OLN: The curse

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ivanokov
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

OLN: The curse

Post by Ivanokov »

Before I became a writer, I was a reader. I am a huge lover of fantasy and I spent a huge part of my life reading books. I started this story, The curse, because I wanted to contribute to the reading community, and I felt like I had the ability to write something good. I spent a huge amount of time and effort planning and charting all events of the story whenever I had free time, which I totally don’t have.

I won’t say I am good. I am far from it. I welcome contructive criticism. I want to take up this opportunity to get as good as possible, so don’t hold back.

(main hosting can be found here : https://thecurseserial.wordpress.com/ )

--------------------------------------------

The curse--synopsis

Set in an unraveling world, Bran just keep on fighting and trying to survive his curse, knowing that his death is already set in stone. Bearing his sad past, he fights a desperate fight, while trying to uncover the secrets of his fate and curse. Theodore, a weird young man, uncover a great secret about Origin, a boring horror filled virtual game. Knowing that someone is trying to control him, he tries to understand what is awaiting him and prepare for it, while shedding light on the mysteries of this unraveling world.

Main genres : Action , Drama , Martial Arts , Mature , Psychological , Romance , Supernatural , Virtual Reality , Tragedy, Mystery
Ivanokov
Reader

Re: OLN: The curse

Post by Ivanokov »

Chapter 7 is out. You can read it here : https://thecurseserial.wordpress.com/2015/08/09/arc-1-chapter-7/ )
Ivanokov
Reader

Re: OLN: The curse

Post by Ivanokov »

Return to “Creative works”