OLN [Harem]

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

JesusMan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN [Harem]

Post by JesusMan »

Me and my buddy made a bet to make a harem LN in less than a week. So this is the result, please do comment about the quality (lol).

A suicidal misanthrope, a lovesick perfectionist, a quiet intellectual, a terrifying psychopath and a vindictive tsundere? In the harem of a socially awkward fat guy? How the flying **** did that happen? Read to find out!

School

Romcom, harem.

First Chick
Larissa
Spoiler! :
She stood by the edge. Dangling her legs by the rails, she gripped hard on the rail but I can see her grip softening as the seconds past. I looked at her back, her scarf flew in the sky as the wind blew, the snow gently felt on her hair. Dyeing it into a strange color.

I approached slowly, her pony tails moved ever so slightly as I advanced. I decided to stopped. I can't do anything. One wrong move and she might fall, she knows I am here, she just turned, now what the hell am I suppose to do? I should do something before she falls, but I don't have any bloody ideas. If I talk, she might get startled and fall, so what should I-

"What are you planning to do?" The girl asked, she faced me, one of her hand was twitching, I have to do something fast.

"Look, whether life is worth living is entirely depend on your perspective of thoughts, if you are negative, all of your life is going to be negative, as the saying goes, if life gives you lemon, you make lemonade, but if life gives you shit, you pretend it's ice cream."

I try to catch my breath as I tried to conjure up words in my mind as fast as I can.

"L-look, mate, the point is. Life is a long fu*cking journey, depression is a psychological disease caused by b-brain and the lack of self-esteem, if you rub it out more, it's easier, the entire point of life is about the journey, there will be ups and downs, sometimes there will be more downs, either because of what you are born as, a poor orphan or a rich kid with loving parent. Or in the infinite chance that you are simply unlucky your whole life which is a low chance since you know, you are in a first world country, identity problems can be ignored, as long as you don't think about whether you are gay or straight, it doesn't matter, love is temporary in the face of whatever feelings you have towards sexuality, Romeo and Juliet is overrated, love isn't forever, nothing is forever, we are all going to die one day, but that one day shouldn't be that of our choice because we have to experience life, the ups, you need, objectively speaking, endorphin might be reason why we are alive, BUT, we have tried our best to glorified the meaning of life through various literature and essays and speeches, if you are killing yourself, you have probably discover life is not as noble as you think it is but at least give us an A for effort. Mate, I am trying to my best to find the nearest possible context you are experiencing, and I think I am making using of humor as w-well, I hope you find this charming and you don't jump?"

She leaned back a little, somewhat of a curve crawled on her lips, her blue eyes shifted to me, she changed her hand, to the railing, her back disappear, she was facing me fully now. But, when she turned, my heart almost skipped a beat.

"What you just said, I am still trying to comprehend. You were talking for literally 2 minutes, do you need water?"

"Can you get a glass for me?"

"No, I will rather stay here and hear more of your charming speeches."

"Please, mate. I am thirsty, get me some water."

"Honest to god, I am a misanthrope, I hate everyone I see. But I think I like you."

"Name's Caesar. Charmed as well."

She leaned closer upon hearing it, she is getting nearer, and I am advancing slowly, I might be able to reach her.

"That isn't funny......Unless that is you real name?"

"I shit you not. My name is Caesar Shino."

She had a smile on her face now. It was rather mysterious smile, I don't know what it meant, it seem as if she wasn't laughing at my name.

"I thought about what you said. I like you."

"I hate the way people act, I know it's the par for the course for humans. Everything that happen is the part of our evolution, nothing is noble. All this romanticization about the greater meaning of life is something to marvel at." She kept talking as she keep her eyes on me. Both her hands was wrapped around the railings. She isn't going to jump, I breath a sighed of relief.

"Allow me to fetch you back to land."

"Oh, please do."

