Volume 8, Chapter 7

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 8, Chapter 7

Post by Darknemo2000 »

You know how it goes. If you by some means are a new (or old) translator and want to translate this chapter, tell it now before I engage into translating it. If nothing will be said, I will start translating it.

Finally a Louise's chapter. Yay!
Samael
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 8, Chapter 7

Post by Samael »

Ahh!
You just finished Chapter 6 and are starting Chapter 7?
Wow you have stamina!

Thanks alot, your hard work is appreciated.
msuwildog80
Astral Realm

Post by msuwildog80 »

Yea Louise Chapter!!

I cant wait till the two finally reunites. And unlike the anime reunion!
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

msuwildog80 wrote:I cant wait till the two finally reunites. And unlike the anime reunion!
The anime reunion pissed me off so much. I mean I understand Louise position with Saito eying other girls but, as soon as he mentioned elf (and nothing else) she gets pissed off.
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

the anime ending was like

"who care about character development, volume 8 is an unimportant chapter"

"bring on the endless beatings and boob jokes!"

"and our lame fillers episodes...."
Venz
Astral Realm

Post by Venz »

Nerevarine wrote:the anime ending was like

"who care about character development, volume 8 is an unimportant chapter"

"bring on the endless beatings and boob jokes!"

"and our lame fillers episodes...."

agreed, the ending in the anime was extreamly lame.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

First 27% is up. Nerevarine, must be very pleased with the way it is going... Total despair.
zultekmilennia
Astral Realm

Post by zultekmilennia »

Yeah, keep the translation coming. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'd rather wait until more are translated before I read them, but since I kinda want to do some editing too (my english's getting kinda rusty, not a native speaker) so I'd do the editing as the chapters are released.
richthofen
Astral Realm

Post by richthofen »

Despair in the air,poor Louise.

Darknemo thanks,you are our savior lord.I have only a basic understanding of japanese and Wakan can't help it beyond a certain point.You put an end to frustrating hours of struggle.
DKrayl
Astral Realm

Post by DKrayl »

The text stopped right where i held my breath. Waaaaaaaaaa :( anyways great job on your speed Dark. :mrgreen:
SeaWolf
Astral Realm

Post by SeaWolf »

Does sitting here giddy like a school girl waiting for louise to drop like a rock onto the ground below make me a bad person? I just want so badly for her head to explode like some kind of blood and brain filled water balloon on impact(ok brain filled might be a stretch). Alas I know that just wont happen but a man can dream! I really am enjoying this chapter so far keep up the good work.
MemSama
Astral Realm

Post by MemSama »

[quote="SeaWolf"]Does sitting here giddy like a school girl waiting for louise to drop like a rock onto the ground below make me a bad person? I just want so badly for her head to explode like some kind of blood and brain filled water balloon on impact(ok brain filled might be a stretch). Alas I know that just wont happen but a man can dream! I really am enjoying this chapter so far keep up the good work.[/quote]

wahahaha man that's so twisted haha..

she won't do it, so i'll just sit here and enjoy the drama haha..
zultekmilennia
Astral Realm

Post by zultekmilennia »

It just had to stop there. Haha, I having my final exam starting this Tuesday and I'm more concerned about what's going to happen to Louise.

Is someone going to notice and save her (levitation spell, dragon) or she's going to snap out of it on her own? Gah, the suspense....
Captain Sabih
Astral Realm

Post by Captain Sabih »

Stopping at that point; now thats on purpose..... :wink:

I do wish sometimes that the novels had a few more pages of illustrations but, I suppose that would make it a bit manga'esque in some people's eyes.

I must agree with you all; why this wasn't in the anime is beyond me. I suppose its less drama and more harem as an outline basis to describe the anime. I wonder which the manga will follow?

Thanks again for the hard work.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Does it really matter which path manga chooses it? The artwork is so bad (or at least not suited for ZnT) that it is far from being good.

It is no fun watching hero and heroine taht look like 7 year old kids kiss after all.

In manga they all look so freaking young even Wardes look soo weird...

It would be ok if it was only comedy but it totally sucks on drama part as the artwork is simply not suited for strong scenes.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”