Volume 8, Chapter 8

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 8, Chapter 8

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Well, if no one takes it I will.
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 8, Chapter 8

Post by Nerevarine »

Alright, another chapter in the works...
Spoiler! :
since the suicide part is over with...

the NEXT big thing is the grave scene...

lets go DESPAIR
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

18% added.

Oh, I know this is what you dreamed of - a chapter about useless Queen! Rejoice! :(
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

heh, you forgot to update your % on the main page :P (i put it in for ya)

also....

i feel really stupid...

i put in the wrong answer for the math problem presented when you finilize your edit....

(subtraction is hard!)
SeaWolf
Astral Realm

Post by SeaWolf »

I hope this first part is the only part of the chapter given to the queen. I can see them waisting a whole chapter titled 'Users of Void' on her but I ve been wrong before. Perhaps we will get some insight into that other person Vindalfr and the mage whom he/her.. whatever is attached to.
Puiu
Astral Realm

Post by Puiu »

My first post here! I jusr registered to thank you guys for working so hard and i hope you'll continue from here on till the end :mrgreen: . There real story is 100 times better than the anime! (especially this part that is being translated now). I wish i knew jap too so that i could read it. (and many other novels too)
By the way things turned out in the last season of the anime (s3) I'm expecting a LOT of changes and a much better ending.
thousandmaster
Astral Realm

Post by thousandmaster »

I was wondering I keep on seeing people say stuff about the end of the anime , but the novel series is still going isnt it. So how come the anime is already over?
zultekmilennia
Astral Realm

Post by zultekmilennia »

Its not exactly over, if they decide to make another season. Which depends on the reception.

I wouldn't be surprised either way. If the third season sells, hooray for fanservice. If it flops, then this should teach them a thing or two.

Besides, how did the anime give any indication that it is over? I kinda wonder how people comes up with these things....
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

zultekmilennia wrote: Besides, how did the anime give any indication that it is over? I kinda wonder how people comes up with these things....
yeah i know...

most people should realize that most anime are not original...

they are just adaptations of manga/novels/VNs and such

in fact... a whole lot of anime are incomplete because they start it while the original work is not finished yet...they finish before the original work is finished...

and then when the raitings arent high enough...they abandon the project...

its seen in countless anime titles....

anime are produced by separate companies granted rights to use a certain copyrighted piece to be placed on another medium completely different from the original author...

in alot of cases...the original author has no say in how the adaptation is to be used...

if he already gave the rights to the other company...they can use this adaptation however they want...

but even still...the original author can still create his story however he wants (so long as he hasnt given up those rights as wel)

so just take this as a note: in most cases, an original piece and its adaptation usually has no affiliation with each other than that it is about a single story

this is true for any medium, anywhere
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Added another 29%

Still think Julio is a cool, nice guy? Well the ending of the chapter should already give a small glimpse of that slimy snake that he is.
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

As much as I dislike these chapters (I kind of like it when things involve Saito) I also really like them. Basically its volumes/chapters like this that make the light novel years ahead of the anime.

Thanks a lot Dark; I was trying to wait till the whole chapter was translated to read it but I couldn't wait anymore.
Memm
Astral Realm

Post by Memm »

I've hated Julio since his first appearance, and I still do :x
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

11 % added.

Basically Julio would use Louise and Saito to reach his and Popes goal. He could give them out for enemy if it would be beneficial to him, or even kill them himself.

He is like a snake, ready to bite you whenever you expect the least.

P.S. Memm, you hated him in novels only or in anime as well?
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

I've yet to really hate him he just rubs me the wrong way and has since he first appeared in the novel. He wasn't in the anime enough to like/hate; he filled his role in the second season and was a wall-flower in the 3rd season.
Memm
Astral Realm

Post by Memm »

Well I din't hate him so much in the anime, for me he was one of those doble face characters who just wanted to impress the ladies, so it didn't appear to be so evil like in the novels, definitely it was in the novels when i really started to hate him

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”