OLN: Restart ∞ Days

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

restartdays0
Astral Realm

OLN: Restart ∞ Days

Post by restartdays0 »

Just sharing my OLN to everyone. I'm not really good in English so advanced apologies for the grammatical errors and tautologies (^_^) My original pen name is S0rahana but I've forgotten the password of my previous account with that name. The next Chapter will be updated this by the end of August, so enjoy the previous contents first.

OLN Title:Restart ∞ Days (Status: Ongoing)
OLN Info:

Genres: Tragedy, Psychological, Romance, Supernatural, Thriller
Story Synopsis:

The 8th day is said to be the day when God recreated an imaginary world. It was later called ‘Fictional Reality’; and it is considered to be the place where the dead is being delivered.

For every 8th day, people all across the globe will be given a chance to retrieve someone from the ‘Fictional Reality’ and return that life to the earth. In other words.., resurrecting one’s life is possible. Even so.., the trials aren’t simple. Six people are gathered together to start the “Imaginary War”. Two representatives from the past, present, and future.

In order to have the chance to [save], they need to accomplish every given tasks and become the victor.

The Imaginary War:

[Decision Making Agreement]
[Memory Shift]
[Rewrite]
[Magical Keyword]
[The Devil’s Gallery of Remorse]
[Virtual Paranoia]
[Save]

Restart ∞ Days_Project (Wiki Here)

Return to “Creative works”