Trials in the Life of a Dungeon Core

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

dragon_knight79347
Astral Realm

Trials in the Life of a Dungeon Core

Post by dragon_knight79347 »

After reading a few light novels I decided to start my own as a hobby. That is when I came up with Trials in the Life of a Dungeon Core. By no means is it professional quality, I just decided to write, and I thought others might enjoy the story as well so I began posting the chapters at http://www.dragonproductionsblog.wordpress.com

Novel Synopsis:
Adventurers seeking fame and fortune, enter dungeons every day risking life and limb, but what about the dungeons? What are their motives, why do they lure adventurers into the depths? This story follows Dungeon Core #212 newly born trying to find out why he is different then others of his own kind, and what it all means. Follow him as he tries to find his place in a world filled with the very humans that could lead to his ruin.
dragon_knight79347
Astral Realm

Re: Trials in the Life of a Dungeon Core

Post by dragon_knight79347 »

Current release schedule for new chapters is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

As a bonus today's release had 2 extra chapters setting it 35 currently released chapters!

Thank you everyone.

Return to “Creative works”