arms around my left arm and tightly held it. Shaking my right arm slightly, I caused Takane to wake up.

She opened her eyes, and stared directly into mine. She immediately increased her grip on both my right arm and leg.

It seems like she remembered that Akari was here too...

"Good morning, Takane. Also, please don't fight right when I wake up." I said.

"Haa...sorry. I guess it was just a natural thing to do." Takane replied.

Her grip slightly lessened, but she scooted closer to me.

"So...what now?" Akari asked.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Well...we...d-did that k-kind of stuff together last night...so...what now?"

"Y-yea...but I don't understand what you're trying to say."

"What I'm trying to say is..aren't Takane and I...your...g-girlfriends now?"

"What?! Girlfriends?"

Plural??!

"Well how else are you going to say it?!" Akari started to talk louder.

"Calm down for a second, Akari. Takane, you don't agree with this, right?"

"I'm fine with it if I'm able to do more of it with you.~" Takane replied before she licked my neck.

"Takane, not now alright? I'm seriously confused right now."

Takane immediately stopped, but her response was not what I expected.

"Huh? You already have kiss marks all over your neck?!"

"-!"

"Teehee, that was me.~" Akari said.

"Danget, I wanted to be the first to do that..." Takane said poutingly.

"Eheheheh..." I could only laugh awkwardly at this situation.

"But I was the first to touch his 'fun thing'.~" Takane said while a big smile.

"Wha-! A-Akito is that true?!" Akari showed a shocked expression.

"...Yes." I replied

Akari's eyes started to water slightly, and for some reason I felt bad.

"Wait, hold on Akari! It's ok, you can touch it as much as you want lat-Wait that's not I wanted to say!"

"Hehehe, I was just kidding. But if you say so..."

Just as Akari reached her hand down to my waist, the door to my room opened quickly.

"You guys! You need to watch the news-...what the..." Shirou quickly went from a worried expression to a 'I shouldn't have opened this door' expression.

What Shirou was seeing right now is Akari, who currently has her hand on my 'lower region' and has her arm and legs wrapped around mine. Takane is laying there the same way as Akari, but instead of her hand being down below, she is squeezing my arm inbetween her breasts as much as she can. On top of that, both of them were only in their bra and panties.

"Ahaha~, sorry for interrupting~...-No, seriously guys you have to get up and see this." He left the door open while walking away from the door, most likely into the big 'family' room.

Something big enough to catch even Shirou's attention? I can probably guess what it is though...

"Hm. Alright you two, no more playing around. Let's get up and get dressed and meet up in the Reckroom."

Since no one could come up with a good name for the big room which connects to the outside, I spoke up and called it the Reckroom. No one objected, probably because they couldn't think of anything.

Sitting up, I tugged my arms free and tried to crawl over Takane. However, she didn't really like that so while I was over her she grabbed onto me. Due to me leaning off the bed when Takane did that, my body weight made us fall off the bed. I fell on my back, and Takane pressed up against my body while looking me square in the face.

"Takane, seriously we need to get ready-" I started.

Takane kissed me mid-sentence, but it was just a quick three second kiss.

"Good morning kiss.~" Takane said while smiling.

She got up and walked to the doorway and waved, then walked out of my room.

"Sheese..." I said under my breath as I stood up.

Feeling something grab my arm, I looked to my left and saw Akari staring up at me. It was the kind of look you see in someone when they want something really bad.

"W-what?" I asked.

"M-me too."

"What do you mea-...oh."

Leaning down, I kissed Akari. It was about as long as my kiss with Takane, and when I pulled back, Akari grabbed the back of my head with her left hand and forced another kiss. After our lips parted, she stood up and hugged me tightly.

"I love you so much Akito. That is why, I will do...anything...for you." She said as she looked into my eyes with a completely serious expression.

Wh-what?

"O-ok." I replied, some-what taken back.

Her face turned from a serious one to an angry one quickly, but that changed as she let go of me and walked to the doorway. Looking back before she departed towards her room, she smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Walking into the Reckroom, I saw everyone else sitting in their usual places. Takane near the opening to the backyard, Kanade on the opposite side of that opening, Akari is setting next to Kanade, and Shirou is sitting next to the doorway to the Reckroom. My usual spot is next to Takane, so I walked over sat in the chair next to her's.