She extended her hand, I quickly grabbed it together with her other hand and with all my strength, pulled her back to land. She fell onto me, I can feel her warmth as she breathed in my face. Her eyes looked deep into mine, her blonde hair touched my face. A strong pleasant aroma filled my nose as she looked at me unblinkingly.

"Now, we are down here," I tried to crawl away as she started getting up after a few second of stares, strangely enough, I didn't felt any awkwardness from what just happened.

"Can you tell me why you want to jump?"

"I am a misanthrope."

"Ok, you hate people, but surely not yourself?"

"I am a person as well."

"Self-esteem problem?"

"Does it sound like that kind of problem?"

"I can't stand the sight of them. They are selfish, full of themselves, always making assumptions about things they know nothing about."

"Romantically speaking, what you just said is a insightful comment on the human condition. But according to the realistic language we speak, you are an emo girl on your period."

I don't know why I just said that. I HAD NO IDEA WHY I JUST S-SAID THAT.

She stared at me. There was no expression on her face for a long while, it was again, odd. I felt nothing. I was at first nervous, but then I feel nothing, usually I would feel odd after saying something like that after saving someone from certain death. She finally looked away, closed her eyes.

"Yes, it's no reason to kill oneself for that. Afterall, life is a gift. People in 3rd world are dying of starvation, lack of clean water. And yet, I, who comment about the human selfishness is acting exactly like one I speak ill of."

"You might be right, this act would have be rather noble and mysterious if you haven't pointed it out."

"Romanticizing things. You know. Make the most pointless thing important."

"Like love. Maybe I lied about why I am killing myself."

wut

"There is a lot of reason why people kill themselves and being lovesick is one of them."

"L-look, mate, it's cold on the roof. I am not wearing as much as you. Let's talk inside the school, m'kay?"

"Also, just in case, I have to hold your hand, to prevent you from killing yourself again."

"Sure, why not. Probably your first time."

"I have a lot of girlfriends."

"Really? You look like a mess."

"Not every girl is as superficial as you."

"You are getting smooth...."

"I am surprise too."

"Are you expecting me to fall in love with you too?"

"Are we kidding right now? Is this a serious question? Of-"

"No. I am kidding. I have already fallen for you."

"I know. Let's get you to a safe place, we will get you a blanket for warmth like those victims in incidents."

She mutter something and smiled as I led her down the stairways. Strange incident today, what's with kids being emotional today? Why is this even a stage of life? Is it for adapting to stress? That is absurd.

"Can you tell me more about your other girlfriends?"

"Joke's dead."

"Can you answer that question?"

"You have a strange sense of humor mate."

"So do you....."

Now we are near the classrooms.

"Why do you keep calling me mate? You already had some ideas? Is that how you pick girls up?"

"Look, mate. Let's just get you to the nurse office. Find us a blanket, we will snuggle and then discussed pseudo-philosophy?"

She didn't commented about the snuggling thing. She missed a chance for a joke there. Well, whatever, we are at the nurse's office now.

"Choose a bed."

"What are you planning to do?"

"Nothing. I am calling the professional regarding this, you go warm yourself up."

"Aren't you planning to snuggle with me?"

"Joke's old."

What's the number for suicide prevention hotline?

"Do you know the number for suicide prevention hotline?"

"How should I know?"

"I don't know. Just asking."

"I am not planning to jump, just snuggle with me."

I sighed.

"Look, joke's old."

"It isn't. Just do it."

"No, I don't want a lawsuit."

"You already held my hand."

"You got me."

"But snuggle is on a whole new level."

"Your thoughts have no connections to each other, the best possible context is wider than you think, the way you tried to persuade me not to jump was interesting. Was that your actual view on life? Or just something you learn in suicide prevention class?"

"My view on life isn't fully constructed yet, I am but a humble teenager with a lot to learn. I actually quite like the work of Diogenes, I read like a few excerpts of his work on Wikipedia so now I think I am an expert."

"Oh? So you are an expert on him after you read Wikipedia?"

"I am joking."

