New Zero no tsukaima manga! Zero no Tsukaima:Chevalier

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

beato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

New Zero no tsukaima manga! Zero no Tsukaima:Chevalier

Post by beato »

I cant belive i didnt notice this until now. I remember wondering why znt had art in one of the newer megami volumes, but I didnt think much about it. But now I found out that the new Zero no Tsukaima manga, which goes by the title Zero no Tsukaima: Chevalier has been realeased. its drawn by Yukari Higa. Who drew the Lyrical Nanoha: Force manga. I have'nt been able to get any RAWs yet. But from what I have seen the art is simply georgeus. Its apperantly a time skip and feauteres arcs from after the third season or at least later arcs.

EDIT: Apperantly from the pictures it starts at vol 6

Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: New Zero no tsukaima manga! Zero no Tsukaima:Chevalier

Post by Hubb »

The best part about this, is that when raws appear it should get translated shortly there after.
Bob thy dead
Astral Realm

Post by Bob thy dead »

Well I can't wait to read this. Thanks for the heads up. :D
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Look how fat Louise's thighs are. :lol:
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

Kewl! :D I can not wait for it to come out and get translated. I have read all of the available translated scans if the first series that is out there. Found up to chapter 33 Declaration of War Pt 2. Wish I could find where more are at though. :( Mabey Louise is starting to 'fill out' but it started in the wrong place. :wink:
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
xoxospadegurl13xox
Astral Realm

Post by xoxospadegurl13xox »

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT??????!!!! I DONT CARE IFM ITS RAW!
Kenji
Astral Realm

Post by Kenji »

I alway thought louise as like a VERY CUTE little sister but now after seeing 3rd picture, not only am I seeing her as woman but I'm also jealous of Saito - you lucky guy!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Remember, to build something you have to start from botton and work your way up.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Still, that makes me wonder. When is it going to be released; If it is released, is Baka-Tsuki going to be working on it? It seems to be a good read by the look of it, but then again I'm still learning Japanese (saddest part being that I'm a high school senior and all). Either way, if anyone's considering to work on this, be sure to let us know ^^
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

doubtful since BT seems to be heavy on the light novels and not so into other mediums. There are other sites out there that are translating the ZnT manga in its current form, so they will likely continue with this manga when it is released.
NeoStorm555
Astral Realm

Post by NeoStorm555 »

Hubb wrote:doubtful since BT seems to be heavy on the light novels and not so into other mediums. There are other sites out there that are translating the ZnT manga in its current form, so they will likely continue with this manga when it is released.
Oh really now? You know of anyone that's translating the ZnT manga? I would be interested in that lol. But of course the light novel is the best of the three (Novel > Anime > Manga) in my opinion
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

I PM'ed you about it and if anyone else wants to know just send me a PM.
beato
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by beato »

It is out, but we haven't got any RAWS yet, But I guess that the scans would start to appear when the first volume is realeased sínce right know its just single chapters.
scizzer12
Astral Realm

Post by scizzer12 »

Just a little update for everyone, I finally got around to applying the final touches on the first chapter.
It should be out pretty soon along with the final chapter of the first series. :roll:
Shh, don't tell anyone I told you.

The art is nice except for Saito, who I think has too small of a head now. But that's fine I guess.
I also really like the bonus chapter at the end of Volume one.
Something to look forward to.

It's a lot harder to redraw than the first series though.
Worth it.
Hubb
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hubb »

I've been waiting patiently for that last chapter; I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for your hard work.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”