Appreciation for the Translation of Zero no Tsukaima Thread

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

phoenix__15
Astral Realm

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Zero no Tsukaima Thread

Post by phoenix__15 »

Puiu, I don't think it's impolite-I think you are right. I've never said, that I know english very vell. I know, that my english isn't very good, but enough to communicate. Keep in mind, that if I will try to translate something, I will do my best to do it without mistakes. I think, that Japanese is easier than Polish. I also think, that many of us are writing posts on forums without great care of mistakes.
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Puiu »

Then i'll be waiting for your work in hopes that i will speed things up. :P
Maybe i'll do some proofreading in my spare time. :wink:
i'm sick of the usual western novels and reading ZnT and the other wonderful projects here relaxes me a lot. (although sometimes my eyes hurt from reading too much without blinking ^_^ )
phoenix__15
Astral Realm

Post by phoenix__15 »

I also wish to speed things up. But unfortunately I can't spare all of my time for learning Japanese:-( I have also to find some job and try to get on some university, so I'm afraid that it won't be very soon;-( Well, I'll try my best
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

The only way to speed things up is to keep translating. If you just translate 1 chapter youve already helped alot for the novel. Most wouldnt spend the time trying to translate these and would go on google trying to find the english translated versions which are frankly, not there. I hope this site will be the host of many good light novels to come, but it cant be done with out all the translators and editors working on the novels.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
SirWence
Astral Realm

Post by SirWence »

Well, I admit I can do nothing to help. All I can do is basic VERBAL Japanese which is of less then no use here, But I wish to express my thanks for translating this series as I greatly enjoy it, and I look forward to the coming volumes after 10 with great anticipation, thanks again for the hard work put in.
Xsen
Astral Realm

Post by Xsen »

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the translation!! Desperately waiting for Vol 11 and so forth!!!

Keep up the good work!
Sky
Astral Realm

Post by Sky »

I really want to congratulate the translators for their great job, ill like to help but i don't know jap :(... I'll wait patiently for next chapter (lies, pure lies im not patient) so keep up the good work!!
desterion
Astral Realm

Post by desterion »

Thanks for translating everything, this is my favorite series here. I hope the translation can continue, especially since it seems like they're not doing the series anymore.
Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

desterion wrote:Thanks for translating everything, this is my favorite series here. I hope the translation can continue, especially since it seems like they're not doing the series anymore.
Sorry, uni's catching up on me, and 3 hours of travel to and fro uni doesn't help one bit. That includes lack of internet access at home. (I'd prefer to work on my own laptop).

Hopefully I'll get things going soon. :P
eirini_kl
Project Translator

Post by eirini_kl »

Well, we all have busy schedules after all...Sure I 'd like to read the rest of the novel soon too, but I realize we must not be too demanding on the translators...Thank you for your work so far, and keep up as best as you can! :wink:
desterion
Astral Realm

Post by desterion »

Zyzzyva165 wrote:
desterion wrote:Thanks for translating everything, this is my favorite series here. I hope the translation can continue, especially since it seems like they're not doing the series anymore.
Sorry, uni's catching up on me, and 3 hours of travel to and fro uni doesn't help one bit. That includes lack of internet access at home. (I'd prefer to work on my own laptop).

Hopefully I'll get things going soon. :P

It's not anyone's fault, i'm just still bummed out that we didn't get the 4th season over the summer. Considering how much the 3rd one bombed however, we might not see it return. The novels are better than the adaptation however and the effort is appreciated. We'll wait for however long it may take.
Puiu
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by Puiu »

desterion wrote: It's not anyone's fault, i'm just still bummed out that we didn't get the 4th season over the summer. Considering how much the 3rd one bombed however, we might not see it return. The novels are better than the adaptation however and the effort is appreciated. We'll wait for however long it may take.
The novels are a million times better than the series (especially the 3rd season which was awful).
PS: Zyzzyva165 you're the best!
litinium
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by litinium »

Thank you for the translation~ :D

Sorry i can't pay back your hard work. :(
llama765
Astral Realm

Post by llama765 »

Thanks a lot for all your hard work! Looking forward to volume 11.
ahdnoh
Astral Realm

Post by ahdnoh »

I saw the anime first and then read the novels. And there is so much detail that was left out. I love what you guys have done so far its an amazing story. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”