Zero no Tsukaima Anime episode 07 release

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Zero no Tsukaima Anime episode 07 release

Post by onizuka-gto »

i've been informed that episode 07 of the anime will be released sometime soon, even tomorrow.

brought to you by Kuroneko, so head on over for this exciting episode at:

http://www.k-neko.net

:wink:
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
the_naming_game
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by the_naming_game »

Good to hear that. In the back of my head, I was getting a little worried that the joint project with the novel would slow them down. This seems not to be the case, or at least not very much so.

I need my weekly fix!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

they had slowed down, because they were working on Innocent venus.

It sad, depressing and apparently the character "Jo is a hottie"

:roll:

all that matters is that it has mechas.

so i'll be looking into that pretty soon. :wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
the_naming_game
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by the_naming_game »

Seen the first two eps. For that show, and all 3-4 mecha shows I've seen (EVA being the only absolutely stunning one, and the only classic mecha show I've touched as of yet.), the mecha has never been what kept me watching it.

I found the normal human-human fighting and gun battles in "Innocent Venus" to be far more interesting. Now cool gun handling HAS been enough to keep me watching a show. That, and flying action.

It's not mecha, but "The Third" has some nice tank action scenes. That's probably the best action 3d CG stuff I've seen in my limited experience. "Iriya no Sora" has some good ones as well, but to be fair, it's easier to do good flying 3d than ground vehicle 3d.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

The Third? really? i havent touched the Third, i was going to have a look at it but i've been overloaded with series, that i couldn't get round to i. its abit like witch hunter robin and Shana, great series that i missed because i was watching too many other animes.

:roll:

@Onizukademongto
Avalon
Astral Realm

Post by Avalon »

I'm sure you've heard it before, but I just gotta plug it again: If you loved Eva, you'll love RahXephon. Great mecha series, just give it an ep or two to develop the plotline; it takes a bit for it to unfold. But from then on, each ep is gold.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thanks for the heads up, Rahxephon was indeed a great serie. you just reminded me i have seen the Movie version. thanks.

gives me something to watch while I edit.

:wink:

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”