Printing ZnT

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Printing ZnT

Post by Poke2201 »

Sorry, I meant Darwin Evolution.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I see, now it makes sense. It is hard to tell if people saying evolution mean simply change, organism getting more complex or "leveling up".
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

If we could level up in life, wed end up with over achievers calling everyone noobs. The rich would still look down upon everyone though.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Talix
Astral Realm

Post by Talix »

When I saw my thread had expanded to 3 pages i was like >.> ...
When I saw what the subject was i rofled my ass off, srsly! Guys, you just made my day :)

It was actually really interesting seeing how the conversation changed from one point to another, I especially liked the end, lulz ^^
.. Even tho' it seems a liiiiitle bit off-topic? xD

Anyway, my mineral deposits are now completely depleted and I won't have a chance accomplishing this as the circumstances are... I lost my job three months ago but I thought I could hold on to my money and keep my expenses down. This proved to be harder than it sounded, so now I am living off my squishy education support and a bank loan (Q_Q) until I find another source of money :/
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Talix wrote:When I saw my thread had expanded to 3 pages i was like >.> ...
When I saw what the subject was i rofled my ass off, srsly! Guys, you just made my day :)

It was actually really interesting seeing how the conversation changed from one point to another, I especially liked the end, lulz ^^
.. Even tho' it seems a liiiiitle bit off-topic? xD

Anyway, my mineral deposits are now completely depleted and I won't have a chance accomplishing this as the circumstances are... I lost my job three months ago but I thought I could hold on to my money and keep my expenses down. This proved to be harder than it sounded, so now I am living off my squishy education support and a bank loan (Q_Q) until I find another source of money :/

Welcome to Baka Tsuki. Keep posting when ever you see my name or Chrnnos, or Ainsoph9, or bomb3r. There will be some hilarious subject a bit off topic.

I think our best moment was from Computer processing to Japanese Language Learning.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

b0mb3r hasn't been posting as much lately though... Anyway all conversation here jump from one topic to another until not even the ones participating know what is going on anymore.
Poke2201 wrote:If we could level up in life, wed end up with over achievers calling everyone noobs. The rich would still look down upon everyone though.
Not for long as people would grind until they could take on the lesser rich and use that to take another until reaching the top.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well Life is PvP in a sense...
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Yes except you have only one chance.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

And eating a lobster does not heal a certain amount of health. Its a delicacy.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well in a way a delicacy does heal us, just not phisically.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

My emotional hitpoints have been restored.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Indeed, ZnT printing can have that effect...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Uh huh- wait what?!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Why are you asking me? I am only trying to put something related to topic somewhere.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Well, if you have an old timey printing press we can have some fun with this.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”