"So, what's wrong Shirou?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I like to record and watch the news whenever I'm relaxing right?" He replied.

"Yea."

"Well, I was watching the news this morning, and something happened." He said as he clicked the play button on the remote in his hand.

A reporter showed up on screen, and began to talk:

<Breaking news this morning. A Weaver has held every customer in the main city grocery store hostage.>

A Weaver...

<He has asked for someone by the name of Tachibana Akito, a second year high school student that attended the high school that was destroyed not too long ago. The Weaver has also said that for every hour Akito is not present, he will kill one hostage.>

What?!

"Hey, Shirou! When was this recorded?!" I asked.

"It started recording at three A.M. this morning." He replied.

"...What time is it now?"

"One thirty-three P.M."

Oh shit...that means that that Weaver has killed ten people!

Getting up immediately, I walked out into the backyard.

"Akito, where are you going?!" Takane said while chasing me.

"Where the Hell do you think? Do you really think I'm just going to freaking sit here and do nothing while that guy kills people?!"

"Of course not! But what are you thinking? You're going to fly in there and save the day? What happens if more than just the people at the location get involved? What about the rest of us at this house? Are you going to expose all of us, too?!"

"Shut up!! I'm sick and tired of innocent people being slaughtered around me when it's all my freaking fault! I'm going there, and I'm going to KILL that Weaver whether anyone here likes it or not!"

Dark purple electricity started to manifest around my body, and the whites of my eyes were slowly turning dark purple.

"Just try and freaking stop me."

Takane's expression began to become frustrated and annoyed, and she walked back into the Reckroom.

"I trust you, Akito. Just don't mess anything up."

"...No promises."

"Aren't we going with hi-" Akari started.

"No. I believe Akito alone can do this...and he can do it easily."

"Hahaha...cya later."

Feeling a surge of energy inside my body, I grinned. Jumping into the air, the force from my jump made the earth below me crack.

I jumped as high as the clouds, and I located the giant grocery store. Stopping in mid-air, I stood as if I was standing on solid ground.

"Teheheh...what is this feeling...? I feel...so alive." I said while laughing.

My eyes darkened more, and small streams of dark purple started to grow in my hair. My hair also started to slowly grow longer, and the wind around me began to blow rapidly.

Flying at a very high speed, the sound of me starting my flight echoed in the surrounding area, and the force from my take-off visibly moved the space around me.

I can feel the Chaos flowing around me and inside my body...it's as if I can fully control the output of Chaos.

"Hahahaha!! Why does this feel so damn good!!!" I yelled as I increased the Chaos surrounding me willfully.

The amount of Chaotic energy surrounding me was so large that if you saw me from below, you would only seen parts of my body because the amount of Chaos energy was covering most of the area surrounding me.

I stopped directly above the store, but about twenty feet away from the entrance. I saw several police vehicles surrounding the store, and there was a blockade of police and vehicles in the street in-front of the store.

Looking down, I could somehow make out the corpses of the hostages that were killed. All ten of them looked as if they were thrown out of the building. All of their necks were slashed.

"-! Kuh!! How dare he..."

Letting myself drop and fall with the help of gravity, I gradually increased in speed. About one hundred feet above the ground, I shot out a burst of energy which increased my speed ten-fold.

Smashing the ground underneath my feet, the area of earth where I landed indented and cracked. A cloud of dust was created around me, and I swung my arm horizontally with enough force to carry all of it away.

"W-who is that?"

"I don't know, I've never seen someone like that here."

Several police officers started to question my existence, and finally, who I assume is the head police officer, directly questioned me.

"Hey, kid! Who are you?!"

Hearing helicopters up in the sky, I looked up at the them and noticed cameras hooked onto some of the parts, as well as small camera crews in the helicopters.

Hmph...the news, huh.

Walking toward the store, I noticed that the front double doors were closed. Reaching my hand out in-front of me, the space around my hand started to contort.

Clenching my hand into a fist, the double doors were pulled from their hinges and crushed into an uneven ball of metal and glass. Swinging my hand behind me, the crushed ball flew past me and shot through a whole police car, and then completely crushed the side of another.

"Hey! What the Hell do you think you're doing?! Stop or we will shoot you!" The police officer shouted.

Stopping, I looked back at the police officer who shouted. I noticed a police officer next to him who was trembling, so I started to assume that he was new. Looking directly at the new recruit, I expect that my eyes scared him shitless.