"Well, anyhow, I don't believe we have been formally introduced. My name is Larissa Stones."

"What kinda of name is that?"

"Coming from a guy called 'Caesar'."

"Also, is it with a K or C?"

"Alright, alright, enough about names. Were you really planning to jump? You seem fine to me."

"It's like Robin Williams ain't it?"

"I am not a certified Therapist or psychologist. I think I shouldn't talk to you for now."

"Then I am going to jump."

Yeah, right.
I turned and went back to playing on my phone.

"Hey buddy, I am going to jump!"

"I am not your buddy friend."

"At least turned your head around and let me see your face."

I turned, just to make sure.

"Well, it was as priceless as I imagine."

"FU#CKING HELL"

ARGHH MY ARM, IT'S GOING TO BE TORE APART.

Right here I am, a fat guy by the window in the middle of a very cold winter. Holding the hands of a suicidal misanthrope. It isn't surreal if you know the context.

"I AM A FAT F&UCK, I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER. COME THE FU*CK ON, PLEASE JUST TRY TO CLIMB ME, WHATEVER YOU FU^CKING SAY, I WILL HEED."

"Really? You finally want to snu-"

"SHUT THE F&CK UP AND CLIMB ON ME."

"Alrighty!"

She grabbed my hair, pulled. The spike of pain as the roots of hair was getting plug out wasn't very pleasant.

"Well? I climbed on you. Heed. Snuggle."

She's f@ucking insane.

"Alright, alright, you get in first. Don't try anything crazy."

"Won't."

I sighed.

She got into the blanket. It's not like she isn't one hell of a chick. She do got some 'em sick curves. She's got a lazily tied ponytail that only hold together a small parts of her hair. Rest of it is still a free flow, eyes is a cliche blue one. I don't know why
It's no loss of mine anyway. Alright, into the blanket I went. The bed creaked. She giggled.

"Well? Didn't you promise to discuss pseudo-philosophy with me?"

This was strange. It was the first time, I was in a bed with a beautiful blonde, now I was actually feeling a little bit nervous. I closed my eyes, trying to forget there was a girl here and try to start my usual ramblings that no one listen to.

"Why the hell are we here? Nothing, the Big Bang was an accident, we are basically accidents of accidents, when we die we die forever, the accidents of accidents created us, don't anyone ever feel amazed that we are alive, that our ancestors if dated all the way back were literally just Germs? Our parents had sex because our grandparent had sex, and their grand-grand parent had sex, and so on and so forth, it is too much for us to comprehend the fact that so many sexes had taken place, the googolplexian amount of sperms that were produced in the process, I think it even overwhelm Googolplexian, the point is. It's beyond our comprehension the amount of lives that took place before us before we had appeared, I have always wonder why is there such a thing called the Survival of the Fittest? What's the purpose of the strongest creature surviving Earth? When there are so many other planets that was basically inhabitable to us, is there a purpose to the Survival of the Fittest? People seek the answer to life as God, I say there are no answer, even if there is, the answer is far too long for humans to comprehend even when known, but I am not for certain there is no God, after all the claim withstood thousands of years---"

"Stop, stop, stop."

"Your thoughts really have no connections with each other or well, very small connections, but the points you brought up.....was actually interesting."

"And here I thought being a misanthrope that hates all human is edgy, yet here is the guy next to me is figuring at the grand scheme of all things!"

Why am I detecting sarcasm?

She looked at me for a while, the tiny specks of light that crept through the blanket revealed her inquiring eyes.

"Well, Caesar, they are all observations. I kind of already know that we have no answer for the purpose of life, but through the, your observation, of the amount of accidents that have happen, Nihilism is the answer."

"F*uck Nihilism, stupid pessimistic b*ullshit. I already told you, there is no real answer. We may have started from Nihil but we end with Aliquid, you are not the only one that use Google Translate, m'kay. "

She smiled.

"Do you really believe in what you just said?"

"Yes, I do."

