Volume 12 prologue

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

SeiryuuChan
Astral Realm

Volume 12 prologue

Post by SeiryuuChan »

Currently only covers around 55% of the whole chapter.
The translation itself mostly translated the magic number above is portion of the editing I had been done, but I cut the left edited chapter in the attachment. So it should be not long after I resubmit the fully translated chapter. If you have patient I recommend to wait until it fully translated (there is possibility it's not quite soon since I have exam this week). This is just a notice I'm not quit to translating.

Many many sorry for late submission this past month but yes it's true I'm became slacken lately. Regarding the locked vol 13-7 I locked it on purpose, the reason I will tell later.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ccndydd5zwi
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: Volume 12 prologue

Post by onizuka-gto »

thank you for your contribution seiryuu, its understandable if you have to put this aside for the moment, best to keep your priorities correct.

You can always pick up your hobbies later, just remember that if you think you might take more time then you though, it would be nice for you to just drop in and leave a note for us all.

Besides that ,I wish you all the luck on your exams.

gambatte ne. :wink:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Timer17
Astral Realm

Post by Timer17 »

i downloaded it and here it is, in case you want to reads it( it comes with the original text on the top of each sentence so that should help in furthering it)
Spoiler! :
1.プロローグ
Prologue

魔法学院はアルヴィーズの食堂。
Magic academy, Alvis dining hall.

トリステイン魔法学院に通う貴族の子弟たちは、朝昼晩の三食に亘《わた》って、ここで食事をとるのが習わしである。
In Tristain Magic Academy, young nobles who commutes here. During morning, noon, evening or three meals times in a day, have a custom to eat here.
 アンリエッタの命令で、アルビオンからティファニアを連れてきた日から、一週間ほど経っていた。
A week has been passed since the day when Henrietta had requested to bring Tiffania from Albion.
 そんなこの日も、才人《さいと》たちは例によって三年生用のテーブルで朝食を食べていた。
Henceforth, it's only natural for Saito companions just like the other days to eat breakfast here in the table provided for 3rd grade student.
 長い、食堂のテーブルは、入り口を正面にして縦に三列並んでいる。正面に向かって左側が三年生、真ん中が二年生、右側が一年生のテーブルだった。
The long dining hall table, If we see it from the entrance, we can see three separates table rows. In the left side for 3rd grade students, in the middle for 2nd year students, lastly in the right side for semaphore students.

「しっかし、彼女の人気はすごいな」
“Regardless, How popular she is.“
 才人は肉を切っていたナイフをとめて、軽く呆れた声で呟《つぶや》いた。
Saito stopped the movement of the knife just when he was about to cut the meat, with light ignorant voice replied.
「なに? 人気?」
“What? Popular?”
 目の前に座っていたギーシュが、目を丸くして振り返る。才人とギーシュの周りには、例によって水精霊騎士隊の隊員たちが集まっている。昼間だというのに酔っ払った彼らは、赤く染まった目をギーシュや才人と同じほうに向けた。
Immediately sit in front of him was Guiche, whose eyes wide-eyed just facing him. Surrounding the two of them, all member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit assembled. Despite during a day, most of them had show signed of being drank. Saito and Guiche whose eyes turned red were facing the same direction .
 そこには……、金髪と悩ましい身体《からだ》のラインが眩《まぶ》しい妖精《ようせい》が、ちょっと戸惑った表情を浮かべていた。
At that direction......, there was a figure of dazzling fairy with golden hair and slender charming body, however her expressions looked quite bewildered.

ティファニアであった。
It was Tiffania.
 アンリエッタの口利きで、一ヶ月遅れで一年生のクラスに編入することになったティファニアは、入学してすぐ、学院中の話題を独り占めにした。
With Henrietta as mediator, about one month needed to take care of the admission so Tiffania could enlisted as first year class in this school. In this academy, soon a single rumor had wide-spread among academy peoples.
 それほどに、アルビオン王家とエルフの血がブレンドされて出来上がった芸術品のような彼女の美貌《びぼう》は眩《まばゆ》かったのである。
Not to mention, the result of mixing of elf blood and Albion royal blood made her beautiful face more dazzling like a fined art.
 もちろん……、その両方の血は秘密であった。彼女の正体を知るものは、アンリエッタとオスマン氏と才人《さいと》とルイズ、そしてキュルケとタバサとギーシュの他《ほか》にはいない。
Of course......., both of her bloodline were concealed. The few ones who knew her true colors are Henrietta, principle Osman, Saito, Louise. Including, Tabitha, Kirche, and Guiche. Outside this circle, none are knew about this secret.
 二重の秘密に包まれたティファニアは、目に見える一方の秘密……、エルフの血を隠すために、耳を覆うかたちの帽子を被《かぶ》っていた。
The two secrets which wrapped Tiffania, One of it peoples could figured out by just looking....., to conceal that, she put a hat to cover her ears.
 そんな格好で授業を受けたり、食堂に入ることは本来なら許されない。しかしティファニアは『肌が日に特別弱い』という表向きの理由で、屋内で帽子を被ることを許可されていた。窓から入る太陽光に当たっただけで彼女の弱い肌は焼けてしまう、と、アンリエッタからの要請で彼女の後見人となったオスマン氏は教師や生徒たちに説明した。
The truth is by putting that appearance, she would be forbidden to participated in class. But Tiffania with ostensible reason like “her body is extremely week to sun ray”, permission has been granted to hear to wear a hat in indoor. “If sunlight reached her fragile skin from the window she would be in despair”, that's the reason Henrietta as Tiffania guardian comes up in front of principles Osman, teachers staff, and students.
 本来ならそんな嘘《うそ》は誰《だれ》も信じなかったに違いない。
Naturally, no one would be tricked by this lie, no doubt about it.
 しかし……、ティファニアの肌の白さは、日焼けを嫌う貴族の女子生徒たちの中でも群を抜いていた。ティファニアの肌を見れば、誰もがこの子は太陽に抗《あらが》えない、と思い込むであろう。
However........, even any noble girl students would retreat if confronted by the chance Tiffania white skin were to be sunburned. Whoever has seen tiffania white skin, would also thought this girl can't resist sun ray.
 そんな淡く光る青い月のような儚さと、その儚さに似合わぬアンバランスな肢体、アルビオンからやってきた訳ありの貴族としての生い立ち……。
Like a flickering faint blueish moon light, that flickering does not suit with her unbalances body, added with the rumours that she is some outstanding Albion nobles......
 その三つの要素が絡み合い、謎めいた魅力を醸し出し、ティファニアの周りの男子生徒たちはすっかり参ってしまったのである。
With those three characteristics, an unknown fascinating aura seems emanating from her. Surrounding Tiffania was couples of boy students who have fallen completely to her.
 魔法学院の制服に身を包んだティファニアの周りには、目の色を変えた男子生徒たちが十数人、飴玉《あめだま》に群がるアリのように集まっていた。
Around Tiffania whose wearing magic academy official clothes, 10 guys with their eyes color changed, like a group of ants which crowding over a candy.
「人気だな。いや、大人気だな」
“She popular doesn't it, or to be more correct highly popular.”
 ティファニアを見つめながら、ぽかんと口を開けてギーシュが呟く。
Fixing his gazed at Tiffania, absentmindedly opened his mouth Guiche muttered.
「あいつらは、いったい何を考えているんだ。まるでお姫さまと家来だ」
“Those guys, what could be they thinking. As if a servant to a princess.”
 ギーシュの右隣に座る、水精霊騎士隊の実務を担うつもりでいるレイナールが、メガネをちょいと持ち上げながら言った。
In the right seat beside Guiche, who bear the same duty as member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit, Renard. While raised his glasses said that.
 なるほど、レイナールの言うとおりである。
I see, it's just like Renard said.
 一年生の紺色だけでなく、二年生の茶色、三年生の黒のマントまで見える。
Not only blueish clothes of 1st years, but brownish clothes of second year, and dark mantle of 3rd year can be seen around.
 彼らはティファニアがお茶を一口飲めばすぐさまお代わりを注いでやり、ティファニアが前菜を一口食べたらすぐさま自分の分を勧め、ティファニアが肉料理に手を伸ばせば代わりに切り分ける、といった具合であった。
To those guys, Tiffania was a tea which drank in one gulp and requested another one to be filled, Thiffania was an smörgåsbord that if eaten could make yourselves to continue devour it, or Tiffania was a meat whose someone hand reach for in and cut to the last piece, that kind of metaphor.
 大変なのはティファニアである。一気に十人以上もの給仕に傅《かしず》かれることになったこの金髪の美少女は、持ち前の引っ込み思案さを存分に発揮し、そんな煩わしい状況にも文句一つ言えず、されるがままになっている。
Tiffania was really troubled. Not less than ten persons of waiter alike simultaneously offering his services to this golden haired beauty, competing bluntly by showing each other special talents. That complicated circumstances where one shouldn't say a words carelessly, this stalemate continued.

集まった男子生徒たちの視点は、ティファニアのその透き通るような白肌のとんでもない美少女顔と、とある一点を交互に動いていた。
The crowded boys student minds focused at some visual points, her transparent white skin, her outrageous beauty face, and one another point that were moved right now.
 そのとある一点について、ギーシュが感想を漏らす。
When that portion moved, Guiche feeling was overflowed.
「ぼくはね、アルビオンからこっち、ずっと深く考えていたんだ。そして結論に達した」
“You know, since returns from the Albion trip I always thinking deeply. There's only one conclusion could be reached”.
 ギーシュの左隣に座っていたマリコルヌが、にやっと唇の端を持ち上げて、ニヒルな笑みを浮かべた。
Just left of Guiche was Malicorne, whose lips outer edge raising, surfacing a nihilist smile.
「ギーシュ、お前の結論をこの”風上”に聞かせてくれたまえよ」
“Guiche, Please let this windward hears your conclusion.”
 まるで討論の授業で、自信たっぷりに自説を述べるかのようなもったいぶった口調でギーシュは応《こた》えた。
Like a class debate, full of confidence wtih his opinion with excellent expression tone, Guiche replied.
「よかろう、ぼくの結論だ。あのティファニア嬢の胸部についている二つの鞠状の物体は、世の中の半数の人間を狂わせる、魔法兵器だ」
“Very well, the result of my conclusion. That Tiffania lady breasts, the true shape of those two round object, that made half of world populations insane, it is magic weapons”.
「つまりその、世の中の半分の人間というのは……」
“So you mean, the one that made half of world population went.......”
「男性だよ。きみ」
“You are a man. Aren't you?”
[#挿絵15頁]
(insert image here)
 マリコルヌは、顎《あご》に指を置いて深く考え込んだ。しかる後に重々しい仕草で口を開く。
Malicorne placing a finger in his chin thought deeply. A few moments later, seriously opened his mouth.
「兵器というのは、つまり性的な意味において?」
“Weapon in other words, you mean pursues sexual meaning?”
「もちろん、性的な意味においてだ」
“Of course, pursues sexual meaning.”
 二人の低脳は、才人《さいと》の目の前で『もっともだ』といわんばかりに頷《うなず》きあう。
Saito who watch The foolishness of the two also nodded as if agreed “it is reasonable”.
「きみは天才だな、ギーシュ」
“You are really genius Guiche.”
「それはちと性急な結論だな。ぼくの仮説は、まだ検証を経ていない」
“Even so this is just a half assed conclusion. My hypothesis, still need to be proven.”
 ギーシュは、ぐいっとコップのワインを飲み干した。
Gulp, Guiche swallowed a whole wine cup.
「さて、行くぞ」
“Now, come!”
 がたんと、ギーシュは立ち上がった。マリコルヌも、のそり、と立ち上がる。今から陛下の拝謁を賜る、といわんばかりの態度で、二人は身だしなみを整え始めた。
“Bang, Guiche stood. Malicorne too made a grand gesture stood. Now are granted an audience with her Majesty, that kind of act. The two began arrange their appearance.”
 二人の低脳は頷きあうと、ゆっくりと一年生のテーブルへと向かう。
The two fools nodded showed sign of readiness, slowly approaching the table of 1st year students.
 レイナールが才人に尋ねる。
Renard is asking Saito.
「あいつらは、何をする気なんだ?」
“Those two, what could be in their minds?”
「ほっとけ。バカがうつる」
“Intoxicated with stupidness. Leave them for the time being!”
 水精霊騎士隊の面々は、ギーシュとマリコルヌを心配そうに見つめた。
All members of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit watching Guiche and Malicorne with worried face.
 酔っ払った二人は、ティファニアに群がる一年生を押しのけた。近衛隊《このえたい》で三年生のギーシュとマリコルヌに文句を言える一年生はいない。人垣が割れ、ティファニアへ通じる参道が完成する。
Like a drunken man, the two make a way pushed off the 1st year students that were swarmed around Tiffania. Defense squad of 3rd years students was throwing complain, while 1st years students keep their mouth shut. Their formation were scattered, the path to Tiffania has been completed.
 ギーシュとマリコルヌは、胸をそらせてその参道を歩く。
Guiche and Malicorne, walked over the the path warped straight to the breast.
 ティファニアの横に立ったギーシュは、緊張でさらに縮こまるティファニアに深々と一礼する。
Guiche stood beside Tiffania, Tiffania nervousness shrank, she bowed deeply.
 次の瞬間“それ”は起こった。
The next instant “that” was happened.
 ギーシュは無言でティファニアの猛烈な二つの魔法兵器……、胸に手を伸ばす。ティフアニアの顔が、えぐ、といった感じに歪む。一瞬で食堂の空気が凍りついた。
Without saying, to the double raging magic weapons Guiche ....... hand reach the breast. Felt distortion Tiffania expression sharpened. That instant, the dining hall atmosphere suddenly froze.
「あのバカ」
“That idiot.”
 才人が立ち上がる。
Saito stood up.
 しかし次の瞬間、ギーシュの身体《からだ》は、突然現れた巨大な水柱に包まれた。水中花のように、水柱の中、ギーシュの身体がおがこげ、と蠢《うごめ》く。後ろを見ると、例によってモンモランシーが立ちつくし、無表情のまま杖《つえ》を振っている。
But the next seconds, Guiche body was wrapped by a huge waterspout that suddenly materialized. Resembled an underwater flower (suichuuka – translator notes). In the middle of the waterspout, Guiche body wriggling. The vision behind it Montmorency stood. Expressionlessly swing her staff.
ぴきーんと凍りついた食堂の雰囲気の中、水柱はモンモランシーの杖にあわせてゆっくりと動き、外へと運ばれていく。
Zerrt. The air inside the dining hall frozen. The waterspout synchronizing with the movement of the staff, she bring it outside.
 食堂からは死角になっていて見えない場所で、水柱が弾ける音がする。ついで、ギーシュの叫び声が響いた。
A dining hall scenery couldn't be felt anymore, as if couldn't transformed to a dead space, Waterspout then sounding burst. The next seconds, a voice was vibrating, Guiche screamed.
「ちょっと確かめたくなっただけなんだ! だって、あんなものを見たらきみ、学術的好奇心が膨れに膨れ上がって、膨れ上がってどうしようもなくなってしまって! こぼ!ぐげこぼ!」
“Wait, I just want to make sure!, because that thing if being seen, my science curiosity accumulated, it's become bigger and bigger, bigger until the point I can't resist it! I! Uaa! whuarrgI!”
 ばしゃばしゃと大量の水がギーシュを襲う音が才人《さいと》たちの耳に届く。
Swing swing, a large amount of water assault reached Saito ears.
 荒れ狂う水音が響き続け……、そのうちに静かになる。
Like a raging water sound, continued to raging......, after a while the hall turned silent.
 才人はため息をつくと、再び料理に手を伸ばす。そんな才人にレイナールがつぶやく。
Saito leak a sigh, once again help the food. To that Saito, Renard whispered.
「解せないな」
“Incomprehensible isn't it?”

