Volume 5's Charming Faeries Inn

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Volume 5's Charming Faeries Inn

Post by typhonsentra »

The homophobia in this chapter is so over the top it's really starting to bother me. One could argue Saito's being an immature teenager and it doesn't reflect the author's true feelings but the way they portray him is too much. He's Hard Gay Man x2. And the constant descriptions of Saito vomiting in his mouth when he sees the man? Really?
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 5's Charming Faeries Inn

Post by Hubb »

I may need to reread this chapter to fully understand where you are coming from but, I don't remember having any problems with it when I read it. Granted this is a story and, I am not sure that there are any pictures of Scarron to be seen so, there needs to be deep description for him. Granted the way I feel he is portrayed is very over the top (to the point where he thinks he's a woman of course, I could be mixing that up with the anime Scarron) so, the author needs to make sure his readers understand that.
Last edited by Hubb on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thousandmaster
Astral Realm

Re: Volume 5's Charming Faeries Inn

Post by thousandmaster »

They show a picture of him in like vol 7 I think.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”