OLN: Zodiac Eiyuu

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Luxus
Astral Realm

OLN: Zodiac Eiyuu

Post by Luxus »

Title: Zodiac Heroes, Zodiac Eiyuu, ゾディアック・英雄

Synopsis:
Kimitsuki Akio has a nice life that he doesn’t bother about his problems. But in the middle of the Autumn season his grandmother suddenly forces him to transfer at Almaine Magic Academy to study, enhance his magic abilities and find the 12 Disciples of Zodiacs. The students’ duty is to prevent Demons to dominate the world.
He himself hates magic because of what happen in the Meteor Shower phenomenon, when he was still a child his parents died at that time and at the same time magic was discovered.
Now what will happen to the boy who hates magic and was forced to transfer to a Magic School?
Author: Luxus
Illustrator: Kaosu-kun
Genres: Action, Magic, School, Romance, Drama

Character Introduction
Spoiler! :
Kimitsuki Akio - A Japanese male with a silver hair, grey eyes and has a slender body. He wears a standard school uniform
Mio Mizue - She always feels that she seems to be a slave of her seniors due to that her personality became a shy girl.
Prologue
Spoiler! :
Meteors are falling down from the sky.

These so-called shooting stars are beautiful yet destructive, people have gone panic because of meteors starting to become meteorites.

In the middle of the phenomenon I’m crying in the middle of our crushed house.

Fires engulfed our neighborhood and the voices of people who were screaming in pain were being raised.

(It’s the End)

That’s what I thought.

I was 10 years old when the Meteor Shower Phenomenon happened.

I raised my head and looked at the sky. A lot of shooting stars were dazzling in the sky.

The countries that didn’t hit by these meteors might be amazed in viewing it. Taking pictures and videos, saying ‘wow’ in
watching it but for me, it was the scariest moment of my life.

Trees, houses, my friends, my parents were burned out alive because of the blazing flames of the meteors.

That day when I thought that I would die, I had seen approximately 10 meteors that have different colors.

One of it is coming down in front of me, there’s no doubt. I made a frightened face and ran before I get hit by it.

I ran with an amazing speed. A ran that a normal me couldn’t do.

Even though I stumbled so many times because of woods that were scattered on the ground which came from our house, I still stand up and continued to run.

Even though I know that I will die, I still want to run.

Even though I know what will happen next, I still want to continue.

Even though I know that I have no more parents, I still want to live.

Even though I know that I have no more friends, I still want to play.

Even if I had a great loss of things in life I still want to do what I have to do and what I want to do.

Before I noticed a blue meteorite was already running behind me.I confirmed that because of the sound I’d heard – The sound of the ground’s crack.

Tears started to fall down on my cheeks while running, I looked behind and without noticing I stumbled on a rock.

I’m in a pinch. I couldn’t move even a single part of my body.

Wounds on my legs and hands were visible.

“Really, death is really the climax of a life.”

I raised a small voice and smiled as my consciousness faded.

That day, the last day of Scorpio, year 2031,

Magic was discovered.
I'm still a beginner in writing and it really pique my interest so I made this.
Check out my site as well.

Return to “Creative works”