Zero no Tsukaima Image Pages for Vol2

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Se-chan
Astral Realm

Zero no Tsukaima Image Pages for Vol2

Post by Se-chan »

Well, not all of them need special attention. I can get them edited in a jiffy. It's just the table of contents, and the list of characters that would have to be translated somehow.

But wait... is it included on chapter 1?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

are you talking about editing the images as well?

because frankly we don't touch the content page.

We usually just put all the images of the volume on a illustration page, and leave it at that. :P

after all the content translation is on the main znt page, which we use to link to the corresponding chapters.

if you want to edit the images go ahead.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Se-chan
Astral Realm

Post by Se-chan »

No, not all of them. I just need to level them for a more "high quality" look.

But well, as I've said, we need the translation for the table of contents plus the summary of characters. Just that, and we'll leave the others.
Claies
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Claies »

If it's in Chinese, I can take care of it when I get home. I'm in Hong Kong right now sweeping up cheap books. That includes Lucky Star, how to type in Chinese, and maybe Zero no Tsukaima and Shakugan no Shana, but Kino's Journey looks alluring too.

But I'm not going home without a Yuki figurine. Nope.

Yes, the totally anti-paraphernalia person has spoken. I am getting a figurine. XD
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

HK is too humid right now, dunno why anyone want to come here. i rather someone shoot me right now, then work in this weather for another year.
:roll:

And just wondering, is there a chinese Z.N.T? because if there is, i'll buy it all up, so that the translators here have some backup.....
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Christof
Astral Realm

Post by Christof »

Lol. When I went to japan two weeks ago, I realised that the max factory version of Haruhi,Yuki & Mikuru was being sold in stores for at least 150% of it's usual selling price as it was selling like hot cakes. Most of the stores I went to only have one left... Hope you can get it cheap over at Hongkong. :wink:
Edit: There is ZnT novels in chinese. I have books 1-9 + Tabitha's Adventure. (Side Story) Unfortunately I lent out books 1-3 to my friend last month, so I have to rely on online sources to translate for the time being...
Claies
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Claies »

ZnT books should be running HK$50 apiece. If the supply survives the 5-day bloodbath, we might be able to get them for 20% off at HK$40. They certainly didn't survive the Book Fair, but that was 7 days long with 700,000 people flowing through at the last day.
Se-chan
Astral Realm

Post by Se-chan »

Done on proofing chapter 1. All we need to complete the release would be the translation of the table of contents and cast of characters,

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”