Volume 11, Chapter 10

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Volume 11, Chapter 10

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Started translating. 14% are up.
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Volume 11, Chapter 10

Post by p0l3r »

Wow man ur awsome thank you so much. I cant wait till this chapter done then I can read 5 chapters at once. :D Man they skipped so much plot in the anime its ridiculous. Cant wait to see how saito changed.
Neon1995
Astral Realm

Post by Neon1995 »

Thanks for the fast translating Dark! :mrgreen:
dago
Astral Realm

Post by dago »

THANK you!! i wish there3 were more translator with your skill, to finish this novel ASAP, je
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

25% are up. Poor Louise, while she does somewhat deserve some part of it for not being honest, it is certainly a very painful position to be in.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Indeed poor her but then this would be not as amusing if she wasn't the way she is. I do wonder how long it will take for to accept those feelings even if she won't admit to others.

I feel a bit sorry for Saito though, can't imagine what it would be like to realize you had lost everything you knew... after an entire year.

Thanks for translating.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

Man I wish they would remake the anime and use every bit of the novel story it would be a epic show.
Talix
Astral Realm

Post by Talix »

Yo, dark, once again thank you for doing this :)

However, at this extremely fast pace you're going at, don't you think you might get tired of it pretty quickly? If not, then lucky you and us (^^), but if you can feel the urge to slow down (or stop completely) creeping up behind you, take a break, ok? :(
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

47% are up.

Remember, the more you comment/discuss - the faster I translate. And vice versa - the less you comment/discuss the more my pace slows down.
Bob thy dead
Astral Realm

Post by Bob thy dead »

Well sadly, the most I can comment on is "KEEP GOING!!!". I actually try to skip over any comments made about the chapter as I prefer to read the entire chapter once it is finished, as I hate leaving a chapter unfinished when reading. lol
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well, I am tempted to call that karma but I don't think Saito being there would make much of a difference even if he probably stands more chance than everyone together...

Thanks for the fast translation.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

53% are up now.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Well, it will be interesting to see the fight between Saito and Jörmungand.
Faktek
Kyonist

Post by Faktek »

Yeah, this way is really more interesting. I can't understand how could they mess this plot so much in anime if they had novel. Its like doing it on purpose.
http://mangafeed.net/ One place to track them all
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

They did it on purpose.. Its saddening all they really cared about was showcasing the ecchi scenes as much as they can. Thanks for updates darkemo cant wait for loiuse and saito to meet.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”