The new police officer fired his gun, and the bullet was aimed directly for my face.

"Heheheh..."

I didn't move, and when the bullet was directly in-front of my face, it hit an invisible force and disintegrated into ash.
Part 2:
Spoiler! :
Completely turning around to face the police blockade, I slowly walked forward several steps, roughly halfway in-between the store and the blockade.

Looking straight at them, I lifted up my right leg and slammed it down on the ground. Completely crushing the earth, the impact made a big enough indention to be deemed abnormal. Slowly releasing Chaos electricity around me, I announced:

"I am Tachibana Akito. Don't get in my freaking way."

The head officer had a frustrated expression, and after a couple of seconds he said:

"Put down your guns! Even if some of you are Weavers, I doubt you could take him on. It's better to let him go inside."

"Heh heh heh...thank-you." I said while grinning.

Walking back towards the store, I entered through the entrance. In-front of me is a huge clearing, and it looked like someone manually moved the grocery section. In the very back, I saw the hostages rounded up into a big group.

By now, my hair has stopped growing when it reached mid-way down my eyes, and it has completely turned dark purple.

I just realized.....Haha, I don't feel any pain.

Chaotic mist started to slowly escape from my arms and legs, and it trailed behind me for several seconds before completely disappearing. The whites of my eyes are now dark purple, and my irises are faintly glowing.

Before I got close enough to the group of people, a cloud of black mist appeared literally out of thin air. It slowly materialized into a body, and when the face completely formed, I noticed that the being was grinning.

"Hello there, Akito. So nice of you to stop by." He said.

"Why the Hell are you doing this?" I asked.

"I was told that I can do whatever I want, and I just felt like grouping up a bunch of people...maybe even killing a few."

"You were told...? By who?!"

"Oh, sorry. Can't say. All I can tell you, is that he has been waiting ve~ry patiently for a long time. It's kind of weird...being brought back to life for the sake of killing people. Heh, not that I dislike it."

"You freaking bastar-!"

Seeing the crowd of people in my line of vision, I recognized someone I knew.

Oh, shit. It's Miyuki.

"Hmm? Oh, have you seen someone you know? Hahaha, that makes it THAT much better. I love seeing the sight of despair appearing on people's faces!" The man said while laughing.

"Who said I was in despair? I think you should be more concerned with yourself than other people right now."

"Oh hoh hoh. You honestly think you can beat me?"

"Hmph. I killed your friend easily while holding back. I'm pretty sure I can beat you, and your strongest ally."

"...Pfft HAHAHAHAHAHA...Heh heh heh. Well, then I guess I'll just have to show you: The power of a SpaceWeaver!"

Immediately, the man disappeared and re-appeared in-front of me. Thrusting his right arm towards me, I easily dodged to the left.

A SpaceWeaver huh. That teleporting will really get annoying. It looks like he's tearing apart the space around him forcefully....but he could also be creating wormholes. Tch, confusing.

I moved so fast when I dodged, that the man punched the after-image my body made. Manifesting Chaotic energy around my right hand, I punched toward his body.

Releasing the energy, it shot out like bullet. The man put up his right hand, and the space in-front of it became severely contorted. When the Chaotic energy touched the contorted space, it disappeared.

What?!

*BOOM*

Hearing a loud noise, the man looked at me and spoke:

"Now...I wonder where I teleported that energy....oh right. That blockade out front doesn't really suit my tastes. It looks like that attack had just enough energy to completely destroy the whole thing. Wonderful!"

Shit!!!

A huge gust of wind entered the room from the entrance, which came from the explosion outside. Blasting myself towards the man, I created an orb of Chaotic energy in-front of my fist. Another contortion took place, but this time I expected it. Using the air around as a foot hold, I quickly appeared on the other side of the man.

Thrusting my fist forward, I released the energy. Quickly appearing in-front of the group of people, I used Chaotic energy to shield them from the blast. Suddenly, the man's upper body appeared from a contortion in-front of me.

"Hahaha~, that was a close one. You're really fast."

Reaching out to grab him, he grabbed my outstretched arm and pulled me inside the contortion. When I entered it, everything around me became stretched and abnormal. Inside the contortion I saw a blue light all around me, and it looked like the 'sides' of the contortion were moving forward.

