Volume 10

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 10

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Akirasav wrote:You might start translating again by the time I get to editing your translations Zyzzyva165 :D . Thanks for your work.
Well, not currently translating it. :( Maybe will do a chapter once in a while or so. =P Won't be going mainstream though. Why not we be humble and ask for help? I really don't understand. :?
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

well, i decided to do what Zyzz said and write up a notice on the main page that we need more translators for this project. I also took everyone's name off of the active list and put them in an inactive list (my apologies if you are still translating and that i moved everyone's name w/o anyone's consent), but i thought it would be good idea to update the translater's list , because i dont think anyone but zyzz is still translating.

Take note though that im not really an editor for that project, and i dont even know if i put the notice in the right place. You can take it down if you want, but i do think we need to put up some sort of notice that we need more translators for this project.
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Nerevarine wrote:well, i decided to do what Zyzz said and write up a notice on the main page that we need more translators for this project. I also took everyone's name off of the active list and put them in an inactive list (my apologies if you are still translating and that i moved everyone's name w/o anyone's consent), but i thought it would be good idea to update the translater's list , because i dont think anyone but zyzz is still translating.

Take note though that im not really an editor for that project, and i dont even know if i put the notice in the right place. You can take it down if you want, but i do think we need to put up some sort of notice that we need more translators for this project.
:D Thanks Nere. Would have done it myself, but not sure if I have the...rights(?) to do so. Looks great.

As far as I know, this method can be fairly effective. KnS has a few potential contributors showing up (which still disappeared, but hey, at least there's some response), and F/Z currently has more staff than they've ever had. Soon enough, people will show up. :D
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

I moved the request for more translators to the Translation section similar to KnS, if you guys don't mind. And I would say you do have the authority to do something like this. Worst case, we can always roll it back.
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Akirasav wrote:I moved the request for more translators to the Translation section similar to KnS, if you guys don't mind. And I would say you do have the authority to do something like this. Worst case, we can always roll it back.
Alright. Noted. :mrgreen:

I edited it a bit, since I figured that "active" and "dedicated" would freak out first-timers interested in helping out translating. ^^
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

Nice touches :D
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

10-3, 40% up. I am going for speed this time, instead of stringent accuracy. So I left out editing the text. But it still shouldn't be too bad. =P
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

Zyzzyva165 wrote:10-3, 40% up. I am going for speed this time, instead of stringent accuracy. So I left out editing the text. But it still shouldn't be too bad. =P
I read it and it seemed OK. For someone who focused on speed you did a really good job. Keep'em coming! :D
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Puiu wrote:
Zyzzyva165 wrote:10-3, 40% up. I am going for speed this time, instead of stringent accuracy. So I left out editing the text. But it still shouldn't be too bad. =P
I read it and it seemed OK. For someone who focused on speed you did a really good job. Keep'em coming! :D
I'll try, but don't expect too much for someone whose finals is in less than 2 weeks' time. :mrgreen:
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

Zyzzyva165 wrote:
Puiu wrote: I read it and it seemed OK. For someone who focused on speed you did a really good job. Keep'em coming! :D
I'll try, but don't expect too much for someone whose finals is in less than 2 weeks' time. :mrgreen:
I have them in about a month or so :D Collage is tough when you don't like to study. ^_^
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Done. Not sure when I'll tackle the next one. Hopefully few more people would crop out by then.
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

Zyzzyva165 wrote:Done. Not sure when I'll tackle the next one. Hopefully few more people would crop out by then.
Just read it and thank you for translating it! I'm glad to see you are still working on this project.
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

85% of 10-5. Did a lil more just now, since I wanted to find out the story myself.
Spoiler! :
I thought Joseph would hate Charles because the king appointed Charles as the next king. Was surprised when I translate onwards.Joseph is, in short, a crazy fella.
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

Awesome. Nice work Zyzzyva165.
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Umm Vaelis? Think I need your help again. Something minor, but...

It says that the furnitures in ALhambra Castle are decorated just like those in the previous "Karpa era"?? @.@

前カーペー時代

Any idea what word it could be? Thanks.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”