Volume 11, Chapter 4

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 11, Chapter 4

Post by Darknemo2000 »

More than one year. I have soem free time lately but it wont be always like that plus I have txt of ZnT volumes up to 15 volume, so I will be forced to stop on volume in either case anyway unless i get txt versions of other volumes after it.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

RonnieCorny wrote:Thanks Nemo!

What's your secret for such efficient translating?

- ron
Experience? It helps in translating what before took me hours to translate now takes ten minutes or so. Also guilt that I leave novels and many read them. It creates pressure, because the more I feel that readers read it, the bigger pressure I feel thus more focus on the chapter and translate it faster. Thats why comments are the things that will help to increase speed of translations. Not just mine but most of translators here.

So if you want faster translations inspire some heated discussions about translated chapters and it may make the translator to translate faster.

Also liking what you translate is important too.

Like it takes the same amount of text to translate different - like translating Saito/Louise (my favorite couple) scene take less than an hour (depending on the length really) the same amount of text about Agnes would take me to translate few days (unless there are lots of comments/discussions which would boost it).
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

It seems that on the internet you can find the raw only up to vol 15. It's still a long way till we get there so somebody might end up uploading them.
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

Really awesome chapter; I thought it was going to turn bad at the end there but I didn't mind how it ended up.

Not a spoiler if you've read the chapter
Spoiler! :
I'm surprised to find out that Louise's family was told, let alone by Henrieta that Louise's awoken element is void. Furthermore I am more surprised by the lack of reaction from Louise/Saito and Louise's family. It was a nice shock to see her father stick up for her specially when I thought it would of been the opposite reaction from him. To add to my list of "shockers" in this chapter you can also add the family's reaction to Louise becoming Henrieta's sister. Maybe the chapter tried to cover too much but I think some of these important things were brushed over too fast. Who knows, maybe in the upcoming chapters we will see some of these topics discussed further.
carrotglace
Astral Realm

Post by carrotglace »

just some speculation for the future
Spoiler! :
i imagine that her becoming royalty will be used as an excuse for her increased protection, for her void power. it could also give the knights of undine something to do other than train. it will be kept lowkey so as not to arouse suspicion of her "identity", probably as simple as knowing the right people to succeed, since it was already known they were childhood friends
Trejon
Astral Realm

Post by Trejon »

wow, Darknemo2000 YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!, thank you very much for all this... thanks heaven that it wasnt dropped... that would have mean that i would have to learn japanese or wait for the english release, what happens first =P. and in this chapter i hope that chattleya-san put louise in her place so that she dosnt hit saito anymore, its starting to annoy me, he should wake up and say.
S: louise i have been a stupid all this time
L: A-at last you understand
S:i should not have fallen in love with you
L:W-w-w-w-what??
S:i have said that i love you so many times, but you only kick me around and dosnt even give me a hug when i need to, cattleya-san was consoling me for being homesick, now i feel that i dont love, so for now i will be only your familiar, so dont mess up with who im going to take as my girlfriend, someone like siesta or Tiffania, they love me back and have big boobs =P
L:W-w-w-wait!---- *Louise faints*
or something =P
Ania
Astral Realm

Post by Ania »

Trejon wrote:wow, Darknemo2000 YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!, thank you very much for all this... thanks heaven that it wasnt dropped... that would have mean that i would have to learn japanese or wait for the english release, what happens first =P. and in this chapter i hope that chattleya-san put louise in her place so that she dosnt hit saito anymore, its starting to annoy me, he should wake up and say.
S: louise i have been a stupid all this time
L: A-at last you understand
S:i should not have fallen in love with you
L:W-w-w-w-what??
S:i have said that i love you so many times, but you only kick me around and dosnt even give me a hug when i need to, cattleya-san was consoling me for being homesick, now i feel that i dont love, so for now i will be only your familiar, so dont mess up with who im going to take as my girlfriend, someone like siesta or Tiffania, they love me back and have big boobs =P
L:W-w-w-wait!---- *Louise faints*
or something =P
well i doubt that will happen....Louise will always act that way....she will always misunderstanding things....and Saito always get beat up by her....actually i like tha for some reasons(since its pretty funny to me xD)
I bet in the later vol they will be together...YAY! :D
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

I said it before and i'll say it again! I want all of the gang to end up in saito's world. (with all of their powers still working of course)
i also want them to find a way to freely travel between the 2 worlds. It would make things much more interesting! :D
Faktek
Kyonist

Post by Faktek »

Puiu I advise you to not read vol.13 until the rest is translated if you don't want to ruin your fun.

Big spoiler (for those who weren't reading last 2 chapters of vol 13)
Spoiler! :
There is a way to travel to Saito's world, but I'm not sure if that will be freely traveling between the 2 worlds, and if magic will be working there.
http://mangafeed.net/ One place to track them all
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

I read it a long time ago but i don't remember the details and there still are some questions that need answers. :twisted:
Trejon
Astral Realm

Post by Trejon »

Ania wrote: well i doubt that will happen....Louise will always act that way....she will always misunderstanding things....and Saito always get beat up by her....actually i like tha for some reasons(since its pretty funny to me xD)
I bet in the later vol they will be together...YAY! :D
well if that keeps up saito will end up being sterile and impotent LOL
Trejon
Astral Realm

Post by Trejon »

Faktek wrote:Puiu I advise you to not read vol.13 until the rest is translated if you don't want to ruin your fun.

Big spoiler (for those who weren't reading last 2 chapters of vol 13)
Spoiler! :
There is a way to travel to Saito's world, but I'm not sure if that will be freely traveling between the 2 worlds, and if magic will be working there.
Spoiler! :
well i sorta figured out that the so called Demon door or satan doors that the elfs called its a door to saitos world, they are being called satan or demons cause of the destructive power that humans have.
Faktek
Kyonist

Post by Faktek »

Trejon wrote:
Spoiler! :
well i sorta figured out that the so called Demon door or satan doors that the elfs called its a door to saitos world, they are being called satan or demons cause of the destructive power that humans have.
Spoiler! :
No. I mean the World Door spell that the Pope casted in chapter 7. But maybe you have point there, and those elven doors can open path to Saito's world. But there can be something terrible too, like new Bad Boss xD
xD
http://mangafeed.net/ One place to track them all
hyakimaru
Astral Realm

Post by hyakimaru »

Darknemo2000 wrote:More than one year. I have soem free time lately but it wont be always like that plus I have txt of ZnT volumes up to 15 volume, so I will be forced to stop on volume in either case anyway unless i get txt versions of other volumes after it.
I have volume 16 in txt form, if you want it, let me know and i'll send it to you.
Vaelis
Yuki Elf

Post by Vaelis »

Darknemo2000 wrote:More than one year. I have soem free time lately but it wont be always like that plus I have txt of ZnT volumes up to 15 volume, so I will be forced to stop on volume in either case anyway unless i get txt versions of other volumes after it.
Didn't you know that the supervisor of the Zero no Tsukaima project had everything (or almost)? :D

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”