「いつものあいつだろ。酔っ払って調子に乗りやがって……。なんにせよ手が触れる前でよかった」
“I think it's the usual them, getting drunk and going crazy........ touched anything ahead, until felt satisfied.”
「いや、きみのことだよ」
“That's not it, I'm talking about you.”
「俺?」
“Me?”
 才人はきょとんとして、レイナールを見つめた。
Saito blankly watching Renard.
「ああ。いつもなら先頭きって行ってたはずだ」
“The usual you would be accompany them.”
「ティファニアの胸が本物かどうか確かめに? そこまで俺はバカじゃないよ。あいつらといっしょにするなよ」
“About making sure whether Tiffania breast was real or not?, If I do that extent, wasn't I an Idiot. Don't put me in the same class as them.”
 レイナールは、メガネを持ち上げると、才人を見つめた。
Renard was fixing his glasses, starred at Saito.
「いや確かに、きみは割と照れ屋なところがあるから、いくら酔ったからとはいえ、こんな真っ昼間から堂々と本物かどうか確かめに行ったりはしないが……、行きたくてうずうずして、つい腰が浮きかけてまた座りなおすぐらいのことはするはずだ」
Certainly, there is possibility you were being a shy person, let's say we are feigning ignorance to your drunkenness extent. In the middle of the day when there's something out of ordinary, didn't you want to make sure......, like your hand were itching and you were being uncomfortable in your seat so you attempted to fixed your waist, something like that.
 鋭すぎる、レイナールの指摘であった。
It's Sharped, Renard analysis.
「そんなきみなのに、どうしたんだよ。その余裕は……」
“Event though you are like that, what's wrong. With that attitude of you.....”
「いいから食おうぜ。冷めちまう」
“Whatever just eat, it's going to cold”
 才人は涼しい顔で、料理を食べ始めた。そのとき……、数人の少女が、才人の周りに群がった。筆頭は、二年生のケティである。周りにいるのは、一年生の女の子たち。
Saito put up a cool face, starting to ear the food. The next instant......, several girls gathered, surrounded Saito. The first on list was the 2nd year Katie. The rest of them, a group of 1st year girls.
「サイトさま! デザートにこのプディングはいかがですか?」
“Sir Saito!, Would you mind to eat this pudding as your dessert?”.
 冷気の魔法がかけられたミルクとフルーツで作られたプディングは、ひんやりとおいしそうだった。才人は澄ました態度で、ありがとう、と頷《うなず》くとそれを受け取った。
The pudding was made from milk and fruits utilizing cold magic, make it appetizingly cool and delicious. With clear composed attitude, “Thank you”, Saito nodded received the gift.
 そんな才人を、水精霊騎士隊の面々は羨ましそうに見つめた。
Each members of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit were watching Saito, their face filled with enviousness.
「サイトさんはほんとうに凛々しくおられますわ」
“Saito is really dignified, I mean it.”
「それほどでもないヨ」
“That does not like it.”
 軽く気取った態度で、才人はギーシュばりに足を組んだ。そんな姿でも、脳に”幻想”のオブラートがかかった女子たちは歓声をあげる。
With light affectionate attitude, Saito mimicking Guiche, grouped his feet. But even with that appearance, create an oblate illusion in the girls mind to the extent make them cheering.
「かっこいい! やっぱりサイトさまは、ギーシュさまなんかとは大違いですわね」
“Coool!, after all sir Saito is big different than sir Guiche.”
 ケティは、冷たい目でギーシュが去っていった方角を眺めた。
Katie, with cold eyes throwed a glance at Guiche direction.
「そんなことないヨ。俺だって、あまり変わらないヨ。まあ、あいつらみたいにバカはしないだけさ。あっはっはのは」
“That's not it. I'm not change at all. You might say, it's just them turned fools. Ahhahaha.”
 うっとりとした目で、女の子たちは才人《さいと》を見つめる。
As if being in trance, the girls continue starred at Saito.
「いやだ……、サイトさまって、ほんとうに素敵なお方なのね」
“Really......, Sir Saito is really a wonderful person.”
「それだけじゃないわ。とてもお強いのよ」
“It's not only that. But also super powerful.”
「そうですわ! なにせ、あのアルビオン軍を一人で止めたお方なんですもの!」
“That's right!, Somehow a person who could stopped Albion army by himself alone.”
 ケティが、うっとりとした顔で言った。
Being fully absorbed, Katie said that.
「サイトさまなら、あの乱暴な空中装甲騎士団も、やっつけておしまいになられるわ!」
“If it's Sir Saito, even that rascal Sky Armored Knight Corps would be beaten completely!.”
「ケティさんも、あのクルデンホルフ家の連れてきた騎士団が、お嫌いなの?」
“I see Katie, do you hate that knights from Kreudenhorve house too?”
 一人の少女が、ケティに尋ねる。
A question asked to that girl, Katie.
「ええ。だってあの方たち、わたしが散歩に出かけたら、ずっとついてくるのよ! 花を摘みに行きませんか? なんて話しかけてきたわ!」
“Of course, because that group always followed me whenever I take a stroll, to the place I usually goes!. Do you want to pick a flower?, What a kind of talk is that!.“
「まあ下品ね!」
“What a rascal!”
「ほんとよ! サイトさまとは大違いだわ!」
“I agreed!, It is Big different with with Sir Saito!” (possibility of incorrect translation)
 きゃあきゃあ、と女の子たちは噂《うわさ》しあう。
Kyaa kyaa, that was the commotion created by the crowd of girls.
 そんな姿を見て才人は思った。
Being starred like that, Saito was thinking.
 余裕が大事なのだ。
Composure is important After all.
 がっつかない、余裕の態度が、花のように|ミツバチ《女たち》を吸い寄せるのだ。
Not guts, but composure attitude, like felt like a flower which suck by a bees (girls).
 ああ、こんな風にモテたことがついぞあっただろうか?
Ahh, had I ever experienced this breeze mood before?
 シエスタはきゃあきゃあ言ってくれたが……、“多”ではない。
Siesta once cheers kyaa kyaa, but......, that's not too often.

多人数の女の子たちに、きゃあきゃあ言われるのが、こんなに気持ちがよく、かつ幸せな気分になるものだとは……。
Large number of girls, yelled kyaa kyaa. This sensation yet, make one feeling filled with happiness.....
 ルイズの魔法で、“こっちにいるための理由”が頭の中にあったときは、こんな風に現状を楽しむ余裕はなかった。女の子たちの声援も、どことなく遠くのほうで響いていたような、そんな気がする。錯覚かもしれないけれど……。俺《おれ》ってほら、単純だから……。
Louise magic, “The reason to come here” when I was under that influence, this kind of reality won't make me felt enjoyable. The encouragement from the flock of girls, would like distant sounds, that kind of feeling. This could be a hallucination.... . But see, I'm a simple minded person..................
 どっちにしろ、とにかく今は心地よい。
Whatever it turned out, right now better enjoy it to the fullest.
 女の子の声が一つ“きゃあ”と響くたびに、甘美な脳内分泌液が染み渡っていく。
Only sound of “kyaa” resounding from the girls voice, sweet internal secretion fluid in the brain penetrating.
 そんな風にきゃあきゃあ言われながら、才人はちらっと横目で、ルイズたちのテーブルを見つめた。そこではルイズが澄ました顔でご飯を食べている。
While the the still sound vibrates kyaa kyaa, Saito peek a glance at Louise table. There, Louise face can be seen clearly, she continue to eat breakfast.
 しかし……、ときたまこっちをチラチラ横目で見ているのがわかる。チラチラと見ながら、ときたまルイズは皿をガシガシとフォークでつつく。
However he knew....., once in a while she peek this way with glittering eyes. With the same glittering eyes, once in a while Louise boisterously use the fork to serve the plate.
 才人は鼻腔《びこう》を広げ、“優越感”を胸いっぱいに吸い込んだ。
Saito nasal cavity widen, absorb a lot supreme feeling in his chest. (Perhaps the last phrase sounds strange but this is the actual literal translation, feel free to improve without changing the meaning)
 ほらほら。
Now, now.
 出来上がってきましたよ。あのネコ。
Now is the time to finish what have left, on that ship.
 そんな言葉を脳内でつぶやいた。
He muttered that words inside his brain..
 さてさて、どうして才人《さいと》は、こんなに勝ち誇っているのだろうか?
Now let's stop for a moment, what could make Saito feeling victorious?.
 ”余裕が大事”と言い放つ才人の真意とは?
What with the real intention of “Composure is important” that Saito declared?.
 ルイズをネコ扱いの意味は?
What could be the meaning of cat like attitude that Louise acted?
 それは、アルビオンから帰ってくる、フネの中での”誤解”が原因だったのである。
The answer from all of that, lies in the the return trip from Albion, on that ship there exist the source of misunderstanding.

ティファニアを連れて、アルビオンからフネに乗った才人は……、その一船室で、ルイズと唇を重ねた。
During the journey from Albion, on that ship that Saito rides....., on that one cabin, pressed against Louise lips.
 ルイズの気持ちが伝わってくる、熱いキスだった。
Transmitted the feeling to Louise, it was a heated kiss.
 これだけ熱けりゃよかろうと、キスを交わしたあと、才人は当然とばかりにルイズに手を伸ばした。ルイズ、いい具合に火照ってます。したがって自分、手を出します。
At this rate both of them were burning, exchanging kiss each other, naturally Saito hand merely reach for Louise. Because Louise now were totally burned. Henceforth, he was moving his hand.
 才人はそう判断したのだ。
That was Saito judgment.
 しかし、なんと、ルイズは恥ずかしそうに俯《うつむ》いて……、伸ばした才人の手を振りほどいたのである。そして消え入りそうな声で呟《つぶや》いたのだった。
Nevertheless, instead, when Louise laid down looking embarrassed,......, slap against Saito reaching hand. And with silent vanishing tone muttered something.

「……だから、やだ」
“......That's why, I don't want.”
 拒否された才人は傷ついた。信じられなかった。あんだけ熱いのにどうして? てな具合である。
That rejection was hurting Saito. It's hard to believe. Even though you are this burning, why?, Looked at yourself.
「な、なな、なんで?」
“W, wh, why?”
 するとルイズは、怒ったように怒鳴った。
Louise reacting by shouted with anger
「二度も言わせないで!」
“I won't repeat it for the second time.”
 ルイズのその声に反応して、隣の部屋からキュルケの声が響いた。
Actually Louise said that reacting against the Kirche sound slipped from the room just beside.
「どうしたのー? ルイズ」
“What's the matter? Louise.”
「な、なんでもない!」
“No, nothing!”
 なんだか、そんなやり取りで、それまで漂っていた甘い雰囲気がどこかに行ってしまった。二人は顔を見合わせると、お互い顔を赤らめてベッドに潜り込んだ。
Somehow, this indecisive situation, …......until the end was drifting along with trivial mood, These two exchanging glances each other for a while, a moment later they slipped to the bed with each other face dyed red.
 そして、目をつむって寝ることにしたのである。
A moment later, closed the eyes, sleeping.

このとき、才人は気づかなかったが……、ルイズは才人を拒否したわけではない。
That time, Saito didn't notice....., Louise was not actually means to reject Saito.
 ただ、場所を選びたかっただけなのである。
Only, the place chosen was not fit.
 先ほどのルイズのセリフは消え入りそうなほど小さかったので、前半の一部が才人の耳に届かなかった。
The words Louise uttered with small tone before was lost, the first parts of the words did not reach Saito ears.
『……だから、やだ』
“...That's why, I don't want to.”
 この言葉の前には、「フネの中』という言葉が存在した。
The word just before that, “Because inside the ship” actually it existed.
『フネの中だから……、やだ』
“Because inside the ship......, I don't want to.”
 ルイズはこう言ったのだった。
Louise once said that.
 別に才人《さいと》を拒否したわけではない。
It doesn't means, she was rejecting Saito.

P.S. good luck on your exams!!
SeiryuuChan
Astral Realm

Post by SeiryuuChan »

I'll say this in advance in case some of you not read the attaced notes.

I made a grave mistake when I submitted the previous submission. After I checked it again, it contain many horrible typos, translation error, and many incomprehensible grammar. Seems I was mistaken the last time I submitted it.

I hope this release will suppress the majority of those.

I'm deeply sorry for that.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2w03ymm5yct 12-01

60% preview script for the next chapter was included, of course it's not yet edited.

Please notify me again if I'm mistaken.
Timer17
Astral Realm

Post by Timer17 »

here are the notes
Spoiler! :
I would like to say sorry, seems I was make a grave mistake when I submitted last submission. That time, the document was contain many critical translation error, type, including many written incomprehensible grammar.

This works should suppress the error described above.

One another thing worthy to mentioned. The document marked with clean have better quality (including final fix critical translation error) than the other since I did last moment adjusment, but the other have pros containing the raw.

I also would like to thank certain person that helped me with final editing and to the person willing to upload the script to wiki for volume 13 chapter 8.
here's the whole text (text in original language included). If you spot any mistakes make sure to let him know.
Spoiler! :
1.プロローグ
Prologue

魔法学院はアルヴィーズの食堂。

トリステイン魔法学院に通う貴族の子弟たちは、朝昼晩の三食に亘《わた》って、ここで食事をとるのが習わしである。
In Tristain Magic Academy, it has become a custom for young nobles who commutes here to eat here during morning, noon, evening of three meals times a day.
 アンリエッタの命令で、アルビオンからティファニアを連れてきた日から、一週間ほど経っていた。
A week has been passed since the day when Henrietta had requested to bring Tiffania from Albion.
 そんなこの日も、才人《さいと》たちは例によって三年生用のテーブルで朝食を食べていた。
Henceforth, it's only natural for Saito group just like the other days to eat breakfast here in the table provided for third year students.
 長い、食堂のテーブルは、入り口を正面にして縦に三列並んでいる。正面に向かって左側が三年生、真ん中が二年生、右側が一年生のテーブルだった。
The long dining hall table, If we see it from the entrance, we can see three separates table rows. In the left side for third year students, in the middle for second year students, in the right side for first year students.

