Nightly translation project: Volume 8 Chapter 2

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

r691175002
Astral Realm

Re: Nightly translation project: Volume 8 Chapter 2

Post by r691175002 »

Just consider our interest in your life as opposed to only your translations a sign of how much we love you.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Darknemo2000 »

How I can stalk you on the forums if I was on both of these forums way before you, ArchmageXin? Aren't you a little paranoid?

Seriously, just translate whatever you feel like, but do not be surprised if there would be quite a number of people who would ignore your translations in favor of not getting themselves spoiled.

But again as you stated the problem is your own interest in the project and to keep that you do only parts that look interesting for you, so it shouldn't matter what others think so much anyway.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Darknemo2000 wrote:How I can stalk you on the forums if I was on both of these forums way before you, ArchmageXin? Aren't you a little paranoid?

Seriously, just translate whatever you feel like, but do not be surprised if there would be quite a number of people who would ignore your translations in favor of not getting themselves spoiled.

But again as you stated the problem is your own interest in the project and to keep that you do only parts that look interesting for you, so it shouldn't matter what others think so much anyway.
Your presence before or after I am at a forum does not matter. You don't see me going to Matt or Oni's favorite anime forums and say "maybe you should do this" "go do that cause is what everyone want" or "you are hurting non existent people with your actions" And changing everything completely unrelated to "maybe you should do this"

It seem every fucken thread I wrote you have to change it "Please go do the early chapters, you are hurting everyone" in which I see few other people even register any complaint.

STFU, I am really getting annoyed.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Calm down. You are really acting like a kid.

I just made a few comments about the fact what forums need more at the point (there is no point to argue that we need to finish with the first volumes later than having later volumes translated), but as you stated you need to keep an interest with this project to begin with, which is understandable.

I never actually tried to make you do one or the other thing I just commented on the situation in which we are now.

But I guess you never really bothered to read my comments and just saw them as a way of attacking against your persona, which I never really intended to, nor I intended to make you go and translate that or the other part of novels, I was mostly commenting on the situation of Baka-tsuki which is causing sort of concern about the early volumes as the date when we will need to start removing volumes draws closer.

I may be a kid myself (I'm 23 so I guess I could be considered as one) and might have used too aggressive expressions in the discussions but you yourself are not acting much mature either.
Const2k
Senior Project Editor

Post by Const2k »

ArchmageXin and Darknemo2000, both of you are very important for ZnT translation progress - thank you guys. It's always nice to see people working together (like B-T) to bring something good for everyone...
But I don't understand the point of spending your precious time on such (irrelevant to topic) things. I'd even say it's meaningless for everyone other than just you two: you've already said here what you're thinking of each other, so you're even now.
If there's nothing positive/constructive to speak of, why speak at all?
"To Edit & Punish. Securing the Stability of the Wikicommunist State."
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I warned you guys and you continued to press the topic. This thread is now locked. I apologize Arch but you will need to post the rest of this on the wiki or make another thread.

Final Warning! Whatever you two have going on, drop it. If you really need to work it out, please do it in PMs and not in the public areas.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”