OLN: War of the Heavens

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Digitachibana
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN: War of the Heavens

Post by Digitachibana »

Some time ago I tried creating an OLN here without much luck but after some time,I've re-worked on my series and want to try posting it again. To be fair, considering the rather lack of attention this part of the site has,I can't say I'll have much luck either. But you know what? I want to give it a shot.I want to see if I can't find a few interested eyes here on Baka-Tsuki who might take the time to read my crazy little story.

Please enjoy!

Title: "War of the Heavens"
Synopsis:
"A thousand years ago, two groups known as Angels and Demons came into existence. Now, those groups live together with humans, under the watchful and protective eye of the world police force, The Enforcement. It is within this strange and wonderful world of winged humans, that a certain boy named Ryuuji Yukimura finds himself in. "

Volume 01 Cover Page:
Spoiler! :
A few of the illustrations for Volume 01 and 02:
Spoiler! :

If you find any of this interesting, please check out the series here on Tapas.io.

https://tapas.io/series/War-of-the-Heavens-Light-Novel

Return to “Creative works”