OLN: The Iron Teeth

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ClearMadness
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN: The Iron Teeth

Post by ClearMadness »

Hello everyone, I thought I'd share my story here, since everyone else seems to be doing it. :)

Synopsis: All Blacknail the goblin ever wanted was to live a peaceful life in his sewer home, and eat as much as he could fit in his stomach. He certainly never asked to be captured and whisked away to the far off Iron Teeth Mountains. There, Blacknail is taken in and made a servant by the beautiful outlaw Herad and her crew of bandits.

Among the monster filled forests and snow peaked mountains of the North he will grow into something far more than a simple goblin. As the world around him slides into ruin Blacknail must fight to survive, and learn to live with the men and women of the North. When an ancient evil rises Blacknail will be there to meet it, and leave his mark on the world forever.

However, first he has to get over his crippling fear of trees, and survive in a place where everything considers him to be the perfect size for a quick snack…

Link: http://www.ironteethserial.com/

More Info: Here

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Dark Fantasy, Tragedy

Table of Contents:

Return to “Creative works”