"If you are so profound, why doesn't anyone listen to you?"

"I am a socially awkward fat guy, you don't usually take perspective on life from someone like that."

"Shouldn't they be able to see the value of your word by taking it at it's own merit?"

I thought for a while.

"You are going back to Nihilism again, are you?"

She took out her hand from her pocket and did a slow clap. She folded her hand together and continue looking at me.

"And your answer would be?"

"Wasn't you a misanthrope? when did you become a Nihilist?"

"When did I say I was a Nihilist? Weren't we discussing pseudo philosophy?"

"And it's like what you say, we started from an explosion. We end with an explosion."

.......Darn, that actually made sense in the narrative she was spinning. No, wait, wait, she definitely said she was a Nihilist at some point during the conversation.

"Wait-wait a second, you say 'Nihilism is the answer'."

"Yeah, I did. So?"

"Well, you are a Nihilist then!"

"When did I say I wasn't?"

"F*uck you."
Second Chick
Lucy
Spoiler! :
"Hey, why are you leaving so quickly?"

"Got things to do, people to meet, homework to do."

"Wait..."

"I love you."

"What's with girls nowadays and their love jokes? First it was that girl on the roof, Atlas getting drunk and now it's you. Look, mate, I don't know what shows or series, teenagers watch, but whatever that start this stupid joke isn't worth shit. Stop that, m'kay?"

Her face was turning red, her black eyes was turning into a glare. She slowly lowered her head.

She said something that was meant for me, but it was barely audible for me.

"Do......landing lights....bed?"

"Excuse me?"

"DO YOU NEED F*UCKING LANDING LIGHTS TO THE BED, I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU."

She leaped onto me. I am utterly pinned, she was kneeing my arm.

"Don't you f*ucking move. Don't you f*ucking move, don't you f*ucking move, don't you f*ucking move."

Slowly turning into a whisper.

"Alright, calm down. Look, we can settle this problem in a clean way. Just calm-"

"Shut up, condom or no condom? I am fine with either, today''s a safe day for me."

I am really confused.......

"We were childhood friends since 5, there is no one I know better than you, but this is really out of character for you, ow, my arm. Just get up for a bit!"

"Oh, OH? You know me? If you fu*cking know me, then why the h*ell are you denying my every advances? What the h*ell is wrong with you?"

What

"Look, let's hypothetically say this joke you are playing is true. That would be incest, yeah? Incest is wrong, let's not get our morals corrupted so fast and progress our philosophy identity too liberally, this isn't Nippon. And, uh, and, sex is like the later stage of love, you just propose and we are having sex now, isn't it kinda of-"

Now she is crying. She is crying? Why? This is getting too awkward for me.....Oh wait she's starting to laugh?

"Keep talking."

Kind of awkward for me to talk now, how did the joke work? I have already said hypothetically, so she laughing now shouldn't mean that I have fallen for her traps. I am just going to keep silent for now.

"I can't speak to you...I can't....Why can't I talk to you? I am talking to a wall.....but a wall I love so very much....."

She's still sobbing and laughing at the same time.........isn't this a little too over the top for a joke? There is no way she can actually like me. I am literally a ball of fats, how can someone as beautiful as her like me? Come the **** on.

"Leave."

"If you need anything, you can talk to me. m'kay?"

"F#CKING LEAVE."

"Calm down, I am leaving."

I got out of her soften knee trap, out I went, wondering what the hell happen back there.

"Okay, listen. I thought about what you said, I decided that it's a possibility that you might have fetishes for fat people." I said as she came up behind me,

I notice her black scarf, there was a white Chinese or Japanese symbol on it, "死". I recognize it, but I can't tell what it meant, it was sinister if I recalled correctly.

"I am sorry that I yelled at you yesterday, it was uncharacteristic of me."

"No sweat off my back."

"So where did you get that outburst joke from?"

She stopped walking.

"Come closer. I will tell you."

I went a little closer, but not that close....