When I was all the way through, I realized that I was teleported far above the store. The man still gripped my arm, and he threw me downward. Turning around to face him, he teleported right in-front of me. Thrusting his fist forward to punch me, I used the air in the area to blast him backward. He created another contortion and disappeared.

Where the Hell did he go...

Turning around to face the ground, I saw the area where the blockade was. Everything in that area is gone, and a huge crater is now present.

"Guh!"

Suddenly getting hit from the side by a big object, I looked to see what it was. What hit me was one of the hostage's corpse.

"Stop freaking playing around!"

I yelled as I completely disintegrated the corpse with one huge shock of Chaotic energy. Stopping in mid-air, I blasted away the ashes around me.

Huh...? What's that sound?[

Looking up, I noticed small dots in the sky which quickly fell downwards. As they came closer, I saw that they were the still-alive hostages.

This may be the thing I hate about saving lives. They get in the way of my goal.

Creating an air current strong enough to hold them, the wind carried all of the hostages as far away as it could take them. Looking back towards the building, I noticed the man standing on the roof.

Releasing energy in one push, I zoomed downward toward the man. Cloaking myself in Chaotic energy, I slammed right into the spot where the man was, but of course, he teleported away just before I was going to hit him.

The entire building collapsed under the pressure of my energy, and the energy itself tore apart the landscape surrounding the building.

Standing up straight, I lifted my arms up to shoulder height while drawing in the leftover Chaotic energy, as well as unsealing even more power than I had before. The amount of energy, and the 'power' of the energy, was enough to lightly break off pieces of the ground I was standing on.

I wrapped the energy around my whole body while drawing in more and more energy, compressing it into an even smaller shape for it to be able to fit around my body.

I stopped gathering energy, and even though my eyes were covered, I could still see clearly.

The energy the surrounded my body was so dense that every step I took, the ground beneath my feet would disintegrate, so I had to keep myself balanced with the help of the air surrounding me.

The energy was the same Chaotic purple, but it still somehow shined with a brilliance like a thousand suns.

The man silently appeared about ten meters away from me.

"Oh~, what a terrifying appearance. You almost look like a God, but you still don't have enough power to act like one." The man exclaimed.

"...What is that supposed to mean?" I replied with a demonic sounding voice.

"Hahahahaha! The living have always wondered what the Afterlife looked like! They have always though of Heaven and Hell. Eternal Salvation or an Eternal Damnation!"

"I said...What are you trying to say!"

"You'll find out the truth when you die!"

Suddenly, I felt a huge amount of pressure on my body. It felt like gravity was at least ten times more powerful than before, and it reminded me of the first encounter I had with one of the demonic dead souls.

The pressure was so great that it made me kneel on the ground, or my own air in this case. Struggling to lift my head up, I said:

"What...the Hell....is this..."

"It seems that you lack experience, Akito. It doesn't surprise me though, since you haven't even graduated from High School."

"That...doesn't...mean anything."

"Hmmm? It doesn't mean anything?? Hahahaha! Only the smartest and sneakiest people win in battles like these. A pure strategic person like me will always win against a pure power hungry person like you."

"...Hahaha....heheheh...."

I used all of my strength to stand up, and even though he couldn't see, I was grinning.

His face showed a small amount of surprise, but he quickly erased that.

"...Why are you laughing?"

"..I'm laughing because....I still...don't know...how powerful I really am."

With that, I began to counter the pressure by emitting my own. It was more like me just releasing more Chaos into the environment, however, it looked to be much more than that.

The earth around me began to disintegrate into ash, and Chaotic energy was flowing around me like a river. The area around just below and the to the right of my heart began to shine brighter, and I reached inside my soul to draw out the Sword of Chaos.

I slowly unsheathed the giant blade which radiated vast amounts of Chaotic energy. The runes on either side of the blade shone brightly and emitted small amounts of dark mist, and the Eye of Chaos appeared just above the hilt with a violent surge of energy.

The SpaceWeaver, who is now at least twenty meters away from me, has a face of disbelief.

"W-w-w-w-what!! I wasn't told that you had such power!...This guy...is no longer a normal Weaver. He's on a completely different level...it's as if......"

He was transfixed by the amount of power I revealed, and I began to walk toward him.

Every step I took would shake the earth around me while disintegrating everything into ash. The Sword of Chaos itself was emitting enough power to faintly distort the space around it.

