OLN: How Do You QA Test a Tsundere Android!?

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

DarkClaymore
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN: How Do You QA Test a Tsundere Android!?

Post by DarkClaymore »

Image art by FluffyFlower.

Read on: RoyalRoadLegends/Wattpad/TheNovelPage

Info:
Genre: Slice of Life, Sci-fi
Chapters: 42 + 1 Extra
Author: DarkClaymore

Synopsis:
After finishing his first degree in Computer Science, Nick now searches for a job in the hi-tech industry. His attention is drawn to Anomalia, the company developing the most advanced androids in the world.

Blessed with the curse of finding uncanny flaws in every product, Nick aims to become a “Quality Assurance” tester. It’s a safe job, where he can spend his time interacting with lifeless products and doesn’t have to worry about being socially inept.

Little did he know, that becoming a QA tester in Anomalia will suddenly turn him into a father. Not to mention, his cheely android daughter hates his guts... but also unconditionally loves him!?

Links:
I have no plans for hosting the webnovel on my website at the moment, so you can read it on one of these websites:

Image Image Image
My Original Light Novels
ImageImage
Art by Fluffy Flower

Return to “Creative works”