New Original LN´s...

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Spartan 3355
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

New Original LN´s...

Post by Spartan 3355 »

Im new here, but i have already done a couple of novels, ill be uploading the links next time i can,
i request assistance of anyone who volunteers to help me, there are 2 projects that im currently working on
1.- LEGACY -Tales of the Altverse- (40/100 chapters done,first 10 are uploaded into a blog)
Year 2017, Edward Radikov is a normal teenager that just mouns for a more exiting life, he is the average gamer guy we all know, normal grades, still a virgin, not having a girlfriend, obsessed with fantasies and adicted to gaming, his life suddenly changes when he finds a mysterious bracelet that instantly attaches to his left wrist, then he hears a girls voice in his head "welcome back Colonel, you have been away far too long..."
2.- Loneliness (10/30 chapters done, i´ll upload them into the blog later)
A man that is feared by everyone, he has been always alone, he has always questiones himself "Am i truly human?", his answer comes when he is attacked by a vampire, who pierces his heart and lefts him to die, a girl suddenly comes and tells him "hello, we finally meet again, Twilight Archangel..."

im sorry if a there are any errors in the spelling, that why i request help, as english is not my native language, if any one wants to help or see my work, send me a mail to
[email protected] and ill gladly respond.

see ya starside
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8619562/1/M ... Skyblaster
The people left behind...the feelings left behind...
I'll protect them all with my life.
I should be able to do something.
There must be something.
Humanity won't lose.
I'll never lose.
Because...I'm here...
Because...I'm...still here...
oninn
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: New Original LN´s...

Post by oninn »

Spartan 3355 wrote: 1.- LEGACY -Tales of the Altverse- (40/100 chapters done,first 10 are uploaded into a blog)
Year 2017, Edward Radikov is a normal teenager that just mouns for a more exiting life, he is the average gamer guy we all know, normal grades, still a virgin, not having a girlfriend, obsessed with fantasies and adicted to gaming, his life suddenly changes when he finds a mysterious bracelet that instantly attaches to his left wrist, then he hears a girls voice in his head "welcome back Colonel, you have been away far too long..."

2.- Loneliness (10/30 chapters done, i´ll upload them into the blog later)
A man that is feared by everyone, he has been always alone, he has always questiones himself "Am i truly human?", his answer comes when he is attacked by a vampire, who pierces his heart and lefts him to die, a girl suddenly comes and tells him "hello, we finally meet again, Twilight Archangel..."
The starting plot on your both stories is a sudden life changing event, right? Anyway... I'm still researching for something so I'll probably read your story if you posted it. I'll be waiting. Fufufu

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.
dragoon119
Reader

Post by dragoon119 »

Please post it here or post a link to your blog site I would like to read your Light novel series.
inochii
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by inochii »

The 2 plot almost has the same pattern, are you going to post the link here??
I'll read it, because sometimes the plot are the same but is all depends on how you can deliver the story itself.
Good luck! on your story~
Spartan 3355
Reader

Post by Spartan 3355 »

i will post the novels in my blog, i dont want any problems with the staff, and both novels link at some time in the future,
#Spoilers#
actually one starts as a little by little change, the other one is much more cruel to the MC,and both MC will know each other in the future, as their powers' origin is about the same...

BTW thank for the support! ill finish vol. one very soon... and sorry if the stories begining seems the same, they diverge into completely separate ways...
There must be something.
Humanity won't lose.
I'll never lose.
Because...I'm here...
Spartan 3355
Reader

Post by Spartan 3355 »

Done.
Chapters Will be released at www.redwolvesstudios.blogspot.mx
expect them to be uploaded VERY SLOWLY, as i have to check for grammar errors or any changes i have to make to the story for its own sake
(dont ask for too much, im by myself here)
There must be something.
Humanity won't lose.
I'll never lose.
Because...I'm here...

Return to “Creative works”