Appreciation for the Translation of Zero no Tsukaima Thread

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Appreciation for the Translation of Zero no Tsukaima Thr

Post by Mystes »

Actually, I think ZnT is about 8 x 30k bytes (in English). Per volume, obviously.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Oturan21
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oturan21 »

i was looking for somewhere to post my graditude for everyone translating ZnT, glad i found this thread. To start with i am really happy there are people who still translate this, i had a feeling many times that it would get dropped, i'm extremely glad it never did. some people may complain about slow updates and how it takes alot of time to translate novels but in the end the actual fact that you guys are still doing it is more than anyone can ask for so i'm trying to put into words how glad i am you guys still do this and how much i thank you guys but i'm pretty sure words are doing no one good here. what i will try to do though is finally learn japanese so i may come and translate this great novel, if i can ever stop reading books and finally finish rosetta stone lol. anyway please keep translating everyone, you guys are doing a brilliant job, thank you again for your dedication
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kwh89 »

would like to express my thanks to the ppl who are translating the LN. Just finished watching the anime and was gonna get started on the LN. Hopefully it'll be just as good if not better then the anime.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

thank you for the latest update; Volume 15,,,
Kirati
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kirati »

For a long time i wanted to thank you for these translations, i found this site a few years ago looking for ZnT novels but i never took me time to actually thank you or the other translator staff`s for their and your hard work, now i want to thank you for all your hard work and i love the work you do for us that like to enjoy light novels but unable/bad at reading Japanese.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank you.
rautes
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rautes »

I'm sorry if i'm asking this on the wrong part of the forums, but i'm watching the anime and currently on the 1st episode of the last season while i'm still on the 2nd volume of the novels, so i'd like to know if the anime covers all the way to the end of the last volume.
Thanks for the hard work :)
ChickenSoup
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ChickenSoup »

rautes wrote:I'm sorry if i'm asking this on the wrong part of the forums, but i'm watching the anime and currently on the 1st episode of the last season while i'm still on the 2nd volume of the novels, so i'd like to know if the anime covers all the way to the end of the last volume.
to be honest with you, the anime doesnt really follow the novels very well (if at all)
What i did was watch the anime first before digging into the novels, u'll find that although some bits are similar, ALOT of it was missed out in the anime xD
and no the last season doesnt cover up to the last volume. it had an anime original ending xD
rautes
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rautes »

ChickenSoup wrote:
rautes wrote:I'm sorry if i'm asking this on the wrong part of the forums, but i'm watching the anime and currently on the 1st episode of the last season while i'm still on the 2nd volume of the novels, so i'd like to know if the anime covers all the way to the end of the last volume.
to be honest with you, the anime doesnt really follow the novels very well (if at all)
What i did was watch the anime first before digging into the novels, u'll find that although some bits are similar, ALOT of it was missed out in the anime xD
and no the last season doesnt cover up to the last volume. it had an anime original ending xD
Thanks for the tip, i'll finish the anime then read ALL the volumes =D
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Thanks for completing the Vol 15 and working on Vol 16. I'm very glad that the series is not completely abandoned since it's one of my favorites and i've been quite disappointed that there' no english serialization for it.
Aleaccipiter
Literature Club Member

Post by Aleaccipiter »

Thank you for all the hard work
Sorry for my poor english, it's my third language :)
Ad astra per aspera. Lassitudo - vixero !!!
Silimir
Project Translator

Post by Silimir »

rautes wrote:
Thanks for the tip, i'll finish the anime then read ALL the volumes =D
Watch the anime first because you won't watch it after discovering the real ZnT. What I like from the anime: song + the idea of having an ending :D
Mastamind
Astral Realm

Post by Mastamind »

I downloaded vol 1-14 about 2 weeks ago and I thought the project was dropped even though there was Wildk listed as an active coder. Today when I came back to download 15, I noticed that vol 16 had a few more sections done and I wasn't sure if I just didn't notice it before or it was actually updated. Now I see from other posts that it actually was updated and I'm not crazy. Thank you for all your hard work Wildk!
wildk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wildk »

Appreciation is always valued! ^^
You are who you see you are.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Uwaaah~ teasing us this much~
Antflep
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Antflep »

Hey I just wanted to ask if ZnT vol 21 has already been released since I read on wiki that the autor planned to release it in october last year; yet I don't have any information about it.
And thanks to the translators and editors who are putting a lot effort into this projector, espacially to wildk since he's now doing most of the translations by himself.
I hope you guys can find a few new translators to finish the series

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”