She grabbed me by my collar, pulled my face forward. I tried to stop her, she kept me in a lock. She held my arms, pinned me against the wall, pressed her lips against mine. I thought that was it, I relaxed a little as I tried to smoothly get out of the hold. That was my mistake. Her tongue was trying to crawl inside.

The struggle lasted for 3 minute. Her face was dyed red, mine too. She managed to do my first kiss in French. Oh wow.

"You are not joking....."

........Well shit. So all of it was real.

Third Chick
Atlas
Spoiler! :
"What's with your name? Atlas?"

"It's masculine and a name of a Greek God, not what I would name my daughter."

She had such a calm exterior, not like anyone would get riled up, but her expression was always so peaceful no matter what I said. She was the only one that was willing to listen to my nonsense, I myself don't know if she likes listening to it, but she always respond at the end of it.

"My father told me he named me Atlas because I have to accomplish deeds that men can do but in a manner of a girl."

"Wouldn't Gaea be better?"

"Atlas carries the weight of the world. Gaea created it."

"Atlas is still a weird name for a girl."

She smiled.

"Not as weird as yours."

"My dad was a deadbeat drunk, he came up with that name when he literally crashed into the hospital with his car."

"That is a suitable origin for that name."

"You got anything you want to do after school?"

"No."

"Wanna hang out?"

She was silent for a while.

"Where do you want to go?" She had finally said.

"You told me you worked at a bar."

"I do. So you want to go to the bar?"

"Sure. Try out a few drinks."

"Have you tried alcohol before?"

"Yes, all tasted like shit."

She had an amused expression.

"Well, why go to the bar?"

"I don't know, it was a few years ago, now I want to try out some more vices before I grow old and become too boring."

4th Chick
Mary
Spoiler! :
"Go."

"It's kinda of bad, you know, to be you know. Dealing, the you-know-what around this parts...."

"Not going to repeat myself the third time."

What? Are you going to kill me here?

"Alright, mate, I am leaving." But midstep, I thought.

Wait. Seriously, what IS she going to do?

"No, wait. So what if I let you repeat the third time?"

I can't believed I said it. Well, the cigarettes is certainly getting to my head.

Is that a pocket knife? Is that suppose to be threatening? She sure is-

"I am young and stupid. I have been to juvenile hall a couple of time. I have insurance money to live off after my parents died. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and depression, there will be no consequences to be noted if I killed you now."

IT'S AT MY JUGULAR.

"CALM YOUR FUC-KING TITS."

"What?"

"I SAY CALM YOUR F*UCKING TITS."

"YOU WILL BE SUED T-TO DEATH, MY DAD'S A L-LAWYER, HE IS ANNNNN EX-X-PER-T-T-T AT THIS SORT OF SHIT, HE WON'T LET THIS DOWN, ALRIGHT, IF YOU, IF YOU DO HAVE THOSE CONDITIONS STATED, UNLESS IT'S DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO MY DEATH, YOU WILL STILL GET A 10 YEARS SENTENCE IN ACTUAL JAIL, THEY WILL DELAY THE TRIAL UNTIL YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH, MINIMAL 10 YEARS, ALRIGHT, MAXIMUM, LIFE SENTENCE, AND LET'S SAY IT'S THE B-BEST CASE SCENARIO AND SAID THAT YOU WILL GET THE 10 YEARS SENTENCE, BUT AFTER YOU GET OUT OF JAIL.....YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE SCARRED AND F-F-UCKED UP THEN YOU ARE NOW, ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CANNOT CALM YOUR BROKEN HEART, YOU WILL RESORT TO SNIFFING THE THINGS YOU ARE SELLING, TO EASE THE PAIN, AND THEN YOU WILL RUN OUT OF MONEY AND DIE A DEATH OF LONELINESS AND DESPAIR, WHILE RUINING THE L-L-"

DEEP BREATH

"LIFE OF ME! ALRIGHT, I STILL GOT A M-MOTER-FU-CKING FUTURE AHEAD OF ME, 80 YEARS OF LIFE AHEAD OF ME, MATE"

My neck's wet. Ahhhhhh shit.

