zero no tsukaima 4?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darkilusion
Astral Realm

zero no tsukaima 4?

Post by Darkilusion »

i was reading on the web found on the official site of zero no tsukaima in paragraph 10/27 Shin Akira, start.
2010年初春、月刊コミックアライブにて『ゼロの使い魔』連載開始予定 Early spring 2010, at monthly Komikkuaraibu 『Zero no Tsukaima series scheduled to begin. and i ask if he meant the manga or anime, because the sleeve is stationary and the sleeve could be the news. the link: http://translate.google.com.ar/translat ... ima.com%2F

ahora lo digo en español el otro dia estaba en la pagina oficial y en el apartado del 10/27 mas abajo no en el link decia que shin akira da inicio en primavera del 2010 a la serie zero no tsukaima ( mi duda es si se refiere al manga o anime) ya que el manga se halla parado y al discutirlo en un foro me dijeron que podria hacer referencia al manga. como este es un foro serio pense que podrian sacarme la duda. cualquier informacion para esta gran duda por favor haganme saber
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: zero no tsukaima 4?

Post by Fushichou »

I'm pretty sure this is talking about a comic series like the ones you find in magazines.
Hurion
Astral Realm

Post by Hurion »

i dont know because most people think it is anime, mmm its very dificult xD. addition i I saw a Japanese video confirming the 4th season in February. that video was seriously seemed
desterion
Astral Realm

Post by desterion »

considering how badly season 3 bombed and the fact that season 4 didn't start in June, I'd say it's unlikely.
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

Yeah its too bad the producers had to screw up the anime and mess up the good story. :(

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”