「しっかし、彼女の人気はすごいな」
“She is really popular isn't it.“
 才人は肉を切っていたナイフをとめて、軽く呆れた声で呟《つぶや》いた。
Saito stopped the movement of the knife just when he was about to cut the meat, with light ignorant voice replied.
「なに? 人気?」
“What? Popular?”
 目の前に座っていたギーシュが、目を丸くして振り返る。才人とギーシュの周りには、例によって水精霊騎士隊の隊員たちが集まっている。昼間だというのに酔っ払った彼らは、赤く染まった目をギーシュや才人と同じほうに向けた。
Immediately sit in front of him was Guiche, whose eyes wide-eyed turning. Surrounding the two of them, all member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit is assembled. It is still daytime but most of them has been drank. Saito and Guiche whose eyes turned red were facing the same direction .
 そこには……、金髪と悩ましい身体《からだ》のラインが眩《まぶ》しい妖精《ようせい》が、ちょっと戸惑った表情を浮かべていた。
At that direction......, there was a figure of dazzling fairy with golden hair and slender charming body, however her facial expression signing she was quite bewildered.

ティファニアであった。
It was Tiffania.
 アンリエッタの口利きで、一ヶ月遅れで一年生のクラスに編入することになったティファニアは、入学してすぐ、学院中の話題を独り占めにした。
With Henrietta as mediator, about one month needed to take care of the admission so Tiffania could enlisted as first year class in this school. Soon a single rumor had wide-spread among academy peoples in this academy.
 それほどに、アルビオン王家とエルフの血がブレンドされて出来上がった芸術品のような彼女の美貌《びぼう》は眩《まばゆ》かったのである。
Not to mention, the result of mixing of elf blood and Albion royal blood made her beautiful face more dazzling like a fined art.
 もちろん……、その両方の血は秘密であった。彼女の正体を知るものは、アンリエッタとオスマン氏と才人《さいと》とルイズ、そしてキュルケとタバサとギーシュの他《ほか》にはいない。
Of course......., both of her bloodline were concealed. The few ones who knew her true colors are Henrietta, principle Osman, Saito, Louise. Including, Tabitha, Kirche, and Guiche. Outside this circle, none are knew about this secret.
 二重の秘密に包まれたティファニアは、目に見える一方の秘密……、エルフの血を隠すために、耳を覆うかたちの帽子を被《かぶ》っていた。
The two secrets which wrapped Tiffania, one side of the secret peoples could figured out by just looking....., to conceal that, she put a hat to cover her ears.
 そんな格好で授業を受けたり、食堂に入ることは本来なら許されない。しかしティファニアは『肌が日に特別弱い』という表向きの理由で、屋内で帽子を被ることを許可されていた。窓から入る太陽光に当たっただけで彼女の弱い肌は焼けてしまう、と、アンリエッタからの要請で彼女の後見人となったオスマン氏は教師や生徒たちに説明した。
The truth is by putting that appearance, she would be forbidden to participated in class. But Tiffania with such ostensible reason “her body is extremely week tothe sun ray”, permission has been granted wear hat indoor. “If sunlight reached her fragile skin from the window her skin will be sunburned”, that's the reason Henrietta as Tiffania guardian comes up in front of principles Osman, teachers staff, and students.
 本来ならそんな嘘《うそ》は誰《だれ》も信じなかったに違いない。
 しかし……、ティファニアの肌の白さは、日焼けを嫌う貴族の女子生徒たちの中でも群を抜いていた。ティファニアの肌を見れば、誰もがこの子は太陽に抗《あらが》えない、と思い込むであろう。
However........, even any noble girl students would retreat if confronted by the chance Tiffania white skin were to be sunburned. Whoever has seen tiffania white skin, would also thought this girl could not resist sun ray.
 そんな淡く光る青い月のような儚さと、その儚さに似合わぬアンバランスな肢体、アルビオンからやってきた訳ありの貴族としての生い立ち……。
Like a flickering faint blueish moon light, that flickering does not suit with her unbalances body, added with the rumours that she is some outstanding Albion nobles......
 その三つの要素が絡み合い、謎めいた魅力を醸し出し、ティファニアの周りの男子生徒たちはすっかり参ってしまったのである。
With those three characteristics, an unknown fascinating aura seems emanating from her. Surrounding Tiffania was couples of boy students who have fallen completely to her.
 魔法学院の制服に身を包んだティファニアの周りには、目の色を変えた男子生徒たちが十数人、飴玉《あめだま》に群がるアリのように集まっていた。
Around Tiffania whose wearing magic academy official clothes, 10 guys with their eyes color changed, like a group of ants which crowding over a candy.
「人気だな。いや、大人気だな」
“She is popular, be more precise highly popular.”
 ティファニアを見つめながら、ぽかんと口を開けてギーシュが呟く。
Absentmindedly opened his mouth while gazing at Tiffania, Guiche muttered.
「あいつらは、いったい何を考えているんだ。まるでお姫さまと家来だ」
“Those guys, what could be in their mind. Their action seems like a servant to a princess.”
 ギーシュの右隣に座る、水精霊騎士隊の実務を担うつもりでいるレイナールが、メガネをちょいと持ち上げながら言った。
In the right seat beside Guiche, who bear the same duty as member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit, Renard. While raised his glasses replied.
 なるほど、レイナールの言うとおりである。
 一年生の紺色だけでなく、二年生の茶色、三年生の黒のマントまで見える。
Not only blueish clothes of 1st years, but brownish clothes of second year, and dark mantle of 3rd year can be seen around.
 彼らはティファニアがお茶を一口飲めばすぐさまお代わりを注いでやり、ティファニアが前菜を一口食べたらすぐさま自分の分を勧め、ティファニアが肉料理に手を伸ばせば代わりに切り分ける、といった具合であった。
To those guys, Tiffania was a tea which drank in one gulp and requested another one to be filled, Tiffania was an smörgåsbord that if eaten could make yourselves to continue devour it, or Tiffania was a meat whose someone hand reach for in and cut to the last piece, or some kind like that..
 大変なのはティファニアである。一気に十人以上もの給仕に傅《かしず》かれることになったこの金髪の美少女は、持ち前の引っ込み思案さを存分に発揮し、そんな煩わしい状況にも文句一つ言えず、されるがままになっている。
Tiffania was troubled. Not less than ten persons of waiter alike attitude simultaneously offered his services to this golden haired beauty, competing bluntly by showing each other special talents. That is the complicated circumstances where one can't say a words carelessly, this stalemate is continued.

集まった男子生徒たちの視点は、ティファニアのその透き通るような白肌のとんでもない美少女顔と、とある一点を交互に動いていた。
The crowded boys students eyes were focused at some visual points, her transparent white skin, her outrageous beauty face, and one another point that were moving right now.
 そのとある一点について、ギーシュが感想を漏らす。
When that portion was moved, Guiche feeling overflowed.
「ぼくはね、アルビオンからこっち、ずっと深く考えていたんだ。そして結論に達した」
“You know, since returns from the Albion trip, I always thinking deeply. There's only one conclusion that can be reached”.
 ギーシュの左隣に座っていたマリコルヌが、にやっと唇の端を持ち上げて、ニヒルな笑みを浮かべた。
Just left of Guiche was Malicorne, whose lips outer edge is raising, surfacing a nihilist smile.
「ギーシュ、お前の結論をこの”風上”に聞かせてくれたまえよ」
 まるで討論の授業で、自信たっぷりに自説を述べるかのようなもったいぶった口調でギーシュは応《こた》えた。
Like a class debate, full of confidence wtih his opinion with excellent expression tone, Guiche replied.
「よかろう、ぼくの結論だ。あのティファニア嬢の胸部についている二つの鞠状の物体は、世の中の半数の人間を狂わせる、魔法兵器だ」
“Very well, the result of my conclusion. That Tiffania lady breasts, the true shape of those two round object, that made half of world populations insane, it is magic weapons”.
「つまりその、世の中の半分の人間というのは……」
“So you mean, the one that made half of world population went.......”
「男性だよ。きみ」
[#挿絵15頁]
(insert image here)
 マリコルヌは、顎《あご》に指を置いて深く考え込んだ。しかる後に重々しい仕草で口を開く。
Malicorne placing a finger in his chin thought deeply. A few moments later, seriously opened his mouth.
「兵器というのは、つまり性的な意味において?」
“Weapon in other words, you mean lust for sex?” / pursues sexual meaning
「もちろん、性的な意味においてだ」
“Certainly, it is lust for sex.”
 二人の低脳は、才人《さいと》の目の前で『もっともだ』といわんばかりに頷《うなず》きあう。
Saito who was watching The foolishness of the two also nodded as if agreeing “it is reasonable”.
「きみは天才だな、ギーシュ」
“You are genius, Guiche.”
「それはちと性急な結論だな。ぼくの仮説は、まだ検証を経ていない」
“Even so this is just a half assed conclusion. My hypothesis, still need to be proven.”
 ギーシュは、ぐいっとコップのワインを飲み干した。
「さて、行くぞ」
“Now, come!”
 がたんと、ギーシュは立ち上がった。マリコルヌも、のそり、と立ち上がる。今から陛下の拝謁を賜る、といわんばかりの態度で、二人は身だしなみを整え始めた。
“Bang, Guiche stood. Malicorne too made a grand gesture raise. Now are granted an audience with her Majesty, that kind of act. The two began arranging their appearance.”
 二人の低脳は頷きあうと、ゆっくりと一年生のテーブルへと向かう。
The two fools nodded showed sign of readiness, slowly approaching the table of 1st year students.
 レイナールが才人に尋ねる。
Renard is asking Saito.
「あいつらは、何をする気なんだ?」
「ほっとけ。バカがうつる」
 水精霊騎士隊の面々は、ギーシュとマリコルヌを心配そうに見つめた。
All members of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit watching Guiche and Malicorne with worried face.
 酔っ払った二人は、ティファニアに群がる一年生を押しのけた。近衛隊《このえたい》で三年生のギーシュとマリコルヌに文句を言える一年生はいない。人垣が割れ、ティファニアへ通じる参道が完成する。
Like a drunken man, the two make a way pushed off the 1st year students that were swarmed around Tiffania. Defense squad of 3rd years students was throwing complain, while 1st years students keep their mouth shut. Their formation were scattered, the path to Tiffania has been completed.
 ギーシュとマリコルヌは、胸をそらせてその参道を歩く。
Guiche and Malicorne, walked over the path warped straight to the breast.
 ティファニアの横に立ったギーシュは、緊張でさらに縮こまるティファニアに深々と一礼する。
Guiche stood beside Tiffania, Filled with nervous furthermore felt inferior, she was bowed deeply.
 次の瞬間“それ”は起こった。
 ギーシュは無言でティファニアの猛烈な二つの魔法兵器……、胸に手を伸ばす。ティフアニアの顔が、えぐ、といった感じに歪む。一瞬で食堂の空気が凍りついた。
Without saying, to the double raging magic weapons Guiche ....... hand reach the breast. Felt distortion Tiffania expression sharpened. That instant, the dining hall atmosphere suddenly froze.
「あのバカ」
“That idiot.”
 才人が立ち上がる。
Saito stood up.
 しかし次の瞬間、ギーシュの身体《からだ》は、突然現れた巨大な水柱に包まれた。水中花のように、水柱の中、ギーシュの身体がおがこげ、と蠢《うごめ》く。後ろを見ると、例によってモンモランシーが立ちつくし、無表情のまま杖《つえ》を振っている。
But the next seconds, Guiche body was wrapped by a huge waterspout that suddenly materialized. Resembled an underwater flower. In the middle of the waterspout, Guiche body is wriggling. Look further behind, as usual Montmorentcy stood. Expressionlessly swinging her staff.
ぴきーんと凍りついた食堂の雰囲気の中、水柱はモンモランシーの杖にあわせてゆっくりと動き、外へと運ばれていく。
Zerrt. The air inside the dining hall frozen. The waterspout synchronizing with the movement of the staff, she bring it outside.
 食堂からは死角になっていて見えない場所で、水柱が弾ける音がする。ついで、ギーシュの叫び声が響いた。
A dining hall scenery couldn't be felt anymore, as if couldn't transformed to a dead space, Waterspout then sounding burst. The next seconds, a voice was vibrating, Guiche screamed.
「ちょっと確かめたくなっただけなんだ! だって、あんなものを見たらきみ、学術的好奇心が膨れに膨れ上がって、膨れ上がってどうしようもなくなってしまって! こぼ!ぐげこぼ!」
“Wait, I just want to make sure!, because that thing if being seen, my science curiosity accumulated, it's become bigger and bigger, bigger until the point I can't resist it! I! Uaa! whuarrgI!”
 ばしゃばしゃと大量の水がギーシュを襲う音が才人《さいと》たちの耳に届く。
 荒れ狂う水音が響き続け……、そのうちに静かになる。
Like a raging water sound, continued to raging......, after a while the hall turned silent.
 才人はため息をつくと、再び料理に手を伸ばす。そんな才人にレイナールがつぶやく。
Saito leak a sigh, once again help the foods. To that Saito, Renard whispered.
「解せないな」
「いつものあいつだろ。酔っ払って調子に乗りやがって……。なんにせよ手が触れる前でよかった」
“I think it's the usual them, getting drunk and going crazy........ touched anything ahead, until feel satisfied.”
「いや、きみのことだよ」
“That's not what I mean, I'm talking about you.”
「俺?」
“Me?”
 才人はきょとんとして、レイナールを見つめた。
Saito looking blankly, he was starring Renard.
「ああ。いつもなら先頭きって行ってたはずだ」
「ティファニアの胸が本物かどうか確かめに? そこまで俺はバカじゃないよ。あいつらといっしょにするなよ」
“About making sure whether Tiffania breast was real or not?, If I do that extent, wasn't I an Idiot. Don't put me in the same class as them.”
 レイナールは、メガネを持ち上げると、才人を見つめた。
「いや確かに、きみは割と照れ屋なところがあるから、いくら酔ったからとはいえ、こんな真っ昼間から堂々と本物かどうか確かめに行ったりはしないが……、行きたくてうずうずして、つい腰が浮きかけてまた座りなおすぐらいのことはするはずだ」
Certainly, there is possibility you were being a shy person, let's say we are feigning ignorance to your drunkenness extent. In the middle of the day when there's something out of ordinary, didn't you want to make sure......, like your hand were itching and you were being uncomfortable in your seat so you attempted to fixed your waist, something like that.
 鋭すぎる、レイナールの指摘であった。
「そんなきみなのに、どうしたんだよ。その余裕は……」
「いいから食おうぜ。冷めちまう」
 才人は涼しい顔で、料理を食べ始めた。そのとき……、数人の少女が、才人の周りに群がった。筆頭は、二年生のケティである。周りにいるのは、一年生の女の子たち。
Saito put up a cool face, starting to ear the food. The next instant......, several girls gathered, surrounded Saito. The first on list was the 2nd year Katie. The rest of them, a group of 1st year girls.
「サイトさま! デザートにこのプディングはいかがですか?」
 冷気の魔法がかけられたミルクとフルーツで作られたプディングは、ひんやりとおいしそうだった。才人は澄ました態度で、ありがとう、と頷《うなず》くとそれを受け取った。
The pudding was made from milk and fruits utilizing cold magic, make it appetizingly cool and delicious. With clear composed attitude, “Thank you”, Saito nodded received the gift.
 そんな才人を、水精霊騎士隊の面々は羨ましそうに見つめた。
Each members of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit were watching Saito, their face filled with enviousness.
「サイトさんはほんとうに凛々しくおられますわ」
「それほどでもないヨ」
“That does not like it.”
 軽く気取った態度で、才人はギーシュばりに足を組んだ。そんな姿でも、脳に”幻想”のオブラートがかかった女子たちは歓声をあげる。
With light affectionate attitude, Saito mimicking Guiche, grouped his feet. But even with that appearance, create an oblate illusion in the girls mind to the extent make them cheering.
「かっこいい! やっぱりサイトさまは、ギーシュさまなんかとは大違いですわね」
 ケティは、冷たい目でギーシュが去っていった方角を眺めた。
「そんなことないヨ。俺だって、あまり変わらないヨ。まあ、あいつらみたいにバカはしないだけさ。あっはっはのは」
“That's not it. I'm not change at all. You might say, it's just them turned fools. Ahhahaha.”
 うっとりとした目で、女の子たちは才人《さいと》を見つめる。
「いやだ……、サイトさまって、ほんとうに素敵なお方なのね」
「それだけじゃないわ。とてもお強いのよ」
「そうですわ! なにせ、あのアルビオン軍を一人で止めたお方なんですもの!」
“That's right!, Somehow a person who could stopped Albion army by himself alone.”
 ケティが、うっとりとした顔で言った。
「サイトさまなら、あの乱暴な空中装甲騎士団も、やっつけておしまいになられるわ!」
“If it's Sir Saito, even that rascal Sky Armored Knight Corps would be beaten completely!.”
「ケティさんも、あのクルデンホルフ家の連れてきた騎士団が、お嫌いなの?」
 一人の少女が、ケティに尋ねる。
A question was asked to that girl, Katie.
「ええ。だってあの方たち、わたしが散歩に出かけたら、ずっとついてくるのよ! 花を摘みに行きませんか? なんて話しかけてきたわ!」
“Of course, because that group always followed me whenever I take a stroll, to the place I usually goes!. Do you want to pick a flower?, What a kind of talk is that!.“
「まあ下品ね!」
“What a rascal!”
「ほんとよ! サイトさまとは大違いだわ!」
“I agreed!, It is Big different with with Sir Saito!” (possibility of incorrect translation)
 きゃあきゃあ、と女の子たちは噂《うわさ》しあう。
 そんな姿を見て才人は思った。
 余裕が大事なのだ。
 がっつかない、余裕の態度が、花のように|ミツバチ《女たち》を吸い寄せるのだ。
Not guts, but composure attitude, like felt like a flower which suck by a bees (girls).
 ああ、こんな風にモテたことがついぞあっただろうか?
 シエスタはきゃあきゃあ言ってくれたが……、“多”ではない。