Kh!! I'm starting to feel...uneasy...I have to end this quickly...

"Hahahahaha!! Pure power freaks like are able to overcome anything! I want you, SpaceWeaver, to go back to the Afterlife and stay there. Once you die, you should not come back to the realm of the living!"

Reaching my arm up high, I commanded all of the Chaotic energy surrounding me to cover the Sword of Chaos.

The amount of energy was so great, that even the most powerful Weaver on Earth would be in awe.

The energy shined so brightly with the same Chaotic purple, that it could be clearly seen from miles away.

I slashed the blade down onto the man, and what happened next was the most destructive event ever recorded in human history.
Part 3:
Spoiler! :
---Two weeks later---

As I sat down on a chair located in the living room of our new house, I relaxed my shoulders. I looked to my right to find Takane relaxing in a special chair she bought just for herself.

Thanks to the fact that the seal on my Chaos was apparently broken which caused my hair to turn back to dark purple, well, an even darker purple than before, everyone decided to go back to their original hair colors. Plus, it's not like we're going to need to hide anymore anyway. The reason for that, is, well...the rest of the world is officially afraid of me.

Well ok, maybe not 'afraid', but you know humans...they are scared of what they do not know, and they strive to find the answers to unsolved mysteries.
Aaaaand it seems like I'm one of those 'big mysteries'. I don't necessarily dislike the life I have right now, and I'm just glad that I don't have people trying to take my picture every dang second. That's because I'm probably scary to them, but whatever.

All of us are living in a normal home right now--I shouldn't really say that, considering the fact that our house is being watched by basically all the governments of the world. It's not that surprising though, since I almost completely destroyed Japan.

Yea--I didn't realize that I released that much power, but now less than a tenth of Japan remains. So, I basically killed millions of people. That may be a bad way of putting it but, that's the simpler way.

Oh, prison? Nah, they didn't try to lock me up. Not after witnessing the amount of power I wielded. Everyone was basically just...scared. In the history of Weavers, no, Mankind, there has never been an explosion that powerful. An explosion that almost completely destroyed an entire country, and it's even more terrifying to know that a Weaver caused the explosion.

I could give some more simple details, but I guess a first-hand account would be better--

---Two weeks earlier---

Coming back to reality, I looked down at where I was standing. No, not standing, flying. I was keeping myself afloat because there was no ground to stand on. Underneath me was a crater so deep I couldn't even see the bottom. Along with the fact that the sun had almost set, which tinted the sky with an orange glow while light began to slowly creep away.

The crater was so big that I couldn't even see the end of it with my eyes. I started to get a little worried as to how much damage I had actually created, and I hoped that I didn't catch any more innocent people within my grasp of destruction.

...Most likely....the complete opposite of what I want to happen, happened. Also, I can't sense the presence of the SpaceWeaver anymore, which is a good thing I guess.

Looking behind me, I saw the same thing. There was no solid ground for as far as my eye could see.

I'm assuming Takane and the others are fine, considering their skill and what-not. But...the hostages...and Miyuki.

-sigh- "Well...I guess I should at least see how far down this goes..." I said, while looking under me.

Silently beginning to fall, I fell for about ten seconds before I softly landed on the ground.

Sheese, that was a long fall. I better head for home. Hopefully the others are waiting around there.

I started in the direction of home, however, I heard a faint sound in the distance. Turning my head in the direction of the noise, I stayed still until I could figure out what it was.

What could it be? There should be nothing alive here, except for me and the others.

Straining my ears, I began to make out something.

"...-to.....-ito....Akito...!!"

My name..? Ah, must be the others...hopefully.

Jumping with great strength in the direction of the voice, I quickly closed the distance. I could see a bright flame surrounding the group, which was most likely for light considering that the sun was setting fast. The fire gave off the same glow that my Chaos gives off.

Well, who else would have purple fire.

Landing, I called out to Akari.

"Akari!"

"Akito?! W-where did you come from..." Akari asked with a shocked expression

"I jumped from way back there." I replied while pointing behind me.

"Huh...that so. Well, we didn't get hurt from your blast. Takane just had to block it with her Void, and that barely did the job."

"Hmm. Cool. So, what do you guys think we should do now?" I asked while looking at the rest of them.

