ZNT translation desperately need additional translators!

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ton
Astral Realm

Post by Ton »

Alright, before I start signing up I'd like to know where I can get volume 2 in the first place. :?

Then after I take a look over it I'll see if I can help you guys out fully.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Ton wrote:Alright, before I start signing up I'd like to know where I can get volume 2 in the first place. :?

Then after I take a look over it I'll see if I can help you guys out fully.
hmmm...some one has all the copies. i have up to volume 9 or 10 in Japanese, but im not sure if i had copied them to my portable Hard Drive or ipod, have to check after work.

if not, I suppose i left it, in poor cold, wet grey old blighty.

oh well.

then again, im sure one of the other Admins have a copy, I'm almost positive, Cala-kun, TNG and maybe other translators have a copy, not sure if it's Japanese or Chinese.

Never fear, there is a copy somewhere.
:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

>_>

<_<

BaKaFiSh has all.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

BaKaFiSh wrote:>_>

<_<

BaKaFiSh has all.
...great. only problem now is figuring out how to get them from him.

not a simple task, I assure you.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Christof
Astral Realm

Post by Christof »

Erm. Hello I'm new here. But I have chinese raws ZnT volumes 1-5 which I'm willing to translate into english. I'm going to get 6-9 soon.But I'm not sure where to start. Any guidance anyone? Thanks!
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Christof wrote:Erm. Hello I'm new here. But I have chinese raws ZnT volumes 1-5 which I'm willing to translate into english. I'm going to get 6-9 soon.But I'm not sure where to start. Any guidance anyone? Thanks!
Awesome! I like you already!

Claies has already started on chapter seven. I'm not sure about anyone doing any work on chapters after that. You can check out the Wiki and register for a chapter to work on.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... gistration

I think you have to be confirmed as a translator on the wiki before you can register for one though.
Christof
Astral Realm

Post by Christof »

Sorry to ask an idiotic question, but exactly how do I register myself on the wiki itself? I have no prior experience in editing wikis. Thanks
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

There should be a small link on the upper right at the top of the page that says "Log in / Create account".

Here's a link: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... =Main_Page
Ton
Astral Realm

Ton

Post by Ton »

I signed up for the first chapter of Volume 2, but theres a small problem still. I don't have volume 2 in chinese in which I can translate. :? So umm... err... I need a little help on that part.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Ton

Post by onizuka-gto »

Ton wrote:I signed up for the first chapter of Volume 2, but theres a small problem still. I don't have volume 2 in chinese in which I can translate. :? So umm... err... I need a little help on that part.
Ask bakafish. he has it. :)

@Onizukademongto
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Just in case you were wondering, BaKaFiSh is a translator here with an insane number of RAWs... Try PMing him for them.
/me claws out throat and dies
Ton
Astral Realm

Post by Ton »

I might run really slow cause life gets in the way. :cry:
I'm sorry people, but I'll get to it as fast as I can...
Ton
Astral Realm

Post by Ton »

sorry for the double-post, but I am going to resign on translating. I don't have the time to do it. sorry... :(
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

sorry to hear this Ton, But I hope when you do find the time in the future, that you will come visit and add a little contribution to Baka-Tsuki when you can.

take care.

:wink:

@Onizukademongto
GDsMDDLFNGR
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by GDsMDDLFNGR »

I think I can finally put in a few hours a week into translating again :D I'll go reacquaint myself with the wiki and register for a chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”