OWN: Cradle Song

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Shinde
Astral Realm

OWN: Cradle Song

Post by Shinde »

Introduction

I would like to preface this introduction by stating a few things. This is a Light/Web Novel that I write as a hobby in my spare time. I decided to finally publish it somewhere on recommendations of a few friends, rather than letting it sit in my Google Drive. I am a bit of a perfectionist, and as such I will be withholding illustrations and the second volume until they are fully completed and edited to my satisfaction. That said, the first volume is complete at 17 chapters, and I will be adding the remaining ones to the website over the course of the next few days. For now, there should be enough to get any reader started and decide if it's something that interests them or not.

Moving on.

The novel itself can be located at the below link. Once I've finished posting the remainder of this volume, I'll include a .PDF version. For now, the website should be fairly computer and mobile friendly. I may look into additional hosting options in the future. Comments/criticism are welcome, and if reception is warm, I'll try to work on it a bit faster for any potential readers. Thanks!

http://shinde.co/index.php/cradle-song/

Summary / Genre Information

Primary Genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Young Adult, Noir Mystery
Secondary Genres: Philosophical, (F/F) Romance, Action

Synopsis
  • What does it mean to be human?

Is it something you can put into words? Something you can see or feel? How much of a person can you take away or add before they stop being ‘human?’ And what would that make them, then?

This is a story written in blotches of gray, blurring the lines in a binary system. A tale about a young woman who would challenge the definition of ‘human,’ and the death of the one she met that caused her to do so.

It is a story about tragedy, loss, and the struggles of living. But it is also about love, about hope, and perseverance.

The year is 2043. Welcome to the digital playground, Cradle Song.
Status

Volume 01 - Complete! @ 17 Chapters, 200 pages. (Website currently up to Chapter 10.)
Volume 02 - ~25% (Currently On - Chapter 4)
Illustrations - ~15% (Rough Sketches, Outlines done.)

Return to “Creative works”