Volume 5?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

PanaC
Astral Realm

Volume 5?

Post by PanaC »

Is volume 5 only 3 chapters? Because with the others if it's not being translated, it's still listed, but with no link
I understand the deal with chapter 2, I just don't want to read through 5 and get to 6 if the important of 5 isn't finished
Hiyono
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 5?

Post by Hiyono »

Yes, it's only three chapters, but they're very long chapters ;)
"There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible and wrong." H.L. Mencken (1971)
PanaC
Astral Realm

Post by PanaC »

Thanks a ton for the quick answer

What a relief, I was worried my reading would come to a stand-still :D
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

What happened to the guy who was working on Chapter 2?
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

PanaC wrote: I just don't want to read through 5 and get to 6 if the important of 5 isn't finished
take note though: that the chapters in volume 5 are sorta like filler chapters, meaning besides a little bit of character development, they have no real impact on the over-all plot-line
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Darknemo2000 »

In fact, chapter 2 barely has Louise and Saito (main characters)... They appear only in a very beginning and in a very ending of the chapter.

I cant say that the inn chapter was completely not important as we still meet the characters from there but the chapter 2 was really a filler chapter.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”