Zero PDFs?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Akyra
Astral Realm

Zero PDFs?

Post by Akyra »

Just wondering, does anyone have all the pdfs released? Is molitar still doing the pdfs? :lol:
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Molitar so far only do pdf for Suzumiya Haruhi series, so at this moment we have no one to pdf Z.N.T.

so to answer you question, nope we don't have any PDF releases!

however if you want to Z.N.T in a portable offline format, please visit, kawaii-Heavens website, who are our collaboration partners and they do a complete package for offline distrubutuion.
while not in PDF its in the next best thing, RTF format.

hope this helps!

:wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Gandalfr
Astral Realm

Post by Gandalfr »

I can do PDFing of completed chapters (currently only Volume 1) if needed. Please let me know if I should go ahead with this project, and in addition where/how the files will be distributed if created.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

If you can afford to donate your time to make some PDF for ZNT, that would certainly be appreciated!

If you have any doubts to how Z.N.T pdf should be laid out, just download the Molitr SHnY pdf and see how he does it.

As long as you put full credits to the people who translate the scripts, most layouts are fine.

As for distribution, any method is accepted. But please leave a thread within this forum, with the instruction to how to get it, and where it is.

once again, thanks for contributing to B-T!

:)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Akyra
Astral Realm

Post by Akyra »

Ahhh, thanks for the replies. I can help distro if you guys need seeders for BT
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

I'm working on a PDF, but since I'm editing it myself and with little time to do so, it's taking a while.
shadowpact
Astral Realm

Post by shadowpact »

Dan wrote:I'm working on a PDF, but since I'm editing it myself and with little time to do so, it's taking a while.
Thanks. :D

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”