Volume 11, Chapter 3

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Volume 11, Chapter 3

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Darknemo2000 wrote:As you know there are some issues regarding licensed projects and it is likely for ZnT to be cut like Spice and Wolf and Haruhi were, so right now I am putting any further translations on hold untill we get the issue cleared up.
ZnT and SnS are here to stay for the moment. We'll most likely be waiting on a C&D before they are taken down. Big Boss left them out of the cut when he took down Haruhi/S&W, so we're in the clear for now.
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:ZnT and SnS are here to stay for the moment. We'll most likely be waiting on a C&D before they are taken down. Big Boss left them out of the cut when he took down Haruhi/S&W, so we're in the clear for now.
Because matt sent the inquiry to Seven Seas yesterday and just got the negative response suggesting to remove the ZnT light novels I do not really see ZnT on the safe ground.

Maybe if matt have not have sent that letter things would be on the status qou you mention, but now it seems that the ZnT destiny needs to be redicided anew.

Seven Seas are acting as assholes though. They do not have any immediate plans on releasing the ZnT novels but still are telling for us not to translate them. Like dog sitting on the pile of hay - not eating it himself and not letting the horse have it either.
Ailtin
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ailtin »

They are really morons. Still glad to see, that you are still translating some Chapters of 11. I just hope they wont do it like in Haruhi and Spice and Wolf. I relly would kill them for that :evil: Either way - you are a great Man :D
This Guy is Un-F***ing believeable !
by Christopher Walken
beato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by beato »

I dont even see why they would want to remove the novels Haruhi and S&W are already oth but Seven Seas stopped publishing Light novels since the market was to small, the translations here only helps the light novel market grow. ^^
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

I can understand Haruhi and S&W being taken down but I don't understand Seven Seas here. Even if ZnT doesn't continue and they start releasing the novels at a 3 month interval (I think it'll probably be a bigger gap) then it'll be 2.5 years+ before they even catch up.

IMO if they don't release a C&D then they don't really care.
Matt122004
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Matt122004 »

Darknemo, it seems that ZNT Vol 11 is safe from the cuts. So please continue with your translation. ^_^
Currently Reading: Dantalian no Shoka 1 Image

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”