多人数の女の子たちに、きゃあきゃあ言われるのが、こんなに気持ちがよく、かつ幸せな気分になるものだとは……。
Large number of girls, yelled kyaa kyaa. This sensation yet, make one feeling filled with happiness.....
 ルイズの魔法で、“こっちにいるための理由”が頭の中にあったときは、こんな風に現状を楽しむ余裕はなかった。女の子たちの声援も、どことなく遠くのほうで響いていたような、そんな気がする。錯覚かもしれないけれど……。俺《おれ》ってほら、単純だから……。
Louise magic, “The reason to come here” when I was under that influence, this kind of reality won't make me felt enjoyable. The encouragement from the flock of girls, would like distant sounds, that kind of feeling. This could be a hallucination.... . But see, I'm a simple minded person..................
 どっちにしろ、とにかく今は心地よい。
Whatever it turned out, right now better enjoy it to the fullest.
 女の子の声が一つ“きゃあ”と響くたびに、甘美な脳内分泌液が染み渡っていく。
Only sound of “kyaa” resounding from the girls voice, sweet internal secretion fluid in the brain penetrating.
 そんな風にきゃあきゃあ言われながら、才人はちらっと横目で、ルイズたちのテーブルを見つめた。そこではルイズが澄ました顔でご飯を食べている。
While the the still sound vibrates kyaa kyaa, Saito peek a glance at Louise table. There, Louise face can be seen clearly, she continue to eat breakfast.
 しかし……、ときたまこっちをチラチラ横目で見ているのがわかる。チラチラと見ながら、ときたまルイズは皿をガシガシとフォークでつつく。
However he knew....., once in a while she peek this way with glittering eyes. With the same glittering eyes, once in a while Louise boisterously use the fork to serve the plate.
 才人は鼻腔《びこう》を広げ、“優越感”を胸いっぱいに吸い込んだ。
Saito nasal cavity widen, absorbed a lot sense of superiority in his chest.
 ほらほら。
Now, now.
 出来上がってきましたよ。あのネコ。
 そんな言葉を脳内でつぶやいた。
He whispered that words inside his mind.
 さてさて、どうして才人《さいと》は、こんなに勝ち誇っているのだろうか?
Now let's stop for a moment, why Saito feeling victorious like this?.
 ”余裕が大事”と言い放つ才人の真意とは?
Whats with the real intention of “Composure is important” that Saito declared?.
 ルイズをネコ扱いの意味は?
 それは、アルビオンから帰ってくる、フネの中での”誤解”が原因だったのである。
The answer from all of that, lies in the the return trip from Albion, on that ship there exist the root of misunderstanding.

ティファニアを連れて、アルビオンからフネに乗った才人は……、その一船室で、ルイズと唇を重ねた。
During the journey from Albion, on that ship that Saito rides....., inside that certain cabin, pressed against Louise lips.
 ルイズの気持ちが伝わってくる、熱いキスだった。
Transmitted the feeling to Louise, it was a hot kiss.
 これだけ熱けりゃよかろうと、キスを交わしたあと、才人は当然とばかりにルイズに手を伸ばした。ルイズ、いい具合に火照ってます。したがって自分、手を出します。
At this rate both of them were burning, exchanging kiss each other, suddenly Saito hand reach to Louise. Louise state is quite burned, that's why he was offering his hand.
 才人はそう判断したのだ。
That was Saito judgment.
 しかし、なんと、ルイズは恥ずかしそうに俯《うつむ》いて……、伸ばした才人の手を振りほどいたのである。そして消え入りそうな声で呟《つぶや》いたのだった。
Nevertheless, instead, when Louise was laid down looking embarrassed,......, she was turned down against Saito reaching hand. And with silent vanishing tone muttered something.

「……だから、やだ」
 拒否された才人は傷ついた。信じられなかった。あんだけ熱いのにどうして? てな具合である。
Saito was hurt by that rejection. He couldn't believe, even you were this heat, why?. This is the Saito inner talking.
「な、なな、なんで?」
“W, wh, why?”
 するとルイズは、怒ったように怒鳴った。
「二度も言わせないで!」
 ルイズのその声に反応して、隣の部屋からキュルケの声が響いた。
Actually Louise said that reacted against the Kirche sound that slipped from the room just beside.
「どうしたのー? ルイズ」
「な、なんでもない!」
“No, nothing!”
 なんだか、そんなやり取りで、それまで漂っていた甘い雰囲気がどこかに行ってしまった。二人は顔を見合わせると、お互い顔を赤らめてベッドに潜り込んだ。
Somehow, this indecisive situation was ended, …......the sweet atmosphere that was drifting along had gone to somewhere, Their face is looking each other, with each other face dyed red they slip to the bed.
 そして、目をつむって寝ることにしたのである。
A moment later, closed the eyes the were sleeping.

このとき、才人は気づかなかったが……、ルイズは才人を拒否したわけではない。
That time, Saito didn't notice....., Louise was not actually means to reject Saito.
 ただ、場所を選びたかっただけなのである。
Only, the place chosen was not suitable.
 先ほどのルイズのセリフは消え入りそうなほど小さかったので、前半の一部が才人の耳に届かなかった。
The words Louise uttered with small tone before was lost, the first parts of the words did not reach Saito ears.
『……だから、やだ』
 この言葉の前には、「フネの中』という言葉が存在した。
The word just before that, “Because inside the ship” actually existed.
『フネの中だから……、やだ』
“Because inside the ship......, I don't want.”
 ルイズはこう言ったのだった。
Louise once said that.
 別に才人《さいと》を拒否したわけではない。
It doesn't really means, she was rejecting Saito.
 しかし……、才人はどうにもヌケていたので、そこまで気がまわらず、船室のベッドの上、ルイズの言葉をこねくり回して、理解しがたい結論に飛びつくのであった。
However....., Saito was feeling down already, he did not notice that, on the bed inside that cabin room, Louise words was echoed several times, the hard to understand conclusion flies away.

“好き”が足りねえんだ。
Love of both of us should be enough.
 ルイズの気持ちは確かに俺《おれ》を向いているかもしれない。
Certainly, Louise feeling directing towards me.
 でもまだ……、すべてを許すまでには高ぶってないに違いない。
But still......., in the end her high pride did not permitted it, I'm sure of it.
 どうしたらいい? 俺。
What I supposed to do?.
 その瞬間……、才人の心にひらめくものがあった。
Suddenly that instant....., An idea come flashed in Saito mind.
 いつかのルイズの黒ネコ姿を思い出したのである。
The time when Louise wore black cat clothes being recalled.

そういや、ルイズってネコっぽいよな,
I see now, Louise is a cat from all side.

大粒の瞳がくるくる変わり、気まぐれに才人を翻弄《ほんろう》するところなんてそっくりだ。
Large fluid of tears transformed to small object spinning in his eyes, just like trifling with Saito on a whim.
 ええと、ネコという動物を手なずけるには、どうすんだっけ?
Now, for cat, to tame that animal, what's supposed to do?.
 そうだ。
I know.
 ネコは、こっちから近づいたら逃げるんだ。
Cat, when it noticed we draw closer, it ran.
 そして澄ました顔で、無視しやがる。
And then it eyes clearly disregard us.

ああ、それってルイズ。
That's totally Louise alike.
 じゃあ、こっちが無視したらどうだ?
Then, what about if we ignored it, what will happens?
 そういうときのネコは、まず様子をうかがってきて……、それでも無視を続けると、痺れを切らして近づいてくる。
When that happened cat is, first it will observed situation......, Even so it would continue to ignored, eventually it will become impatient and drawing closer.
 そして終いには、ゴロゴロ鳴きながら頬《ほお》を擦り寄せてくる……。
In the end, sounding meong meong, cuddle its face against us...........
 これだ。これだよ!
This is it, this is it!
 才人はベッドの中、我が意を得たり、とばかりに頷《うなず》いた。
In the middle of the bed it is the only conclusion comes to his mind, he was merely nodded.
 な、な、ナメんなよ~~~、桃髪生意気能天気め……。気まぐれに翻弄しやがって……。お前が頬を擦り寄せた瞬間、く、くく、首根っこ捕まえてやる。やや、やっからな!
Okay listen, you insolent cheeky pink haired girl.......... whose make fun on a whim ...... The moment when you cuddle your face against me, Huhuhu, I will catch the scruff your neck. Huhu, I expecting that moment.
 つまり才人は、底なしにヌケていた。
The conclusion is, that was the only thought in the bottom of Saito mind.

さて、才人がそんな誤解妄想を抱いているとは露知らず、アルビオンから帰ってきた日の夜、健気《けなげ》なルイズはお風呂《ふろ》に行き、念入りに身体《からだ》を洗った。それから祭壇室に赴き、始祖ブリミルに対しての長い長い懺悔《ざんげ》を行った。
For now, let's utterly ignored Saito whose hold tight his paranoid misunderstanding. In the midnight of the day after return from Albion, Louise whose looking charming entered the bath, she thoroughly wash her body. After that she proceeded to the altar room and did a long long confession to Founder Brimir.
 始祖ブリミルよ……、婚姻より前に、その、なんていうかその、言えませんその、そのいわゆる、いわゆるその、行うことをその、お赦《ゆる》しくださいその、でもだってしかたがないじゃありませんかその、あいつきっと、わたしが許さなかったらその、絶対|他《ほか》の女の子とその、いやもうほんと、頭カラッポメイドとかいるんでしかたなくその、敬愛していた姫さまもなんか一時は怪しくてその、胸がおかしいハーフエルフまで最近はそばにいるんで血迷いやしないかその、ああ、そういう比較的|身体《からだ》が女性らしい女の子だけじゃなくってその、青い髪の小さなガリアのお姫さまもいてその、いやあの子はそういう気持ちじゃないって女のカンでわかるんですけどその、万が一ってこともあるしその、というかあのバカは小さいとか大きいとかあんまり関係ないことが判明してその、となると余計に危険対象が増えるわけでその、とにかくそういうわけなので、お赦《ゆる》しください。かしこ。
Founder brimir....., before marriage, that's, how should I say it, the thing that shouldn't be said, that's, what's it called, I mean, the thing I want to do, that's, please forgive me, but because it's not I can't help it, that fellow for sure, I won't forgive it if the other woman, I mean, no seriously, helpless against the empty brain maid, or, once acting strange with the respective princess, or lose him self to the strange breast of half elf woman whose been here lately or maybe not, true, not only to the woman that have comparatively nice body, even to the small blue haired princess of Galia, I mean, it's not he really have the feeling to that woman, but between 1000 to 1 chance, it does not matter small or big anymore, just the dangerous objects has increased, in any case that's the situation, please forgive me. Amen.

