Louise - Saito abuse ?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Louise - Saito abuse ?

Post by Mystes »

Ok, that means that maybe Louise is also S.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Hisoka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hisoka »

kira0802 wrote:Ok, that means that maybe Louise is also S.
And if you think about them like that... then everything makes perfect sense :?
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Ok. Let's summarize it:

Saito is M and doesn't want to admit it. So he gets on some dangerous situations and feels the pleasure of getting beaten up. Especially by Louise since she sometimes kicks on his, hum, the place between the legs.

Louise is a hard S and doesn't ant to admit it, so she is trying to find excuses to beat Saito up.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Hisoka
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Hisoka »

kira0802 wrote:Ok. Let's summarize it:

Saito is M and doesn't want to admit it. So he gets on some dangerous situations and feels the pleasure of getting beaten up. Especially by Louise since she sometimes kicks on his, hum, the place between the legs.

Louise is a hard S and doesn't ant to admit it, so she is trying to find excuses to beat Saito up.
Yeah pretty much, and that's why despite everything that happened they're still together, because they actually enjoy every minute of it and are really happy with things the way they are... :? ... :shock:

Suddenly it's like I'm seeing these novels in a whole new light :lol:
Shawne03
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

relationship

Post by Shawne03 »

can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: relationship

Post by Wolfpup »

Shawne03 wrote:can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist
Actually if you read the first chapter of the first volume that is where he falls in love with her and that is before finding out about her personality. Although she dose start softening up much later in the series. I think if the series had been able to fully continue we might have seen her become an actual nice person.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Clear
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: relationship

Post by Clear »

Wolfpup wrote:
Shawne03 wrote:can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist
Actually if you read the first chapter of the first volume that is where he falls in love with her and that is before finding out about her personality. Although she dose start softening up much later in the series. I think if the series had been able to fully continue we might have seen her become an actual nice person.
This is true, although isn't it also that he falls in love with her because he is supposed to? Because she is the main heroine. There's no story otherwise.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”