Main Page

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Akirasav
Astral Realm

Main Page

Post by Akirasav »

It has come to my attention that the following text is cluttering the main page:
Spoiler! :
Baka-Tsuki Members who are interested in this series please read this.

Joint Collaboration
This Project was a joint collaboration with the following active groups:
* Kawaii Heavens (who also worked on the manga version of this series)
* Volume 1 (all chapters)
* Kuroneko
* Volume 1, Chapter 1
* Volume 1, Chapter 2
Kuroneko has not updated their main page since July 2008 while Kawaii Heaven has put Zero in their dropped projects.

If we are no longer working with these groups, I think it would be better to delete this text.

Thoughts?
Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Main Page

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Akirasav wrote:It has come to my attention that the following text is cluttering the main page:

Baka-Tsuki Members who are interested in this series please read this.

Joint Collaboration
This Project was a joint collaboration with the following active groups:
* Kawaii Heavens (who also worked on the manga version of this series)
* Volume 1 (all chapters)
* Kuroneko
* Volume 1, Chapter 1
* Volume 1, Chapter 2
Kuroneko has not updated their main page since July 2008 while Kawaii Heaven has put Zero in their dropped projects.

If we are no longer working with these groups, I think it would be better to delete this text.

Thoughts?
:mrgreen:

IMHO, since there is nothing wrong with the statement, leaving it won't be a bad idea. A bit cluttering, but still a fact. =P
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

Lol, I see.

The only thing that I would say that really should is the "Baka-Tsuki Members who are interested in this series please read this" as it is 3 years old and serves no purpose.

The rest is more like credits for their work. Although perhaps there is a better way of integrating it.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

If you wish to remove those text, then you can put it under translators note for the corresponding volumes, or simply remove them altogether.

They should all be correctly credited under the registration page, so it is all transparent for public records in regards to our previous collaborations.
:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”