懺悔《ざんげ》なんだか妄想なんだかわけのわからない文言を吐き出したあと、ルイズは右手と右足を同時に出しながら自分の部屋に戻った。
The confession somehow confusing, somehow spit out words that doesn't make sense, Louise right hand and left foot that moved simultaneously was entered the room.
 才人《さいと》はどんな顔してんのかしら。やっぱ緊張してるのかしら、と思いながら部屋に入ると、使い魔ってばなんだか余裕の態度で、お茶など飲んでいる。
What kind of expression Saito will show I wonder. I wonder if he nervous, while thinking that she entered the room. However her familiar attitude instead is quite calm, he is drinking a tea.
 自分がこんなに、特別な夜を迎えて緊張しているというのに、いつもの様子と変わらない。それどころか目を細くしながら、『やァ、ルイズ。穏やかな夜だネ』とかわけのわからないことを口走った。
Even though I'm greeting this special night with tense, his attitude doesn't changed. On the contrary, with eyes narrowed, “Yo, Louise. Isn't tonight a bright night”, he said that incomprehensible words.
 なにそれ? と思いながらもルイズはベッドに入った。
What's with that?, Louise entered the bed with that thought.
 ついで才人も入ってきた。
Next, followed by Saito.
 その後にメイドも入ってきた。
Next, followed by the maid.
 なぜかこの部屋で暮らす三人は、こうやってベッドで川の字になって寝るのである。すっかり習慣になってしまった。
Why in this room there are three persons, without me noticing it this bed engraved a stream of characters in each section for sleep. It has completely became a habit.
 ルイズは緊張のあまり、失神しそうになった。しかし、まだ早い。才人だってバカじゃない。シエスタが寝静まってから、その、いわゆるその、行動に出るに違いない、と思い、必死になって寝たフリをした。
Louise quite tense, as if being in trance. But, it's still too soon. Saito himself is not an idiot. Until Siesta fall asleep, that what is it, I have to act that, after thought that, with all might she was feigning sleep.
 すぐにシエスタの寝息が聞こえてきた。
Soon, Siesta sleeping breath can be heard.
 ルイズの緊張は頂点に達した。あまりに緊張して、握り締めた毛布を噛み破ってしまったぐらいである。
Louise nervous reach it's peek. She was quite tense, grasp the blanked tightly, bite it as if wanting to rip.
 そしてとうとう……、才人の手が伸びて肩に置かれた。
Next calmly......, Saito hand is placed on Louise shoulder.
 ガタガタガタと全身が震《ふる》えた。
(sfx trembling), her whole body was trembled.
「……ばか、シ、シエスタがいるじゃない。もう、それなのにご主人さまに手をそ、のの、伸ばすなんてどういうつもりよ」
“........Idiot, Si, Siesta is still her, see. Despite that to your master you re, re reach your hand. What could be you thinking”
 てっきり、小さく声をかけられ、どこかへ案内されると思ったのである。倉庫とか。いや、さすがにそれはあんまりなので何か都合のいい別室とか。しかし、このベッドでとは。隣でシエスタが寝ているベッドでとは! なんてこの使い魔は大胆なんだろう!
Beyond doubt, Louise speak with small voice. I thought be we will go to somewhere private such as warehouse. No I mean as expected some good room ideal room. However, In this bed just next to the Siesta that was sleeping. How could this familiar so bold!
 驚いたが、やっぱりシエスタじゃなく自分に手を伸ばされた優越感と歓喜で、ルイズの心はいっぱいになってしまった。
She was surprised, but it's not about Siesta, it's about the over helming superiority sense in Louise because his hand reach to her. Louise heart was overflowed.
 シエスタが横にいるのに……。
Even though it's just next to Siesta.........
 メイドが横にいるのに……。
Even though the maid just beside......
 頭カラッポメイドがよこに! いる! のに!
Despite this foolish maid beside! Is! here!
 そう。メイド。
Tha't right maid.
 よくも今までぇ~~~、なんでもないことでえ~~~、勝ち誇ってぇ~~~、くれたじゃない? これでわたしの勝ち!
How dare you until now......, well whatever....., the victory......., is mine?. With this this is my winning!
 でも、やっぱり横で他《ほか》の女の子が寝てるトコでだなんて……、あ。
But, as I thought to do that in front of the other girl....somehow.
 ひ。
Haa.
 才人《さいと》の手がルイズのネグリジェの中に滑り込んだ瞬間、そんな声が喉《のど》から漏れて、ルイズの頭の中は真っ白になってしまった。
That instant Saito hand slip into the center of Louise negligee, her moaning voice leak through her throat. Louise mind inside filled with white.
 メ、メイドがいるのに! メイドがいるのに。めいどがいるのに……、ひ、ひゃん!
Although the maid is here! Even though the maid is here, despite the main is here......., pyun!
 才人の手は大胆な動きでネグリジェを巻き上げ、ルイズの薄い胸をあらわにさせてしまった。ルイズは目をつむり、顔を真っ赤にさせて、息と動悸《どうき》を荒くさせた。
Saito hand moved daringly, rolled the negligee exposed Louise thin breast. Louise eyes was closed, her face dyed red. Both her breath and her pulse run rough.
 もう何も考えられなかった。
At this rate, I couldn't think straight much longer.
 ただ一つ理解できていたのは……、こんなにドキドキしたのは生まれて初めてということだけだった。
But I can still think one reasoning......, the pulse beating fast in my heart, this is the first time I feel it.
 才人の口から出てくるであろう言葉が、いくつもの予想のセリフとなって、ルイズの頭をめぐる。
Saito not yet Said anything from his mouth but, many kind of imagination phrase have been drifted along in Louise mind.
 オ、オーソドックスに、『愛しているよルイズ』かしら。
Could it be the orthodox one, “I will treat you gently”.
 それとも、「怖がらないで』かしら?
Or perhaps, “Don't be afraid?”.
 なによなによ。あんた、こんなときなんて言うのよ。いやだ、きっとわたしその言葉、一生忘れないわ。恥ずかしいし、癩《しやく》だけど忘れないわ。もうやだ、やん……。
What could it be. Hey you, what will you said at this time. I can't think. It must be the words she will said to me. “Let's forget ourselves in this moment. The embarrassment just don't forget the sensation. Ah, I can't thing…....
 しかし……、才人の口から漏れた言葉は、
However......, the first words slip from Saito mouth was,
「グゥ……」
“Gu.....”
 ルイズの予想を、そびえたつ火竜山脈ほどにも超えたものだった。
Louise expectation could even exceed the soar of fire dragon mountain.
 今のなに?
What just said just now?
 寝息?
Was that a sleeping breath?
 ま、まさかね……。
No, that couldn't be.......
「グゥグゥ」
“Guu guu”.
 真に迫った寝息が聞こえてきて、ルイズは焦った。
His natural sleeping breath can be heard. Louise turned impatient.
 寝たふり? どして?
Did he fall asleep?, why?
 胸に滑り込んだ才人の手を試しに握ってみた。まったく反応はない。それどころか、するりとネグリジェの中からすり抜けてしまった。
She hold Saito hand that slipped in her breast to make sure. No response at all. On the contrary, the hand swiftly fell from the center of her negligee.

「グゥ。グゥグゥ」
“Uhh, uh”.
 ルイズは恐る恐る振り返った。
Louise turning with fearful anger.
 そこにあったのは、まこうことなき才人の寝顔であった。幸せそうな顔で、口から涎《よたれ》など垂らしているではないか。
In that direction he found Saito sleeping face. His face filled with happiness, wasn't a droll just dripped from his mouth.
 ルイズの顔が青くなり、ついで赤く染まった。唇の片方がつりあがり、クケ、とうめきが漏れた。
Louise face turns blue, at thhe same time reddened. The other side of her lips is raising. leaked the sound “ku ku”.
 死刑でしょ。
Should we punished him with death.
 普通、死刑でしょこれ。
Will it suffice the standard death punishment.
 何事か。
What should it be?.
 準備ができてしまったこんなに可愛いご主人様が横で寝ているのに、寝息を立てるとは何事か。
Despite all preparation has been made, despite this cute master just lying beside. Putting a sleeping breath is really something.
 杖《つえ》に手が伸びた。とりあえず灰に変えるつもりだったが、思いなおす。
She get the staff. For the time being let's convert to ash. But after though that.
 まぁ、疲《つか》れてるのかもしれないし……、ね。
Hhhh. Perhaps he's really tired......,
 布団を被り、ルイズは目をつむった。なかなか寝付けない夜が始まった。
With futon covered Louise closed her eyes. The quite sleepless night began.

翌日、ルイズは考えた。やっぱり……、隣でメイドが寝てるのはまずい。他人がいる部屋で……、というのは、貴族としては大変よろしくない。
The next day, Louise was thinking. After all....., do that just beside the sleeping maid is unpleasant. Feel like being in another person room.......that kind of feeling. Of course that applies to nobles too.
 したがってルイズは、才人《さいと》が『そろそろ寝るかぁ』と呟《つぶや》き、ベッドに入ろうとしたとき、わざとらしく椅子から立ち上がった。
Therefore Louise was, when Saito muttered “It's time to sleep” and then fell to bed, Stood awkwardly from the chair.
「さ、ささ、さ」
“W, wa, wa”
「さ?」
“Wa?”
「散歩でも、し、しし、してこようかしら!」
“Walk, I think I will take walk for sometime!”
「お、風流だな。まだ夜は冷えるから、風邪ひくなヨ」
“How refined. Tonight is quite cold. You'll be going to catch a cold”.
 才人はにこっと笑うと、そんな世迷言《よまいごと》を言った。引っ込みがつかなくなり、ルイズはネグリジェ姿で表に出た。
Saito laughed, when he utters that nonsense. Gone too far to step back, Louise slipped out wearing negligee.
 二時間待ったが、才人は来なかった。部屋に戻ってみれば……、大口を開けて寝ていた。今日こそ灰ね、と思って杖を握ったが、思いなおす。
She was waited for two hours, but Saito didn't came. When she come back to the room....., his mouth opened widely, sleeping. Today too, let's turned to ash. Instinctively hold tightly her staff but a sense return to his mind.
 疲れてるのよ。きっと。
Perhaps he is really tired. For sure.

その翌日も、ルイズは散歩に出かけた。四時間待った。才人は来なかった。部屋に戻ったら、才人はベッドに潜り込んで深い寝息を立てていた。
The next day, Louise once again took a stroll. This time she waited for four hours, but Saito still didn't come. When returned to the room, Saito was crawling on the bed with a deep sleeping breath.

そのまた翌日。
The same happened the next day.
 ルイズは三度目の正直の散歩に出かけた。
For three consecutive days, Louise stubbornly taken a stroll.
 やはり待てど暮らせど才人はやってこない。ルイズは地面に棒切れで絵を描いて時間を潰《つぶ》した。鈍感サイトが跪いて素敵貴族ミス・ヴァリエールに赦しを請うの図である。
After waiting for a long time, Saito really didn't come. So to kill her time Louise took a tree branch and sketched some drawing on the ground. The content of the drawing, the thickheaded Saito was kneeling before this wonderful noble Miss Valleriere asking for forgiveness.
 気づくと朝だった。力作ができあがった。
When the morning came. The drawing has turned to an artistic masterpiece.
 そろそろさすがに気づくでしょうと翌日もルイズは散歩に出かけた。
Gradually this has become a habit, the next morning Louise took a stroll too.
 はう、才人《さいと》来ません。
Nevertheless, Saito still didn't come.
 ルイズは半泣きで絵を描き始めた。絵の内容は、間抜けな使い魔才人が選ばれし貴族ミス・ヴァリエールの手によってとうとう縛り首になるの図であった。朝までかかって、ルイズは大作を描きあげた。
Half crying, Louise began to draw some sketch, the subject of the sketch was the idiot familiar being judged by the noble Miss Valleriere herself, he was swiftly being hanged. When the morning arrive, the sketch has became an epic tale.

そんな風にして、一週間が過ぎたのである。
This consecutive event, happened for the whole one week.
 いつの問にか、ルイズの絵画は連作となり、才人はその連作の中で十二回|鞭で叩かれ、十回縛り首になり、八回地獄に落ちて、四回虫けらに生まれ変わってルイズに踏み潰された。
Between these interval, Louise sketch added day by day, Saito in the center of the sketch twenty two times being whipped, twenty times being hanged, eight times throw to the hell, four times being reincarnated as insect to be trampled by Louise.
 ルイズの怒りはこれ以上ないぐらい頂点に達し、ついに悟りの境地まで達し、それから冷えた何かとなってルイズを包んだ。
At this rate Louise anger has reach it's peak, she barely keeping his sanity, and as if being struck by something, she cooled down.
 しかし、ことがことだけに、そんな怒りを表にすることはできない。
Nevertheless, the thing is just a thing, she can't showed that face of anger. .
 それはダイヤモンドより硬い、ルイズのプライドが許さない。
Because Louise pride that more solid than diamond won't permitted it.
 必死になって怒りを抑え込み、青い顔でときたまわなわなと震えるだけのルイズを、才人は“おやおやデキあがりつつある”と評した。
Suppress the anger with her last power, Louise was trembling, shivering, and his face turned blue. Meanwhile Saito made comment “my goodness”.
 実態はまったくの逆だったが、調子に乗っている才人は気づかなかった。
But the fact instead was the complete opposite. The way Saito behave was indicated he did not notice at all.
 才人の鈍感は、まこうことなきホンモノだったのである。
Saito thickheaded is the genuine one.
[#改丁]
here's the clean text
Spoiler! :
Prologue

In Tristain Magic Academy, it was a custom for young nobles who commutes here to eat here during morning, noon, evening of three meals times a day.
A week has been passed since the day when Henrietta requested to bring Tiffania from Albion.

Henceforth, it's only natural for Saito group just like the other days to eat breakfast here in the table provided for third year students.

The long dining hall table, If we see it from the entrance, we can see three separates table rows. In the left side for third year students, in the middle for second year students, in the right side for first year students.

“She is really popular.“

“What? Popular?”

Immediately sit in front of him was Guiche, whose eyes wide-eyed turning. Surrounding the two of them, all member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit is assembled. It is still daytime but most of them has been drank. Saito and Guiche whose eyes turned red were facing the same direction .

At that direction......, a figure of dazzling fairy with golden hair and slender charming body, however her facial expression signing she was quite bewildered.

It was Tiffania.

With Henrietta as mediator, about one month needed to take care of the admission so Tiffania could enlisted as first year class in this school. Soon a single rumor had wide-spread among academy peoples in this academy.

The two secrets which wrapped Tiffania, one side of the secret peoples could figured out by just looking....., to conceal that, she put a hat to cover her ears.

The truth is by putting that appearance, she would be forbidden to participated in class. But Tiffania with such ostensible reason “her body is extremely week tothe sun ray”, permission has been granted wear hat indoor. “If sunlight reached her fragile skin from the window her skin will be sunburned”, that's the reason Henrietta as Tiffania guardian comes up in front of principles Osman, teachers staff, and students.

However........, even any noble girl students would retreat if confronted by the chance Tiffania white skin were to be sunburned. Whoever has seen tiffania white skin, would also thought this girl could not resist sun ray.

Tiffania body covered with magic academy uniform, ten guys with their eyes color changed was surrounding him like a group of ants which crowding over a candy.

“She is popular, to be more precise highly popular.”

Absentmindedly opened his mouth while gazing at Tiffania, Guiche muttered.

“Those guys, what could be in their mind. Their action seems like a servant to a princess.”
In the right seat beside Guiche, who bear the same duty as member of Knight Corps of the Water Spirit, Renard. While raised his glasses replied.
To those guys, Tiffania was a tea which drank in one gulp and requested another one to be filled, Tiffania was an smörgåsbord that if eaten could make yourselves to continue devour it, or Tiffania was a meat whose someone hand reach for in and cut to the last piece, or some kind like that..
Tiffania was troubled. Not less than ten persons of waiter alike attitude simultaneously offered his services to this golden haired beauty, competing bluntly by showing each other special talents. That is the complicated circumstances where one can't say a words carelessly, this stalemate is continued.

The crowded boys students eyes were focused at some visual points, her transparent white skin, her outrageous beauty face, and one another point that were moving right now.
When that part was moved, Guiche feeling overflowed.

“You know, since returns from the Albion trip, I always thinking deeply. There's only one conclusion that can be reached”.

Just left of Guiche was Malicorne, whose lips outer edge is raising, surfacing a nihilist smile.

