Volume 6, Chapter 8

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 6, Chapter 8

Post by Darknemo2000 »

I am not declaring that I am taking it but asking if anyone are working on it.

Basically I will go to hospital in two days and probably will stay there for two weeks or similar time period. But I will also bring my laptop there and will be translating as well just wont be able to put it on B-T as I wont have internet connection there.

So I do plan to start translating chapter 8 of volume 6 there and as I wont have much to do in there i will probably be translating it for some time there, so there is a chance that I will finish it sooner but because i wont be out from the hospital for some time I will not be able to put it up here. So if anyone have plans on doing it and will be putting it on faster than I, I would liek to know.

Also, since i am considering that I will finish this chapter before I will get released I would also like for other translaters not to take volume 7, chapter 6 and onwards from it at least during this two-three weeks period. Hopefully it won't kill the translations speed as there are still plenty of untranslated chapters left before that.

You can take it if you absolutely wish so, but then we would do a double job (as I won't have internet I wont be able to check if anyone registered for these chapters). So yeah... Thats the situation.
Xorius
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 6, Chapter 8

Post by Xorius »

Sure thing. Personally for me, university and assorted other things are currently taking up most of my time. So for the time being, I'm not going to be translating (not that I've done MUCH anyway haha)

But, more importantly, make sure you rest well and best wishes for you during your hospital stay. The translation pales in comparsion to your personal health afterall.

All the best :D
ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

I'll be translating it, so you do what you should be doing when you're at the hospital - rest :)
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

All right I will upload those very few lines I started to translate of Chapter 8. And switch to chapter 6, Volume 7.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Take care Dark. I will be expecting you back and healthier than ever, and I rarely get disappointed :mrgreen:
Juicifer
Astral Realm

Post by Juicifer »

dark youre a champ. thanks for the chapter and get better soon!
ShApEsHiFt3r
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

I'm really sorry to say this, but I won't be translating this chapter, at least not before 5-10 September. Some unexpected trouble with the family(the whole) came up, that I really don't want to talk about, so that's just the way things are :/
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

shame to hear that shapeshifter,

but understandable. real life commitment takes priority over any hobby.

just know we will welcome you back and hope things turn out for the better in the future.

good luck comrade.

:wink: :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Hiyono
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by Hiyono »

onizuka-gto wrote:but understandable. real life commitment takes priority over any hobby.
Only when you have your priorities straight! I need to work on that >_<

Hope things work out on your end Shapeshifter.
"There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible and wrong." H.L. Mencken (1971)
salv87
Astral Realm

Post by salv87 »

As far as I understand nobody is currently on this chapter ? Or am I wrong? Shapeshifter said he'd pick it back up in the beginning of sept, but no confirmation or info on this was issued. Just that it's the last chapter of the volume, and I (and probably a few other readers) don't want to skip through it.

So any info or thoughts would be appreciated
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

the good news is that Darks with us and healthy ^_^. Of course, the stress from this voting thing probably isn't helping anything....
apsody243
Astral Realm

Post by apsody243 »

So any news on this chapter yet ?
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Since it seems like Shape will not be able to translate it, I am picking it up again...

First 15% are up. Note that because the chapter is rather big the percent numbers may look smal but it will still contain significant amount of text.
salv87
Astral Realm

Post by salv87 »

Finally someone picked it up again ^_^
Not surprised that it's you ^_^ thx in advance
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Another 15 percent added... Now its 30...

Though it would have been an almost full chapter in other volumes (with shorter chapters)...

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”