Stepping forward a couple of steps, Takane replied:

"I think we should...Akito?"

"Hm? What." I said, slightly taken back from Takane's worried tone.

She stared at my face for a couple of seconds before saying:

"No, it's nothing. Anyway, I think we should get out of here. I'm afraid to say this but...there are most likely no survivors for at least a couple of miles."

As I heard Takane say those words, I noticed something within me. It wasn't something like my Chaos power, as it was on the emotional side. I just felt...like laughing. A wide grin subconsciously appeared on my face, but I quickly made it disappear because I myself didn't even know why I grinned.

I don't feel bad at all...What...

"Also, you're going to have to help me get out of here quickly Akito. Void wasn't made for travel, I know that for sure."

"Yep, no problem."

I felt like I was being glared at by someone, and when I looked to my left, I saw Shirou and Kanade standing there. Once I looked at Shirou, the glare I felt immediately disappeared, but the feeling of the glare itself somehow lingered.

Are they noticing something that I don't notice...? Hm. Whatever.

Picking up Takane in my arms, in the traditional princess carry because that seems the easiest and most convenient, my group and I set off to find the first signs of life.

After all of that, we finally found a small city quite a ways away. The whole process would take a long time to explain, so, what basically happened is this:

We met people after traveling for so long, and by the time we got there, we were immediately "arrested" you could say. I put it like that because no human on the Earth is capable of detaining me, unless I allow them to do so. Well, not now, anyway. If I was the same person I was months ago, then I could definitely be arrested by force. But, now that isn't the case.

Considering the state of Japan after the explosion, we were all transported somewhere else. One week after that, we were transported to the U.S., because military-wise the U.S. has the strongest Weavers.

And now, here we are. Currently residing in a specially built home for us to live in, while living somewhere in a desert area. They never told us where we were, but I think it was painfully obvious that it was a military base.

We were able to get any type of furniture we wanted, along with some other things like video game consoles and stuff because I really like video games. Kanade and Akari got a lot of books, and Shirou got his own work-out room along with some nice high-tech headphones for music. Takane got, well, lots of furniture for herself. I don't understand why she likes to have so many awesome chairs which are essentially the same thing.

Well, I am expecting us to be held here for as long as they want us here. Don't really know what else to do. Considering the fact that Japan is basically gone now, we don't know what happened to the shadow spirits.

After I completely destroyed the SpaceWeaver, there should be four more shadow spirits left. The thing is that...well...we don't know what happened to them. Right now we don't really care because we can just relax all day long, excluding Shirou because he likes working out for some reason.

Oh yea, when we did get here, I looked in a mirror in one of the bathrooms in the house. I finally noticed what the others noticed about me. My hair is completely dark purple, and my irises are a dark purple which shine slightly for some reason. My pupils look normal, thankfully. The last thing I noticed was that I could see a faint dark glow around my body. I could really only see it when I focused my sight, but it was there. I have no clue what that means, but I think it looks pretty cool.

I wonder how long this relaxation will last. Those shadow spirits are nowhere to be found, and those mountains I thought felt familiar are gone. Even after that, I get the feeling that nothing is over yet...

---Hidden Village---

--Two weeks ago--

-Currently watching Akito fight the SpaceWeaver-

"I can not believe how much power the Vessel has gained over such a short period of time." One Elder said.

"Yes, it is quite unbelievable. Past Vessels have shown either complete rejection or very slow progress. This current Vessel is the one, in my opinion."

Currently, Akito is gathering all of his available Chaotic power around himself, and he now pulls out the Sword of Chaos.

"..."

The Village Head is quietly observing Akito's battle, when he notices something.

As Akito lifts up his arm and accumulates all of his energy around the Sword of Chaos, the Village Head shouts:

"Alert the SpaceWeavers! The explosion from Aki- the Vessel's energy will reach this place if we don't reinforce it! Quickly!"

"Y-yes!"

The Elders get up and rush towards their respective areas to alert the SpaceWeavers of the oncoming attack, however, the Village Head realizes that the SpaceWeavers' distortions may not be enough to evade the attack.

I guess I'm going to have to help this time.

Standing up, the Village Head signaled for the Elders to return.

"What's wrong, Village Head?"

The Elders were confused as to why the Village Head stopped them.

"I will take care of this." The Village Head declared.

"...B-but-"

"Shut up! I am more than capable of dealing with this."

