Volume 9, Chapter 3

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Captain Sabih
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 9, Chapter 3

Post by Captain Sabih »

I wouldn't mind even if it took you 1-2 months per chapter, with breaks in between.

But it would be wonderful if you didn't completely stop as I can't really see anybody picking up the reigns. I'd rather have stagnation than cancellation if you know what I mean.

If you do decide to quit it would be great if you could finish the volune I really want to know what happens in the last 2 chapters.

As always thanks for the work.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

It's a real shame we all have to rely on him for this, ZnT started as the big project for this site after Haruhi tapered off.
SeaWolf
Astral Realm

Post by SeaWolf »

I think ultimately this is what had to happen. Darks pace was taxing to maintain and unrealistic, haruhi didnt even get done at this rate. We benefited greatly from his commitment to pushing this project along after others went into hibernation. I think with him stepping back at this point-- with almost 2/3s of the series completed, others will be motivated to make contributions. If that happens and we get a couple translators helping dark the project will be overall more healthy. Even though the recent rapidity of releases will probably never be seen again.

Anyway thanks for the work dark, hopefully some others will come along to give you a hand.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”