Volume 6 chapter 5?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 6 chapter 5?

Post by Nerevarine »

owned
Macko Darlack
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Macko Darlack »

xcuse me, but that means you're gonna take it?? :D
SASUKE__UCHIHA
Astral Realm

Post by SASUKE__UCHIHA »

Well, first of all I present myself, I am Joseph.
My doubts are twofold:
Why does not appear as translated Chapter 5 of volume 6?
I think it is to translate English to Spanish novels light of ZnT, and if I do not then I can not complete the volume.
The other is that since you have the scans of the RAWS and light novels, if not, then as a result, they could go somewhere scan of any page, is to find out how they are originally, and in this way as you would edit the original.
Thank you very much for your attention, and I hope, you can collaborate.

Arigato!
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

It doesn't show up as translated because IT IS NOT TRANSLATED. Why it is not translated? Because I find the chapter to be trivial and unimportant and dealing with my disliked character (only Agnes) so I am not translating, and since i am currently the only active translator it means no one is translating.

One can hope that someone would take this short chapter and do it, but I definitely won't. It is juts not worth the time. I'd better be translating important, interesting chapters than a trivial peace about Agnes past, sorry.
Macko Darlack
Senior Project Translator

Post by Macko Darlack »

well, it is now finished :D thx ShadowZero :D and thx to editors too :D work really appreciated
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

There was a lot of interesting material in that chapter. I'm glad it was translated before I had to make the choice of either skipping it or waiting. :)

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”