Volume 7, Chapter 9

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 7, Chapter 9

Post by Nerevarine »

I say go back and do v6c8.

i know alot of people (i am one of them) are trying not to spoil themselves and are reading in order. i havnt read past v6c7 ( i skipped c5 cause its mostly a filler chapter with agnes)

but...well..its up to you. actually, if your more excited about v8 (personally, i cant wait for to read it) and therefore going to be able to translate faster on it, it would be better if you did it

but anyways, great job with the chapter, im rooting for ya
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Darknemo2000 »

I think I'll go translating volume 6, ch 8... After all there might be more people who do not read past chapter 7 of volume 6...

If I am lucky maybe I will be able to translate few line before going to sleep...

And this chapter is very long... So don't be surprised if percents will be growing slower and in less amounts..Simple because this chapter is very big it makes translations look small.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Awesome. 8)
Xorius
Astral Realm

Post by Xorius »

Yeah, nice going dark :) You are covering a hell lot of ground fast... Sorry for being absent temporarily. Gonna be mid november unfortunately before I can really get started again.

University comes first and foremost afterall... and exams are starting end of october.

So yes, it does seem like you are the only fully active translator at the moment :|

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”