“So you mean, half of world populations meaning .......”
(insert image here)
“Weapon in other words, you mean lust for sex?” / pursues sexual meaning
“No doubt, it is lust for sex.” 
Saito who was watching The foolishness of the two also nodded as if agreeing “it is reasonable”.
“You are genius, Guiche.”
“Now, come!”
“Bang, Guiche stood. Malicorne too made a grand gesture raise. Now are granted an audience with her Majesty, that kind of act. The two began arranging their appearance.”  
Renard is asking Saito.
Guiche and Malicorne, walked over the path warped straight to the breast.
Guiche stood beside Tiffania, Filled with nervous furthermore felt inferior, she was bowed deeply.
“That idiot.”
Saito stood up.
But the next seconds, Guiche body was wrapped by a huge waterspout that suddenly materialized. Resembled an underwater flower. In the middle of the waterspout, Guiche body is wriggling. Look further behind, as usual Montmorentcy stood. Expressionlessly swinging her staff.

“Wait, I just want to make sure!, because that thing if being seen, my science curiosity accumulated, it's become bigger, bigger, and bigger until the point I can't resist it! I! Uaa! whuarrgI!”
Saito leak a sigh, once again help the foods. To that Saito, Renard whispered.
“I think it's the usual them, getting drunk and going crazy........ touched anything ahead, until feel satisfied.”
“That's not what I mean, I'm talking about you.”
“Me?”
Saito looking blankly, he was starring Renard.
something out of ordinary, didn't you want to make sure......, like your hand were itching and you were being uncomfortable in your seat so you attempted to fixed your waist, something like that.
Saito put up a cool face, starting to ear the food. The next instant......, several girls gathered, surrounded Saito. The first on list was the 2nd year Katie. The rest of them, was a flock of first year girls.
“That does not like it.”
A question was asked to that girl, Katie.
“What a rascal!”
Not guts, but composure attitude, like felt like a flower which being sucked by a bees (girls).
Louise magic, “The reason to come here” when I was under that influence, this kind of reality won't make me feeling enjoy. The encouragement from the flock of girls, would like distant sounds, that kind of circumstances. This could be a hallucination.... . But see, I'm a simple minded person..................
Whatever it will turned out, for now better enjoy it to the fullest.
Saito nasal cavity widen, absorbed a lot sense of superiority in his chest.
Now, now.
He whispered that words inside his mind.
Now let's stop for a moment, why Saito feeling victorious like this?.
Whats with the real intention of “Composure is important” that Saito declared?.
The answer from all of that, lies in the the return trip from Albion, on that ship there exist the root of misunderstanding.

During the journey from Albion, on that ship that Saito rides....., inside that certain cabin, pressed against Louise lips.

Transmitted the feeling to Louise, it was a hot kiss.
Even this few heat was straining, they were exchanging kiss each other, naturally of course Saito hand reach to Louise. Louise state is quite burned, consequently because of that she was reaching his hand.
That was Saito judgment.

But instead, when Louise was laid down looking embarrassed,......, she was turned down Saito reaching hand. And with silent vanishing tone muttered something.

Saito was hurt by that rejection. He couldn't believe, even you were this heat, why?. This is the Saito inner talking.
“W, wh, why?”
Actually Louise said that reacted against the Kirche sound that slipped from the room just beside.
“No, nothing!”
Somehow, this indecisive situation was ended, …......the sweet atmosphere that was drifting along had gone to somewhere, Their face is looking each other, with each other face dyed red they slip to the bed.
A moment later, closed the eyes the were sleeping.

Only, the place chosen was not suitable.
The word just before that, “Because inside the ship” actually existed.
“Because inside the ship......, I don't want.”
Louise once said that.
It doesn't really means, she was rejecting Saito.
However....., Saito was feeling down already, he did not notice that, on the bed inside that cabin room, Louise words was echoed several times, the hard to understand conclusion flies away.
Love of both of us should be enough.
Certainly, Louise feeling directing towards me.
But still......., in the end her high pride did not permitted it, I'm sure of it.
What I supposed to do?.
Suddenly that instant....., An idea come flashed in Saito mind.
The time when Louise wore black cat clothes being recalled.
I see now, Louise is a cat from all side.
Large fluid of tears transformed to small object spinning in his eyes, just like trifling with Saito on a whim.
Now, for cat, to tame that animal, what's supposed to do?.
I know.
Cat, when it noticed we draw closer, it ran.
And then it eyes clearly disregard us.
That's totally Louise alike.
Then, what about if we ignored it, what will happens?
When that happened cat is, first it will observed situation......, Even so it would continue to ignored, eventually it will become impatient and drawing closer.
In the end, sounding meong meong, cuddle its face against us...........
This is it, this is it!
In the middle of the bed it is the only conclusion comes to his mind, he was merely nodded.
Li li, no licking, you insolent cheeky pink haired girl.......... whose make fun on a whim ...... The moment when you cuddle your face against me, Huhuhu, I will catch the scruff your neck. Huhu, I expecting that moment.
The conclusion is, that was the only thought in the bottom of Saito mind.
For now, let's utterly ignored Saito whose hold tight his paranoid misunderstanding. In the midnight of the day after return from Albion, Louise whose looking charming entered the bath, she thoroughly wash her body. After that she proceeded to the altar room and did a long long confession to Founder Brimir.
Founder brimir....., before marriage, that's, how should I say it, the thing that shouldn't be said, that's, what's it called, I mean, the thing I want to do, that's, please forgive me, but because it's not I can't help it, that fellow for sure, I won't forgive it if the other woman, I mean, no seriously, helpless against the empty brain maid, or, once acting strange with the respective princess, or lose him self to the strange breast of half elf woman whose been here lately or maybe not, true, not only to the woman that have comparatively nice body, even to the small blue haired princess of Galia, I mean, it's not he really have the feeling to that woman, but between 1000 to 1 chance, it does not matter small or big anymore, just the dangerous objects has increased, in any case that's the situation, please forgive me. Amen.
The confession somehow confusing, somehow spit out words that doesn't make sense, Louise right hand and left foot that moved simultaneously was entered the room.  
What kind of expression Saito will show I wonder. I wonder if he nervous, while thinking that she entered the room. However her familiar attitude instead is quite calm, he is drinking a tea.
Even though I'm greeting this special night with tense, his attitude doesn't changed. On the contrary, with eyes narrowed, “Yo, Louise. Isn't tonight a bright night”, he said that incomprehensible words.
What's with that?, Louise entered the bed with that thought.
Next, followed by Saito.
Next, followed by the maid.
Why in this room there are three persons, without me noticing it this bed engraved a stream of characters for sleep. It has became a habit completely.
Louise quite tense, as if being in trance. But, it's still too soon. Saito himself is not an idiot. Until Siesta fall asleep, that what is it, I have to act that, after thought that, with all might she was feigning sleep.
Soon, Siesta sleeping breath can be heard.
Louise nervous reach it's peek. She was quite tense, grasp the blanked tightly, bite it as if wanting to rip.
Next calmly......, Saito hand is placed on Louise shoulder.
Shiver shiver, her whole body was trembled.
“........Idiot, Si, Siesta is still her, see. Despite that to your master you re, re reach your hand. What could be you thinking”
Beyond doubt, Louise speak with small voice. I thought be we will go to somewhere private such as warehouse. No I mean as expected some good room ideal room. However, In this bed just next to the Siesta that was sleeping. How could this familiar be so bold!
She was surprised, but it's not about Siesta, it's about the over helming superiority sense in Louise because his hand reach to her. Louise heart was overflowed.
Even though it's just next to Siesta.........
Even though the maid just beside......
Despite this foolish maid beside! Is! here!
That's right maid.
How dare you until now......, well whatever....., the victory......., is mine?. With this this is my winning!
But, as I thought to do that in front of the other girl....somehow.
Haa.
That instant Saito hand slip into the center of Louise negligee, her moaning voice was leaked through her throat. Louise mind inside filled with white.
Although the maid is here! Even though the maid is here, despite the main is here......., pyun!
Saito hand moved daringly, rolled the negligee exposed Louise thin breast. Louise eyes was closed, her face dyed red. Both her breath and her pulse run rough.
At this rate, I couldn't think straight much longer.
But I can still think one reasoning......, the pulse beating fast in my heart, this is the first time I feel it.
Saito not yet Said anything from his mouth but, many kind of imagination speak have been drifted along in Louise mind.
Could it be the orthodox one, “I will treat you gently”.
Or perhaps, “Don't be afraid?”.
What could it be. Hey you, what will you said at this time. I can't think. It must be the words she will said to me. “Let's forget ourselves in this moment. The embarrassment just don't forget the sensation. Ah, I can't thing…....
However......, the first words slip from Saito mouth was,
“Gu.....”
Louise expectation could even exceed the soar of fire dragon mountain.
What just said just now?
Was that a sleeping breath?
No, that couldn't be.......
“Guu guu”.
His natural sleeping breath can be heard. Louise turned impatient.
Did he fall asleep?, why?
She hold Saito hand that slipped in her breast to make sure. No response at all. On the contrary, the hand swiftly fell from the center of her negligee.
“Uhh, uh”.
Louise turned with fearful anger.
In that direction he found Saito sleeping face. His face filled with happiness, wasn't a droll just dripped from his mouth?.

Louise face turns blue, at thhe same time reddened. The other side of her lips is raising. leaked the sound “ku ku”.
Should we punished him with death.
Will it suffice, the standard death punishment.
What should it be?.
Despite all preparation has been made, despite this cute master just lying beside. Putting a sleeping breath is really something.
She get the staff. For the time being let's convert to ash. But after though that.
Hhhh. Perhaps he's really tired......,
With futon covered Louise closed her eyes. Quite a sleepless night began.
The next day, Louise was thinking. After all....., do that just beside the sleeping maid is unpleasant. Feel like being in another person room.......that kind of feeling. Of course that applies to nobles too.
Therefore Louise was, when Saito muttered “It's time to sleep” and then fell to bed, Stood awkwardly from the chair.
“W, wa, wa”
“Wa?”
“Walk, I think I will take walk for sometime!”
“How refined. Tonight is quite cold. You'll be going to catch a cold”.
Saito laughed, when he utters that nonsense. Being gone too far to step back, Louise slipped out wearing negligee.
She was waited for two hours, but Saito didn't came. When she come back to the room....., his mouth opened widely, sleeping. Today too, let's turned to ash. Instinctively hold tightly her staff but a sense return to his mind.
Perhaps he is really tired. For sure.
The next day, Louise once again took a stroll. This time she waited for four hours, but Saito still didn't come. When returned to the room, Saito was crawling on the bed with a deep sleeping breath.

The same thing happened the next day.
For three consecutive days, Louise stubbornly taken a stroll.
After waiting for a long time, Saito really didn't come. So to kill her time Louise took a tree branch and sketched some drawing on the ground. The content of the drawing, the thickheaded Saito was kneeling before this wonderful noble Miss Valleriere asking for forgiveness.
When the morning came. The drawing has turned to an artistic masterpiece.
Gradually this has become a habit, the next morning Louise took a stroll too.

Still, Saito didn't come.
Half crying, Louise began to draw some sketch, the subject of the sketch was the idiot familiar being judged by the noble Miss Valleriere herself, he was swiftly being hanged. When the morning arrive, the sketch has became an epic tale.

This consecutive event, happened for the whole one week.

Between these interval, Louise sketch added day by day, Saito in the center of the sketch twenty two times being whipped, twenty times being hanged, eight times throw to the hell, four times being reincarnated as insect to be trampled by Louise.
At this rate Louise anger has reach it's peak, she barely keeping his sanity, and then chilling exposure covering Louise.
Nevertheless, the thing is just a thing, she can't showed that face of anger. .
Because Louise pride that more solid than diamond won't permitted it.
Suppress the anger with her last power, Louise was trembling, shivering, and his face turned blue. Meanwhile Saito made comment “my goodness”.
But the fact instead was the complete opposite. The way Saito behave was indicated he did not notice at all.
Saito thickheaded is the genuine one.
Timer17
Astral Realm

Post by Timer17 »

here's the preview of chapter 1
Spoiler! :
 第一話 |白の国《アルビオン》からの編入生
Chapter 1, Enlisted New Student from the White Country (Albion)

[#改ページ]

