OLN: God Complex

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

NamePendingcreations
Astral Realm

OLN: God Complex

Post by NamePendingcreations »

^ Click ^-

Genre: Mythic, Fantasy, Drama, Political, Romance, Action, Adventure, Comedy
Synopsis: Following the death of God, war breaks out between the pantheons, leaving violence and politics to determine who will take the title "King of Kings"

A bit from the Author/illustrator.... Hello everyone here at baka-tsuki, I'm Zoe, a member of the creative circle, http://www.namependingcreations.com/. I'm an aspiring artist who is still attending art school at the time of this posting. I, like many of you, am a fan of anime, which worked like a gateway drug to manga, which eventually led me to Light Novels. I became a massive fan of the medium and found that the majority of my favorite anime were adaptations of light novels. Curiosity in the art form led me here, where I've been able to find translations for many of my favorite series (Toradora, Slayers, etc) and even some new works that either haven't been adapted into anime or flew completely under my radar. I noticed that baka tsuki offers hosting for original light novels, but only if they're able to gain the proper traction. I figured, 'why not give it a shot' and as the first step to becoming a member of the baka-tsuki community, I'm submitting my own light novel in progress for peer review. It's still rough, I haven't got a consistent editor or anything. So I'm apologizing ahead of time if you stumble across any mistakes or odd sentences. I'm working around the clock to read over the thing again and again to improve its quality!

What else did I want to say? Oh right! There's a secondary project linked to this light novel. I've been putting together an audio drama as a companion piece, but it's actually kind of ahead of the light novel as far as publication is concerned (as I'm currently not publicly hosting the light novel anywhere as of yet.) So if any of you feel like there's too much reading (which I highly doubt, this is a site for people who love reading lol) then the audio drama might make for a good alternative? At least, that was my intention for making it. So I'll go ahead and share the prologue here, as it might inspire some of you guys to check out the novel (if my long tangents have already completely turned you off.)

The novel in its current form can be read HERE in all its incomplete glory. Any feedback whatsoever is much appreciated, and I'm sorry for doing such a bad job selling myself here. I really should have talked more about the story itself, but I don't want to spoil all the fun!

-Zoe

Return to “Creative works”