White. I am in heaven.

It's so funny. I got cut by some emo adolescence with parent's issue. Second girl I met that's on her period.

"That Mikuru that cut you, I will make sure she never appear in school again."

Hey, is that Lucy?

"I am not dead?"

"No. But you probably will be if it got delayed any longer."

Larrissa?

"I am surprised you didn't die even when you fainted on the spot."

I am alive? I am alive? I AM F*UCKING ALIVE!

"I am definitely in heaven, and you are one of the angels. You two look bloody beautiful."

I am actually alive! This might as well be fu*cking heaven.

"W-what?"

"I, well, you know. It's good to see you back."

"What about that psycho?"

"What about her? I AM ALIVE!"

"She scarred your neck."

"SO F*UCKING WHAT? I AM ALIVE."

"Shhh, this is a hospital."

"Whew! Don't care, tell them I am alive."

"I saw your erection just now." Larissa said of course.

"What? You wanna do it now? I will happily obliged!"

"I...well, you know....Not now, this isn't a private ROOM!"

"You two......Everyone can hear what you are saying."

"ok, listen, pull your pants-"
5th Chick
Matilda

Actual Story (the one with the longest descriptions is probably the main man's lover interest):
Spoiler! :
School, the worst place one have to go. Everyone there hates you. Well, maybe not. But for me, they make an exception. I always wonder how people can looked back at their youth and say it was the best time of their life, right now I am contemplating suicide every single day of my miserable school life. I am taking subjects that I do not care for and probably isn't going to use in the future, wasting my life here, tanking the stress of having to take exam and frustrated people that wants to take it out on somebody, and today is Valentine's Day. February 14, a guy called Valentine died on this day for love or something.

So now, if I am not wrong. Girls give boys chocolate, 3 years in this shithole and it was only natural there weren't any Chocolate for me, but hey I met a few chicks lately. Maybe I can get some chocolate from them!.......Hahaha. That's rich.

And here I stand, by the shoebox. Wondering why this box was even here, is the quality of dirt from outside and in school different? Ah well, let's open this and-

"What the f*uck?"

Alright, who the heck played this sick joke on me? It's stuffed with chocolate.

"Is everything a joke to you?" I noticed Atlas standing beside me.

"What?"

"That is your natural reaction to scene like this if I am not wrong."

She was using a little of the passive aggressive tone. Kind of out of character for her.

"Well...I mean who will give someone like me Chocolate?"

"Didn't you told me you had a big ego? Doesn't seem like it."

"I may be arrogant, but I am not that thick that I can't see reality."

I saw Lucy, she was facing the wall and hitting it repeatedly.

"What's Lucy doing?"

"Laughing at your joke."

Well, there is names on it, at least I will know their names.... Larrissa? Woah. Matilda too? Atlas? Lucy? And.....Mary.

Mary gave me a Chocolate? That psycho chick? Why did Larrissa give me that?

"Hey. Man. Can I like, kill you or something?" Jack had came from behind.

Re-posted this on MAL too. 1 Week's up, lost the bet.
Last edited by JesusMan on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
JesusMan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: OLN [Harem]

Post by JesusMan »

Lost the bet, guys.
JesusMan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by JesusMan »

5th chick
Matilda as a bonus
Spoiler! :
That girl had red hair, ginger to be exact. Tied in a braid, a few string of untied hair was around her forehead. She came up to me, after I finish my speech regarding how much I hated the class.

"I hate you as well."

A pleasure to meet you too, mademoiselle.

"I hate that you don't know how to shut up after you start talking. I l hate that it takes you forever to realize what other people are trying to say. And I have never really actually hated anyone in my life, but you, you are as thick as titanium, oblivious and obnoxious. You can never realized what is happening. It's always your own lens of how reality looks like, do you have any idea how many people you have hurt? Why do you think that everyone here hates you?"