第一章
 トリステイン魔法学院の放課後、ほとんどの女子生徒たちは食堂から張り出したテラスで、お茶を飲むのが日課であった。
After class in Tristain magic Academy, it was a daily routine for most of the girl students to drainking tea in terrace after leaving dining hall.
 ルイズ、モンモランシー、キュルケの三人は、丸いテーブルを一つ使って、会話とお茶を楽しんでいた。
Louise, Montmorency, Kirche. The three of them occupy a round table, chatting and enjoying the tea.
 しかし、話しているのは主にキュルケで、聞き役はモンモランシーである。ルイズはといえば、目を血走らせ、何かを一生懸命にしたためている。
But, leading the conversation is Kirche, playing the listeners role is Montmorentcy. Speaking of Louise, her eyes is bloodshot. Seriously write something.
 ときたま眠そうに、ふぁあああああ、とあくびをかます。
Sometimes looking sleepy, fuaaah, stretching her neck.
「ねえルイズ。あたしが話してるのに、あくびするなんて失礼じゃない?」
“Hey Louise, it's impolite to stretch your neck while I'm talking”
「っさいわね」
“You are annoying.“
 キュルケの話題は主に、一週間ほど前のアルビオンでの冒険のことである。
Kirche lead topic is the adventure from the week before in Albion.
「ところで、いやぁ、あの大きなゴーレムすごかったわねえ」
“By the way, I mean, that gigantic Golem was terrible”
 キュルケが心底楽しそうな口調で言えば、ルイズが眉《まゆ》をひそめる。
The Kirche tone of speech seems looking enjoyed from the bottom of her heart, But Louise is knitting her eyebrows.
 そんな二人を見て、モンモランシーがじろりと睨《にら》んだ。
Watching the two of them. Montmorentcy glancing and glaring.
「なによ。ゴーレムってなによ。あなたたち、いったいアルビオンに何しに行ったのよ」
“What is it. Whats with golem. Actually what could you have been done in Albion”
 モンモランシーはアルビオン行きに同行してないために、何があったのか知らないのである。もちろん、ティファニアの正体も知らない。
Montmorentcy who was not accompanied during the the trip to Albion, obviously didn't know anything. Of course the true purpose of that trip.
「それは言えないわよねぇ…。さるやんごとないお方の秘密が絡んでるんだもの」
“That I can't tell you in detail......., because it is a highly classified information.”
 キュルケがもったいぶって言えば、モンモランシーはちょっとむっとした顔になって、
The acting important Kirche replied, Montmorentcy face turns sullen.
「いいわよ。別に知りたくもないわ。わたし、政治がらみのことに首を突っ込む気ないから」
“I'm okay with that. It's not like I want to know. I don't feel like penetrate my head in the government concern.
 強がってみせた。
She was bluffing.
 それからモンモランシーは長い巻き毛を揺らして、テラスの向こうに広がる中庭に視線を移した。ちょうど、金髪のティファニアが通りかかったところであった。
And then she swing her long curly hair. Her vision moved to the direction of wide courtyard past the terrace. Just in time, she seen golden haired Tiffania passed.
 困ったようにもじもじとしながら歩くティファニアの後ろには、何人もの男子生徒がぞろぞろとくっついている。その中にギーシュの姿を見つけ、モンモランシーは苦々しい顔になった。
Tiffania whose looking troubled restlessly walking, behind him a few boys student in succession was following. In the middle of the follower Guiche figure can be seen. Montmorentcy expression turn unpleasant.
「あいつ! あんだけ痛めつけたのに! まだ懲りないようだわ!」
“That guy!, even I hurt him to such an extent!, still not learning from experience!”
 その言葉で、眠たげだったルイズの目が一瞬、キラリと光った。顔をあげ、ティファニアの取り巻きの中に才人《さいと》の姿がないことを知ると、ちょっと考え込むように目をつむった。
When that word just said, Louise sleeping eyes sparkling at that moment. Looking at the Tiffania followers, Saito figure can't be found. She was pondering with her eyes closed.
 それから再び書き物へと目を移す。
After that his eyes shifted to the notes once again.
「ねえルイズ! あなたたちが連れてきた子はなんなわけ? わたし、政治の世界には興味ないけど、あの子にだけは興味あるわ! 建物の中でも帽子を外さないし、自分のことは一切しゃべらないし!」
“Hey Louise!, what is that kid your companion bring here?, I don't have any interest in politic matters but, I only have interest only in that kid! Wearing hat while indoor, make me want to investigate everything about her!”
「胸が大きいし?」
“Why her breast is so big?”
 キュルケが、誘《さそ》うような口調でモンモランシーを挑発する。
Kirche expression trying to provoke Montmorentcy.
「ふんだ! あんなのニセモノでしょ! はしたない! あんな底上げ技術で殿方の気をひこうだなんて!」
“Screw that! It must be an impostor! Vulgar!, Using such cowardly techniques to entice gentleman!” (last sentences not accurately precise”)
 モンモランシーがそうまくし立てたとき、ルイズは立ち上がった。
Just when Montmorentcy gave general overview, Louise stood up.
「あらルイズ、どうしたの?」
“What's wrong Louise?”
「帰る」
“I'm going back”
 ルイズは、目を爛々《らんらん》と光らせながら呟《つぶや》いた。その目の中に、冷えた怒りの氷嵐が渦巻いている。
Louise eyes was sparkling and blazing. That eyes inside whirl pooling freezing storm of chilly anger.
 キュルケは、目を細めて笑みを浮かべた。
Kirche expressed a smile with narrowed eyes.
「サイトによろしくね」
“Please take good care of Saito”
 その言葉で、ルイズの左肩がびくっ! と動いた。その痙攣《けいれん》はついで右肩に移動する。徐々にその揺れは大きくなり、ルイズの全身がわなわなわなと震《ふる》え始めた。
When that words just Said, Louise left shoulder stiffen!, and moving. As if having a cramps, she barely moved her right shoulder. The shaking gradually become more frequent, Louise whole body began to trembled.
 ぎくしゃくとぎこちない歩き方で、ルイズは寮《りょう》塔へと向かう。怒りが、ルイズをまっすぐに歩かせないのだ。
Awkwardly and clumsily walk away. She return to the dormitory tower. She was angry but soon she stop her movement.
 そんなルイズは中庭で、これから訓練に向かうであろう水精霊騎士隊の男子たちとすれ違った。もちろん、その中には才人《さいと》がいた。
Louise was in the courtyard, a moment later young man of the Knight Corps of the Water Spirit will be practicing here. Of course one of that person is Saito.
 わいわいがやがやと、才人たちは近づいてくる。
Sound of the clamor of the group, and Saito companion is approaching.
 ルイズは立ち止まった。才人の顔を真正面から見ないように、横を向いた。正面から見たら、きっと何かが爆発してしまう。そう感じたからだった。
Louise halted. She didn't want to see Saito face directly. She take a side glance. If she seen his face, for sure she will blow him up. That's what she felt.
 才人もルイズに気づいたらしい。しかし、澄ました顔で目をそらす。横目でそんな才人の顔を盗み見るルイズの頭に、かぁっと血が上った。これ以上ない、というくらいにルイズは震えた。しかし……、皆が見ている前で、怒りを爆発させるわけにはいかない。そんなの、貴族のプライドが許さない。
Saito too, apparently noticed Louise presence. However he was averting his gaze, that can be seen clearly in his face. When she steal a glance to Saito face from side angle her blood in her head was burning. She can't take it anymore, thus Louise was trembled. But........., when she knew everyone else is watching ahead, she can't erupted the anger. That was because her noble pride won't permitted it.
 ルイズは深く深呼吸すると、がしッ! と太ももをつまんだ。激痛が走る。それで怒りを抑え、ルイズは再びぎくしゃくと歩き出した。
Louise taken a deep breath, (gash)! She strike her butt. She running intensely. A while later, when she can repress the anger, Louise once again awkwardly attempt to leave.
 すれ違いざま、才人ではなく、隣にいたマリコルヌがルイズに声をかけた。
Someone, but it's not Saito, Malicourne who was just beside called for Louise.
「やあルイズ! 今から訓練でね、きみの使い魔を借りるぜ」
“Yo Louise!, we are practicing right now, we will borrow your familiar”
「ど、どど、どどどどどどどどどどどどど」
“P, Pe, PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE”
「ど?」
“Pe?”
 マリコルヌの顔が、一瞬青ざめる。
Malicourne face suddenly turned blue.
「どどどどど、どうぞご自由に」
“PEPEPEPE, Please used as you wish”
 震《ふる》える口調でルイズは言った。才人《さいと》も澄ました顔で横を向いたまま。
Louise replied with shaking expression. Saito clear face looking at her direction.
 そんなルイズと才人を交互に見つめ、マリコルヌは首を傾げた。
To that Saito and Louise whose looking each other. Malicourne was leaning his neck.
「どうしたんだい? ケンカでもしたのかい?」
“What's happened?, could you be having a quarrel?”
「けんか? あっはっは! そんなことするわけないじゃないか! さて諸君、急こうじゃないか! 訓練の時間は短いからね!」
“Quarrel? Hahaha!, That can't be possibly happened! Now gentlemen, let's hurry up. The time for training is short.!”
 才人は、マリコルヌを促すと妙に浮かれた足取りで歩き出した。マリコルヌや騎士隊の面々は、首を捻りながら才人のあとを追いかけた。
Saito was leaving away, his strange walking manner called for Malicourne. Either Malicourne or each member of the knight corps followed Saito with twisted neck.
 ルイズは唖然《あぜん》とした顔でその背中を見送った。その顔が、ついで真っ赤になる。わなわなわな、と震えたあと、ルイズはポケットから先ほどのノートを取り出した。そこにさらさらさらと、何事か書き込む。再びそのノートをポケットに入れ、ルイズは歩き出した。
Louise was dumbfounded, her face watching the back of him. Her face was deep red. (shiver shiver), still shivering Louise took a note from his pocket. (sketch sketch), she was writing something. And then inserted the notes back to her pocket, she was walked away.
 その夜……。
That night........
 女子寮《りょう》の部屋の中、シエスタの給仕でルイズと才人はワインを嗜《たしな》んでいた。嬉《うれ》しそうな声で、シエスタが二人にワインを注ぎながら言った。
Inside one of the room in woman dormintory. Louise and Saito enjoyed the wine with Siesta serve as the waitress. Her voice sounds happy, Siesta pouring wine to the two of them said.
「こないだ、マルトーさんから頂いたワインです。なんでも、ガリアのワイン品評会で二等賞に輝いた逸品なんですって。名前は忘れちゃいましたけど……」
“The other day I receive this wine from Marto. It is a shining game that win second prize during Galia wine fair. Although I forgot the name........... ”
 しかし、才人とルイズは黙々とワインを傾《かたむ》けるばかりである。
But, both Saito and Louise was silent, merely sunk themselves in wine.
 シエスタはそんな二人を、怪評《けげん》な面持ちで見つめた。
Siesta to the two of them, starred with dubious expression .
 アルビオンから帰ってきてこっち、二人はこんな風なのである。お互い、ほとんど口をきかない。なんだか怒ったように黙りこくり、目も合わせようとしない。
Since return from Albion, the two of them keep this mood. Almost not speaking each other. As if angry so kept silent, even their eyes was not met.
 それにルイズは、夜中になるとどこかに行ってしまう。いったいどこで何をしているのだろう? 目の下にクマをつくって帰ってくるのだが、その剣幕から何も聞けないでいた。才人に相談したら、『ルイズなりにいろいろ考えることがあるんじゃないカナ』と、妙に浮かれた答えが返ってくるばかり。
There is the other thing, in the middle of the night. Louise was going somewhere. I wonder what could she did in that place?, she return back with his gaze looking downward, but even with that threatening attitude she didn't said anything. I once consulted with Saito, “Louise has it's own style of though” that was the strange replied surfacing from him without looking at this direction.
 まったく、二人の様子と態度の意味がわからない。
It is troubling, I don't know the meaning of the attitude of the two of them.
 そんな雰囲気がイヤでシエスタはわざわざワインを貰《もら》ってきたのだが……、よいお酒も雰囲気の緩和《かんわ》にはあまり効果はなかったようだ。
Because if this atmosphere, Siesta specially obtain this wine. .......But even with this good wine and set up an easy mood, it could not give much effect.
「じゃあそろそろ寝ますか」
“It's time to sleep soon.”
 シエスタはベッドを用意すると、二人を促した。今日はルイズは夜中の散歩には出かけないようだ。もそもそと、才人とルイズはベッドに入る。お互い背を向けて、二人は丸まった。シエスタは寝巻きに着替えると、才人の隣にちょこんと滑り込む。
Siesta prepared the bed, entice the two of them. Apparently today in the middle of the night Louise won't take a stroll. Squirming, Saito and Louise entered the bed. The back of the two facing each other. The two of them rolled up. Siesta changing to sleep-wear. Slide to the bed slightly next to Saito.
 そろそろと才人の肩に頬を乗せ(could this be 頬を染める)ようとしたが……、シエスタは妙なオーラに気づく。そのオーラはルイズの背中から発されているのであった。
Soon putting a cheek of Saito shoulder, that she was about going to but......, Siesta felt a strange aura. That Aura was emitted from Louise back.
 どよんどよん……、とそのオーラはルイズの背中で淀《よど》み、蠢《うごめ》き、シエスタを圧迫する。
(Don don)....., the aura in Louise back accumulated, it was wriggling, Siesta was oppressed.
 シエスタは才人《さいと》に伸ばした手を引っ込めた。
Siesta took back his reaching hand to Saito.
 なぜか、そうしないといけない気がしたのだ。
Why she felt, she should not do that.
 才人の肩に頬《ほお》を預けようかどうかとしばらく迷ったあと……、昼間の疲《つか》れがどっと身体《からだ》を襲い……、シエスタは寝息を立て始めた。
She was hesitated a bit somehow when she was about to entrust his cheek to Saito shoulder......., nevertheless his body attacked by a weariness......, soon Siesta sleeping breath manifested.
 シエスタが眠りにつくと、ルイズの身体が動き始める。
Notice Siesta was sleeping. Louise began to moving his body.
 くるりと同転し、才人のほうを向いた。
Rolled to the Saito direction.
 才人も起きていたようだ。横目で、そんなルイズを見つめる。
Saito awoken, glancing from aside, she was watching Louise.
 ぼそりと、怒りを通り越した声でルイズは呟《つぶや》く。
Her voice completely exceeding anger, Louise muttered.
「なんで昼間は無視するのよ~~~~~。というか最近、ずっとそんな感じじゃない~~~~~。なんなのよ~~~~~」
“Why you during the day ignored me~~~~~~~~~~~. Now I notice it, lately I always feel it.~~~~~~~~What's with that~~~~~~~~~~~”
 いろいろと尋ねたいことがあったが、深い質問はできない。とりあえず昼間の態度から攻めることにしたのである。
She has many question she wants to ask, but she can't ask many question. So for now she charged about his attitude during the day.
 涼しい声で、才人は言った。
With calm voice Saito replied.
「え? おまえが無視するからだろ?」
“Ha? Wasn't it you who ignored me?”
「こ、こういうときは、そっちが話しかけてくるのが当たり前じゃない!」
“At, at time like this, of course I was talking about you.”
 すると才人は微笑を浮かべてルイズに言った。なんだか温い、微笑であった。
A smile surfacing in Saito when Louise said that. That smile was a lukewarm one.
「勝手な理屈こねるなヨ。わがままさんだなルイズは。明日も早いんだ。ほら寝るぞ」
“Don't put basis to satisfied yourself. You are really selfish Louise. Tomorrow we must wake early too, go to sleep.”
 才人は目をつむると、シエスタのほうを向こうとした。するとルイズは、ふにゃっと顔を崩し、毛布の中でじたばたと暴れた。なんだか、とても悲しくなってしまったのである。
When Saito closed his eyes, she was facing Siesta direction. His flubby face declined, fiercely struggled inside the blanket. Her appearance somehow looked very sorrowful.

