Volume 4 Chapter 5 Preview Is Up

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 4 Chapter 5 Preview Is Up

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Finally finished...Now go and find ten differences between mine version and Matt's.

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... apter_Five

As you remember I added first part of the text a while ago, but then I noticed that the part that is missing is rather big and I will not be able to add it in "one sit down" so I rather kept on translating in my doc rather than online as I originally planned.

Also I had to redo almost every Matt's sentence so It also increased the time that I originally planned to spend on it...
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Re: Volume 4 Chapter 5 Preview Is Up

Post by Darknemo2000 »

is anyone doing Volume 4, Chapter 6?

If not then I will take it.. It seems that Matts translation is slightly better there so it may not take that much time as well...
Lysanther
Astral Realm

Post by Lysanther »

Guiche embraced Montmorency closely. Then, holding her cheek, tried to kiss her. Startled Montmorency shut her eyes.

“Put off.”

Saito pulled them both apart.
"Put off" seems like an odd expression there even if that is what the orignial text literally translates as, however I think the phrase should be "knock it off".
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Well I translated literally here, plus I was never good with english expressions. So yeah, it is better. Hope anyone edits is...as I have hands full with chapter 6 so far...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

thanks Darknemo :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”