OLN: John's worries about his Harem and the Magical girls!

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

revenge0978
Astral Realm

OLN: John's worries about his Harem and the Magical girls!

Post by revenge0978 »

John's worries about his Harem and the Magical girls!

Second story, but since I'm currently remaking the first one, I figured I should post this instead.

Here's the link:
Royal Road: 1st story(Under Reconstruction): (Yes, I just copy-pasted some.... things. Since I'm too lazy to rewrite them.)

I would be updating this on a weekly(Sometimes two weeks or maybe a month) basis depending on how busy I am. :D

SYNOPSIS:
Spoiler! :
The protagonist John stumbles upon 5 mysterious men by accident. John was captured and forced into cooperating with them.

After doing their deed, John still wasn’t set free. Upon further investigation, John, who doesn’t swing that way, discovers a horrible and shocking truth as to why they would not get rid of him yet…

And that was only the tip of the iceberg of a Deep Dark Fanta-… err, Secret.

[Warning: Mature tag for: Some swearing, and some lewd acts that only turns on sick people(I’m talking about chapter 5)]

[Warning: Might be full of cliches!]

Will be confusing at first, but will make sense later on. Gotta go fast with the plot after all, or else I won’t make it before the deadline(Nov 30).

Or you could just turn off your brain temporarily and enjoy the chaos :D
What's going to be in it(tags): Action , Comedy , Mature , Supernatural, HAREM

Currently still in its early chapters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Creative works”