Volumes 1-9 PDFs Formatted for Sony's e-Readers

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jelmore
Astral Realm

Volumes 1-9 PDFs Formatted for Sony's e-Readers

Post by jelmore »

These are by no means perfect. I made them solely for my own use with my Sony PRS-505, but I decided I may as well share em for whoever is interested. They should also look fine other other devices or for reading in a computer's PDF reader as the font sizes scale well in PDFs. Let me know if you find any problems with them, and I'll try to address them if I have time. I've also done several of the later volumes, but they need to have images added, and title pages included, etc. but are being worked on slowly, and may be finished by the weekend.

Enjoy:

Volume 1 - Zero's Familiar
Volume 2 - Albion of the Wind
Volume 3 - The Founder's Prayer Book
Volume 4 - The Water Spirit of Oath
Volume 5 - Tristania's Holiday
Volume 6 - The Ruby of Atonement
Volume 7 - The Silver Pentecost
Volume 8 - The Serenade of Nostalgia
Volume 9 - The Ball of Twin Moons
Last edited by jelmore on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
softtack
Astral Realm

Re: Volumes 1-6 PDFs Formatted for Sony's e-Readers

Post by softtack »

I haven't gotten around to reading past the first volume of ZnT yet but this is really helpful. Now I don't have to go through the trouble of formatting it for my 505. :D Much thanks.
Baldeck
Astral Realm

Post by Baldeck »

The same is planned for the following (volume 7 to 9)?
jelmore
Astral Realm

Post by jelmore »

Added volumes 7-9 to the original post. I'll add volume 10 soon after its completed, as that is when I'll make a new one. Once again, if you see anything wrong in the PDFs let me know. Especially if you see any text that has a black box around it, or images whose colors are inverted. That means it is a link that needs to be removed.

-Joshua
Jovzin
Astral Realm

Post by Jovzin »

Wau thank you mate. Just a question. Can I read them on my Sony Ericsson W580i ?

And how did you make this PDF in what kind of program ??? Thanks
jelmore
Astral Realm

Re: Volumes 1-9 PDFs Formatted for Sony's e-Readers

Post by jelmore »

I made them all using MS Word and the save as pdf function. Its not too hard to do it once you figure out how to easily make a document the correct size of the reader screen. The time consuming part is inserting the pictures into an appropriate place. I've gotten lazy lately and not bothered with pictures as much because I'd rather simply read the novel instead of spending an hour or two putting it all together perfectly when I can read the novels in like 2-4 hours anyway :)

I may put up more formatted for the PRS series in the near future however since I finished my last grad school class last semester and have a lot more free time now when I'm not in the lab!

P.S. They should be readable for any eReader, or on any computer, but the height/width ratio of the pages may be a little off from ideal, but shouldn't be much of an issue.
Chiron
Astral Realm

Re: Volumes 1-9 PDFs Formatted for Sony's e-Readers

Post by Chiron »

Anychance to get the Vol 10 formated? I really love the work you are doing =D

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”