I blinked hard as I tried to come up with a retort, I am not use to direct confrontations in the open. I looked around the class trying to find a friendly face, Jack gave me a thumbs up. Atlas was completely silent, and I thought we were somewhat of a friend.

"O-okay, look. Miss what's-your-face, I don't know you."

"Case in point. Oh bloody wow."

F*ck. Need another retort, another retort.

"Look, mate, does those deeds affect you directly? I am not doing all, the obnoxious thing you think I did on purpose."

"Are you? Because if you are not malicious then you are stupid."

F*CK. Ok, these thoughts is actually taking up seconds, I am proving her point, everyone thinks that I am simply just trying to comprehend what she is saying being the "oblivious" person that they think I am, NO, I am not use to this hostile cow-poop.

"Okay, okay, I took all of what you said at face value, give some example of the time I did that."

"Didn't you hear? Now. You are doing it now. Case in point."

F*UCK YOU, YOU ARE JUST SWAYING THE CROWD.

"But you know what, one example. Just yesterday. When you borrowed a pen from Lacey, did you gave it back? Not until this morning when she personally comes to you for it? Which you were still bloody using? Which piece of-- person, don't bring writing materials to school, hey I get it, you don't think it's important, but, what's the best is that you were still smiling as you gave it back to her, not even a least bit apologetic. What the hell are you?"

THIS IS TRIVIAL AS F*CK. I want to f*ucking reply, but she is literally taking up all the space in this, she is dominating the conversation, she is immediately replying after I speak, this is exactly the narrative she want to it to play out. Me, the idiot taking my time to reply and still end up getting pwned afterwards, she was talking fast and she wasn't really that loud, but she kept her voice firm enough to hammer in the point even more. I have been set-up.

"Thi-is is trivial as hell."

"Oh? Are you talking about the thing I already addressed? Just because you don't think it's important, can you at least have bloody apologized you oblivious f-f"

"Woah, stay off my boyfriend!"

Larrissa?

"He may be thick but he is certainly not obnoxious."

And then she walked out of the class.

"What? She is your girlfriend?"

"No, she isn't."

The redhead in front of me put her palm onto her face, and the start rubbing her eyes and walked away. Leaving me in the most embarrassing position I have ever been in in my short lifetime.

"That chick really did a number on you." Jack, my only friend in the class.

"Who the hell is she? I literally don't know who the hell she even is."

"Matilda's her name."

"Matilda? Like the one from Roald Dahl?"

"Like the one from Roald Dahl."

"What the hell is it with weird names lately?"

"Caesar, did you just said weird name?"

"Okay, okay. But seriously-"

"Hey there, jackass. Matilda is old German for might and strength. Your ignorance is as astounding as the rest of your flawed character trait."

Speak of the devil. And the devil is here. Literally red too.

After saying that, she immediately walked off, right past me.

"You need to calm down, Matilda. I think your name is a beautiful one, I know what it meant, the name isn't that common and it's the one from Roald Dalh, it might be weird but it's a good name."

"If you are trying to repair the broken bond, you are better off doing it changing your flawed character trait, everyone have them, yours is just the most visible. Talk to me after you are done with it."

"I am sorry, Matilda, but I-"

"Don't call me by my name, Caesar."

"Why not, my dear Matilda, why can't I call you by your own name?"

Jack was snickering real hard now.

I turn back to look at her after snickering along with Jack. Her face was now two inches away from mine, strings of her red hair was touching She had a smirk on her face.

"I would happily obliged with your dance. I just hope that the floor can withstand your weight."

What? A fat joke to counter my masterpiece?

She lifted her leg up, it's motion was right down on my mine feet. She stomped on my feet.The pain was a little bit itchy, then pain, then itch. I was on the ground as I held my leg in excruciating pain.
JesusMan
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by JesusMan »

Reposted on Wattpad at DipShitterson.

Return to “Creative works”