「そっち向いちゃだめ」
“Don't face that way.”
 そして才人の袖《そで》をついついと引っ張った。
She unconsciously pulled Saito sleeve.
 しかし、つれない態度で才人は言った。
But, with cold attitude Saito replied.
「おやすみ」
“Good night.”
「こ、こっち向きなさいよね!」
“Fa, face this way!”
 しかし、才人はシエスタの方を向いたままである。
“But Saito pointed still to Siesta direction.”
「いいもん。そんな使い魔しらない!」
“Allright. I don't know that familiar anymore!”
 ルイズは毛布を引っかぶる。しかし……、すぐに気になったのか、再びこっそりと様子をうかがうかのように毛布から顔半分だけ出した。
Louise pulled the blanket. But......, shortly later she turns back to her sense. She secretly examine the situation from her half covered blanket face.
 それでも、才人の背中は依然向けられたまま。
Even so, Saito back still face the same direction.
 ルイズは半泣きになると、悔しそうに、う[#濁点付き平仮名う、1-4-84]…、と唸《うな》った。しかし、どうにもこうにも才人は振り向かない。
Louise was half crying, she looked pitiful, she moaned, uuuu. Even so, Saito still didn't turned back
 そのうちに才人は寝息を立て始めた。
 寝てる!
Eventually Saito sleeping breath soon can be heard. He was fall asleep.
 ルイズはわなわなと震《ふる》えた。
Shiver shiver, Louise was trembling.
 なんなのよ! この一週間のこいつの態度、なんなわけ?
What's with you!. This hole week you kept that attitude. Tell me about it?
 フネの中であれだけのことしといて、この手のひら返したような態度はなに?
What about the thing when we rode that ship, what with your attitude when your returns this hand palm?
 信じられない!
I can't believe it!
 毛布の中、ルイズは怒りをぐるぐると回転させた。
Inside the blanket, Louise anger was revolving and spinning. .
 いっつも好きだって言ってなかった? もしかしてあれ嘘《うそ》なの?
The one word she always said once. Could it be a lie?
 アルビオンでのフネのこと、もしかして一時の気の迷いとか?
Could it be on that Albion ship during one hour was trick of the mind?.
 しばらくルイズは毛布の中でじたばたと小刻みに暴れたが……、どうにもならない。どうしてそんなに冷たい態度をとるのだろう。冷静になってみれば、なんとなく思い当たる節がある。才人《さいと》はいつも好き好き自分に言ってくれるが……、自分は気持ちを伝えていない。
Inside the blanket for a while Louise was struggling, turn violently bit by bit but......., but she can't do that at all cost. She was wondering why he behave coldly. If one think wisely, pretty much she have one reason in mind. Saito always said love love to me......, but never once I returned that feeling.
 でも、でもでも、しかたないじゃない!
But, but, but. It can't be helped.
 才人が帰るときに、気持ちを伝えるって決めたんだもの!
I have determined to returns his feeling, when he returns to his home.
 だからこそ、早いところ帰る方法を探しに行きたいのだが、このバカときたらずるずると居ついている。まあ、なんとなくその理由もわかるけど……。
That's why, I hasten the act for finding a way home, but this idiot concern was turned indecisive. Well pretty much I can understand the reason, but still....,
 虚無の担《にな》い手の自分は、ガリアに狙《ねら》われている。
I'm a void user whose being targeted by Galia.
 タバサと、その母の問題も解決していない。
There are another concern with Tabitha mother which was not settled yet.
 それらを放り出して帰るのは、才人の責任感が許さないのであろう。
Besides abandoned them for going home, Saito responsible feeling won't forgive it.
 ガンダールヴとして与えられたこっちにいるための理由としての、偽りの責任感じゃなく、才人個人の責任感として……。
Bestowed with power of Gandalf, for that sake he was came here, it was a not a lie responsible feeling. It is Saito own responsible feeling........
 でも、こっちにいるならいるで、もう少し優しくしてよね。というかほったらかしってどゆこと?
But since you came here so you been here, could you behave little gentle. Now I think about it what is your intention by neglecting me?.
 何が桃髪能天気よ! 好きで桃色なんじゃないわよ!
What insolent pink haired! Wasn't you like pink hair!.
 こないだのセリフやいろんなことが次々、頭の中に蘇《よみがえ》り、ルイズは混乱と怒りで震《ふる》えた。こうなってしまうと、言われた言葉や、以前の態度が蘇り、さらにルイズを苛立《いらだ》たせるのであった。
That remarks not said yet, but the next remarks has revived in his mind, Louise was trembling because of his confusedness and anger. Now it's reach this state, whether the words was actually said or it only manifested in her imagination, Louise grew more and more irritated.
 そんな苛立ちの中、ルイズは徐々に不安になっていく。
In the middle of his irritation, Louise steadily turns anxious.
 一番間抜けなのは……、そんな風に自分が「帰る方法を見つけてから気持ちを伝える』と決めたはいいけれど、その前に才人の気が変わることだ。
The the most stupidness........, is his mood feeling “When a way to return home has been found, I will return his feeling” that was she decided, might make Saito change his mind before it could happened. (not quite precise, I'll adjust later)
 もし自分じゃなく、他《ほか》の女の子に惹《ひ》かれて、『やっぱこっちにいる』なんて言い出されたらどうしよう。
If by any chance not by me, he was captivated by any other woman. He will actually tell “I'm glad I'm came here”, what will I do.
 頭の中に、数々の魅力的な女の子の姿が浮かぶ。
Each respective fascinating woman was floating inside her imagination.
 姫さまは、どうやら一時の気の迷いだったらしいけど……、未だ自分と才人の近くには、油断ならない女の子がたくさんいる。
I'm okay when the princess in once occasion somehow was troubled with her feeling......., Saito and I note yet close enough. I can't let my guard down, there are many other woman.
 そこで寝ている健気《けなげ》なシエスタ。
For example there, the lovely Siesta is sleeping.
 どうやら才人《さいと》に尽くすつもりの小さなタバサ。
And it seems the little Tabitha was devoting to Saito.
 でも何より、警戒しなくてはいけないのは……。
But to whatever my come, I will put my guard..............
 ルイズの脳裏《のうり》に、昼間の出来事が蘇《よみがえ》る。アルビオンから連れて帰ってきた、金髪の妖精《ようせい》の姿がまぶたの裏に浮かぶ。
The accident during the day recalled in Louise mind. After bring her home from Albion. Figure of golden haired elf surfacing in the back of her eyelids.
 胸がおかしいハーフエルフ。
The ridiculous breast size of half elf.
 彼女の取り巻きの中に、自分の使い魔が入らない、という保証はどこにもないのだ。才人は自分のことを好き好き言うが、どんだけ気まぐれな性格をしているのか、そばにいる自分が一番よく知っている。
The peoples attracted by her, was not including my familiar, that kind of guarantee is negative. Saito was always said love love to me, it's only his character to act on a whim. I'm always beside him so I'm the most familiar with him.
 そうよ。こいつ、いっつも大きい子見てたじゃない。
Now I think about it, that fellow. She always watch the girl with big breast.
 そんな不安が生まれると、ルイズはもうどうにもならなくなった。
Anxiety was born, nothing can be done, Louise cannot help it.
 いや、自分より小さなタバサだって怪しい。ルイズより小さい! それって最高! なんて言い出して夢中になるやも限らない。
I was mistaken, even something strange with the more smaller one, Tabitha. Compared with Louise she's smaller!, this is the best!. Even being said in the dream, there are limit for that.
 帰る方法を探す前にそんな事態が訪れてしまったら?
What if before a way home has been found that kind of circumstances happened?.
 自分の気持ちを伝える前に、才人の気持ちが変わってしまったら?
What if before I can say out my feeling, Saito feeling has changed?.
 わたしはハルケギニア一の間抜けとして歴史に名を残すかもしれないわ。
My name will be engraved in the history of the Halkeginia as the most blockhead person.
 考えれば考えるほど頭が混乱する。
Louise was thinking and thinking until her mind was about to break.
 そのうちにルイズは考え疲《つか》れ……、睡魔《すいま》の誘惑に抗《あらが》いきれなくなり……、寝息を立て始めた。
Eventually Louise tired of thinking........, resist against the over helming drowsiness temptation..........., Louise sleeping breath can be heard.
[#挿絵47頁]

ルイズが眠ったことに気づくと、才人《さいと》は目を開いた。
When noticed Louise fall asleep, Saito opened his eyes.
 ほんとに寝たのかどうか確かめるために、ちょんちょんと鼻をつつく。くか~~~、と可愛らしい寝息が響く。どうやらきちんと寝ているようだ。
To make certain if she was fall asleep or not, cyun cyun, he was poke her nose. Kuuuu, a cute sleeping breath vibrating. Seems like she was really asleep.
 才人は心の中、凱歌《がいか》をあげた。
Saito sang a victory song inside his heart.
 ルイズの扱いはネコのそれに近い、と判断した自分は間違ってなかった。
Because Louise behavior like a cat, she will grew closer. Seems like I was not mistaken with my judgement.
 こっちが近づくと、ルイズは調子に乗る。そりゃもう、天をつくぐらいに能天気に調子に乗る。熱っぽく見てあげている才人を見つめ、『いやだ、可愛いって罪ね!』ぐらいのことを平気でのたまうのである。
When I grew closer, the manner Louise will behave. That will be most likely, putting insolent angel attitude, and starred Saito with feverish eyes, “No, being a cute is as sin”, that composure attitude will be bestowed to her.
 しかし……、ほら、このようにちょっと冷たくしたらどうだ?
But see......, what about if we put a cold looks. What will happened?
 まず、こちらの反応をうかがうために離れる。夜の散歩がそうだ。
First, response against us, it will take a distance to observe the situation. That is when she took a stroll in that night.
 それでも追いかけないでいると……、不安げにこっちの様子をうかがい、しかる後に近づいてくる。ああ、ぴったしじゃねえか。
Even so, it will continue not to chase us......., it will become impatient when observing, thereafter it will grew closer. Ah, exactly like that.
 すげえ。天才だ俺……。
Incredible. I'm genius........
 そう。余裕が大事なのだ。才人は強く心に言い聞かせた。余裕こそが、ルイズのような、自分が世界の中心と思っている女の子を振り向かせるのだ。
Right, composure is important after all. Saito was tell that to his firm heart. Because of composure, I'm become center of the worlds, that was the woman who turned to me will think. Louise was like that.
 しかし、こうやって寝顔を見ていると、ルイズはほんとに可愛い。
But, by watching her sleeping face like this, Louise was looking really cute.
 すっと伸びた鼻筋……、長い睫毛《まつげ》が被《かぶ》さった、閉じられた目のかたち……、小さくて、わずかにぽてっとした唇。

思わず唇に自分のそれを近づけようとして……、才人は首を振る。

まだだヨ。

まだなんだヨ才人。

もうちょっとで、ルイズは完全に転ぶ。今、手を出してみろ。

勝ち誇ったルイズの顔が浮かぶ。

イヤなモグラ! やっぱりわたしに触りたいのね! どうしよっかな。ああそうだ!触りたかったらわたしのこと、一冊の本になるぐらい褒めてよね。じゃないと何もしてあげなーい。なーい。

ぐらいのことを平気で言い放つだろう。

負けてたまるか、と才人は己の右手首を握り締めた。

我慢だ才人。勝利の甘い果実はすぐそこだぜ? ここで誘惑に負けたら、今までの……、アルビオンから帰ってきてからこっちの努力が、すべて水の泡じゃねえか。

しかし、どうにもこうにもルイズは可愛い。唇を伸ばし、引っ込め、手を伸ばし、引っ込め、を繰り返していると、後ろから声がした。

「なにしてるんですか?」

シエスタの声だった。

振り返ると、ニコニコと笑みを浮かべている。

「お、起きてたの?」

「何かがさごそ音がするもんですから。起きちゃいました」

にこっとシエスタは笑った。

「ご、ごめん……」

と、才人《さいと》が言うと、シエスタは首を振った。

「帰る方法、探しに行かないんですか?」

いきなりの言葉に、才人はぎょっとした、

「……え?」

「ミス・ヴァリエールがいつもおっしゃってるんです。『あのバカ、まったくいつになったら帰る方法探しに行くのよ』って」

ぽりぽりと才人は頭をかいた。

「そりゃ帰りたいさ」

「じゃあどうして?」

ぐいつと、シエスタは身体《からた》を近づけてきた。

「世話になった人たちの問題が解決してない。ほっぽりだしたら、後味が悪い」

才人が真面目《まじめ》な声でそう言うと、シエスタは微笑《ほほえ》んだ。

「やつばりサイトさんは、わたしが決めたサイトさんだわ」

「へ?」

真顔でそんなこと言われて、才人は赤面した。

「でもいつか……、サイトさんは帰っちゃうんですよね。そうなったらお別れなんですか?」

急にしんみりした空気が二人の間を覆う。

「それは……」

「わたし、イヤですからね。そんなの」

才人は黙ってしまった。

そう。

もし、帰る方法が見つかったとして……。

自分は素直に、こっちの人たちとお別れできるんだろうか?

ルイズと、お別れできるんだろうか?

そう考えると、帰る方法探しにも、あまり積極的な気分になれなくなってくる。帰りたい。でもルイズとは別れたくない。

そんな矛盾《むじゅん》する二つの希望の間で、才人《さいと》は揺れた。

才人が考え始めると、シエスタはにっこりと笑った。

「あまり難しく考える必要はないんじゃないですか? そのときがきたらそのとき考えればいいんです」

シエスタにそんな風に言われ……、才人はアルビオンから帰ってきて以来、なんだか胸の中で渦巻いていたもやもやが晴れていく気がした。

「シエスタ、頭いいな」

そうだな、と思う。

考えたって始まらない。

そのうち、きちんと答えが出るだろう。今は目の前のことだけ考えよう。

「とにかく今を楽しまないのは、損です。だからいっぱい楽しみましょうね。そのお手伝いならいくらでもしますから!」

がばっと、シエスタは才人に抱きついてきた。柔らかな胸が押しつけられ、才人はそれだけで悶絶《もんぜつ》しそうになった。

シエスタは熱っぽい目で才人を見上げると、積極的に唇を押しつけてくる。

「ちょ、ちょっと……」

「しっ……。ミス・ヴァリエールが起きちゃいますよ?」

悪戯《いたずら》っぽい笑みを浮かべ、シエスタが言った。軽く唇を才人に押しつけると、シエスタは才人を熱っぽく見つめた。

「楽しむのはいいですけど、他《ほか》の女の子とこういうことしちゃダメですからね」

「う、うん」

「ミス・ヴァリエールはまあ、しょうがないですけど。たとえば、そう、サイトさんがアルビオンから連れてきた方とか」

「テファ? まさか! 友達だよ」

「こっちがそう思ってても、向こうがそう思ってないことだってあるんですから」

シエスタにそんなことを言われ、才人はぎょっとした。

「ど、どういう意味?」

しかしシエスタは答えない。毛布を被《かぶ》ると、おやすみなさい、と言って目をつむる。

「シエスタ、ちょっと。さっきの……、ぐえっ!」

頭に衝撃が走り、才人は恐る恐る振り返った。

「ふが……」

ルイズが、両腕《りょううで》を大きく広げて寝息を立てている。どうやら寝ぼけて、才人の頭を叩《たた》いたようだ。

才人は唇に手をやり、それから叩かれた頭をさすった。それから困ったように口をへの字に曲げながら、ルイズの布団をかけなおしてやった。

両腕《りょううで》を頭の後ろで枕《まくら》にして、才人《さいと》は目をつむる。

シエスタの言葉で、ティファニアのことが脳裏に浮かんだ。

そういや、アルビオンからいきなり外国に連れてこられて、困っていないだろうか?

昼間の様子を見るに、そんなに心配することもないのかな。

どうやら、かなりの人気者になっているみたいだし……。

話しかけようと思っても、取り巻きが多くてそれどころじゃない。夜、寮《りょう》の部屋を訪ねてもいいけど、一人になりたい時間もあるだろうし。

それに……、なにせティファニアには秘密が多すぎる。その秘密を知られちゃいけない、と考え、接触を控えていた部分もあった。とんでもない手柄をたてて平民から貴族になった才人は、よくも悪くもここでは有名人なのだ。そんな才人と親しげにしていたら、余計にあの子何者? と勘ぐられてしまう。

でも、そろそろ様子を尋ねにいこう、と才人は思った。ほとんどあのウエストウッド村しか知らなかったティファニアにとって、いきなり外国で暮らす、ということはかなりのストレスに違いない。いくら本人が『外の世界を見てみたい』と望んでいたからって、ストレスには変わりないだろう。

明日あたり、ティファニアと話してみよう。

そんなことを考えながら、才人も眠りの世界へと旅立っていった。

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”