Volume 6 chapter 5?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

apsody243
Astral Realm

Volume 6 chapter 5?

Post by apsody243 »

I'm sorry if this question has been answered before, but is there a reason for chapret 5 of volume 6 being skiped is to a side storry or some thing?
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 6 chapter 5?

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

apsody243 wrote:I'm sorry if this question has been answered before, but is there a reason for chapret 5 of volume 6 being skiped is to a side storry or some thing?
If you check the registtration page you'll see that Momogan is translating it.
apsody243
Astral Realm

Post by apsody243 »

ahh i see, sorry must have missed that.
thanks for the reply
ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

I was supposed to be translating it, but
Hey all

I went to the seaside, had tons of fun and when I got home I got the nice news that my video card got fried... so yeah... happy me. Right now I'm writing from my neighbors' pc. Anyway, I won't be able to translate for at least 2 weeks, until I get a new pc(pretty good chance 'cus the only (somewhat) good thing about the old one was the video card (friggin' ironic that it got f*cked up first >< ) I'll be leaching for a while from this computer and hopefully start tling again from the end of August/beginning of September...
It would have been complete by now, but that's the case...
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

ShApEsHiFt3r wrote:I was supposed to be translating it, but
Hey all

I went to the seaside, had tons of fun and when I got home I got the nice news that my video card got fried... so yeah... happy me. Right now I'm writing from my neighbors' pc. Anyway, I won't be able to translate for at least 2 weeks, until I get a new pc(pretty good chance 'cus the only (somewhat) good thing about the old one was the video card (friggin' ironic that it got f*cked up first >< ) I'll be leaching for a while from this computer and hopefully start tling again from the end of August/beginning of September...
It would have been complete by now, but that's the case...
Well it was already registered by another translater before you left, so there really was nothing you could do about it. So are you planning on translating any other chapters in Volume 6???
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Darknemo2000 »

What do you mean by chapters? There's only one chapter left, Chapter 8, in volume 6.
DeotoxSlayer
Astral Realm

Post by DeotoxSlayer »

Darknemo2000 wrote:What do you mean by chapters? There's only one chapter left, Chapter 8, in volume 6.
......oops didn't really check :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well....you still know whjat I mean.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

so...I was just wondering, is there anyway we can maybe know how far along Volume 6's Chapter 5 is? I know there's someone registered to translate it, so I'm just wondering...will the entire thing be updated at once?
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Momogan is our second translator in terms of translated chapters of ZnT (me being first) so he should have the job done. Yet as far as I know he will properly start only at the end of august... Luckily, chapter 5 is not essential to the main plot as it focuses on Agnes so you can read chapters 6 and 7 without too much of fair.
ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

Well, some good news on my end... ended up buying a (sucky) new video card with the money I had left after my vacation at the sea so I'll start translating tomorrow :)
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

And which are you plan to do? As I more or less started Chapter 8, Volume 6 though i wont upload it until I am out of hospital.
Macko Darlack
Senior Project Translator

Post by Macko Darlack »

and Momogan alive? ShApEsHiFt3r gonna get into it?? wondering who'll get that finished or re-started... :?
Memm
Astral Realm

Post by Memm »

it's been a while since ShApEsHiFt3r posted that he'll do this chapter, wonder what's going on with chapter 5 :?: :?:
aozf05
Astral Realm

Post by aozf05 »

Is anyone translating this? I mean I know that it's not extremely important to the main story but I'd like to read it anyway.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

I am not translating and never will. And seems like there are no other active translators, so - no.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”