OLN: Fake Hero

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

WaifusAndSyrup
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Psycome. (I'm sure this will change when I get around to reading more L.N's I don't have in my possession. :P)

Re: OLN: Fake Hero

Post by WaifusAndSyrup »

The long awaited, much anticipated Chapter 11 has come out.

Ooooo, now we're getting into the swing of things!

...Well, from a character standpoint.

It's hard to develop characters when
Spoiler! :
they don't even remember their past.
It kind of makes anything before that obsolete, but I think I'm doing a good job handling it so far.

Let's hope for better things for the characters, so that they may be interesting... I mean, they are totally 100 percent interesting. You should read this novel, mhm, mhm.

Best Light Novel series NA, in fact. 99 percent of people in the world agree. I used a percentage so that you know it was the truth.

Let's now eagerly await the next chapter together~
WaifusAndSyrup
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Psycome. (I'm sure this will change when I get around to reading more L.N's I don't have in my possession. :P)

Re: OLN: Fake Hero

Post by WaifusAndSyrup »

It took forever and a half, but the newest chapter is out.

A good part of Birdy and Ruri's past is revealed(?) and it was probably the most taxing section to write yet.

I'd like to say that things don't get worse, but there are no guarantees.

With some certainty, I can say that next chapter will be less depressing and more focused on current events.

I realize that there's a lack of action, but continuity is important.

Battles feel more important if motivations are fleshed out, and when the encounters finally happen, they feel special... at least, that's how I feel.

Thanks for your continued patience and I wish to hear comments about how I'm doing, whether it's good or bad.

Until next chapter~

Return to “Creative works”