The Village Head walked out onto the balcony, and lifted up his arms to about shoulder height. His whole body started to glow, and everyone in the village could see that the space surrounding the whole village was distorting.

I can see the energy coming closer and closer--!

A dark purple light could be seen in the distance, and it was rapidly getting closer.

The space around the Village Head began to pulse with multiple distortions, and each new pulse grew larger and larger.

After ten seconds, which felt like minutes, the distortions reached the outer edge of the village. Just before the Chaotic energy was about to hit, the village and everyone in it disappeared.
Last edited by Calculatrix on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

I completed part 1 of Chapter 2 faster than I thought. Another ecchi scene, and this time it's quite long. I think most of the readers will think I'm weird, but I'm just writing how I want the story to be like, while also including some of my own 'likes'. Just saying:). The introduction to the action scene is near the end of the Part, so if you don't like ecchi scenes just skip through the ecchi, or you could read it(which I would prefer you to do).

I also think that I'm making Akito too...'soft'. So, the next action scene will hopefully bring back his ruthlessness(if it was ever there to begin with.)

Here's a note: Whenever I use the word 'freaking', think of the word F***ing. I only use freaking b/c the f-word is censored.
Sitrix
Astral Realm

Post by Sitrix »

Um, hello people. This is Calculatrix.

For some reason, whenever I logged into my account, I could never get out of my User Control Panel. Everything I did was not successful. However, that's not the only reason why this story has not be updated in a while. I have LOTS of real life stuff going on, and I barely have any time to relax. Aside from that, I've also started another story(basically just clearing my mind) which I will continue and probably post in Creative Works. I am fairly confident in my new story, but that doesn't mean that I will drop Weaver of Chaos.

Because of all of this, I've barely written the first....fourth of the next part. It feels like I am getting rushed with my RL work, and I'm pretty sure I'm not even getting enough sleep.

I will try to resolve the problem with my original account, so hopefully I will be able to get back to Calculatrix. If not, well...then I guess I'll be using this one.

Thanks again for the people who have read my story. I'm planning on focusing more on the action aspect rather than the ecchi and romance from now on. There are still many secrets....and much more power than Akito will be able to wield. Hopefully I can get that far into my story.

Till next..........cya.
caparo
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by caparo »

Ok no worries.

I hope you manage to resolve your account problems.
Yumeha_Minakami01
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Yumeha_Minakami01 »

I feel your pain of not getting any sleep man. Anyways, we hope that you find fix our account soon. I'll wait for your updates on this story. :D
"The worst part about being strong is that no one asks you if you're okay." - Accelerator

Please check out my work if you like: OLN:The Lady Voltigeur
gamerbaki
Haruhiist Specialist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gamerbaki »

Are you sure you already done everything?

I'm suggesting to read carefully the text there.

Actually, not until two days ago, my account was been in a situation same as you.
The site itself charged this account as a well-known spammer.

Then I try to follow everything in that User Control Panel, including changing password.
Fortunately, I was able to rescue this account from ban although my password right now is a mixture of uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers that even I myself can't enter that password fast.

Try my suggestion if you think you're trapped in that Control Panel :D

Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

No way, I actually got to log in. I can't believe it was so dang simple -facedesk-

It has been a loooooooong time since I posted on here, and I'm sad to say that I have made no progress on Weaver of Chaos. I actually typed a good paragraph today actually haha.

Seriously though. It's been like what...3 months or something? Well I finally have more time to write this story, and oh my goodness, this section has changed. Last time I looked my thread only had like 800 views I think? Up to 1.1k? Dunno..oh well.

After all this time, I took the time to re-read my whole story. Aaaand it definitely feels like I rushed it. A lot. I never meant to make the story progress so fast :cry:

Well, I guess that's just how it is. I'm going to try to finish this story with the amount of imagination and actual storyline I have left in me. Good thing I still remember how I want to end it haha.

I don't know when I will post the next part to the story, if I ever will.

Just wanted to say I'm back:D.
gamerbaki
Haruhiist Specialist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by gamerbaki »

Okay!
Looks like that I'll be looking forward now to the end of Akito's OP harem :P

Anyway, welcome back! :D

Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

I just updated the story, even if it's just a little bit. Hopefully I'll be able to write more soon. -thumbs up-

Return to “Creative works”