Louise - Saito abuse ?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Re: Louise - Saito abuse ?

Postby Mystes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Ok, that means that maybe Louise is also S.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
User avatar
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
 
Posts: 15932
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Re: Louise - Saito abuse ?

Postby Hisoka » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:20 pm

kira0802 wrote:Ok, that means that maybe Louise is also S.


And if you think about them like that... then everything makes perfect sense :?
Hisoka
Reader
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Re: Louise - Saito abuse ?

Postby Mystes » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Ok. Let's summarize it:

Saito is M and doesn't want to admit it. So he gets on some dangerous situations and feels the pleasure of getting beaten up. Especially by Louise since she sometimes kicks on his, hum, the place between the legs.

Louise is a hard S and doesn't ant to admit it, so she is trying to find excuses to beat Saito up.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
User avatar
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
 
Posts: 15932
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Re: Louise - Saito abuse ?

Postby Hisoka » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 pm

kira0802 wrote:Ok. Let's summarize it:

Saito is M and doesn't want to admit it. So he gets on some dangerous situations and feels the pleasure of getting beaten up. Especially by Louise since she sometimes kicks on his, hum, the place between the legs.

Louise is a hard S and doesn't ant to admit it, so she is trying to find excuses to beat Saito up.


Yeah pretty much, and that's why despite everything that happened they're still together, because they actually enjoy every minute of it and are really happy with things the way they are... :? ... :shock:

Suddenly it's like I'm seeing these novels in a whole new light :lol:
Hisoka
Reader
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

relationship

Postby Shawne03 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:00 am

can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist
Shawne03
Kyonist
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 10:19 am

Re: relationship

Postby Wolfpup » Sun May 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Shawne03 wrote:can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist

Actually if you read the first chapter of the first volume that is where he falls in love with her and that is before finding out about her personality. Although she dose start softening up much later in the series. I think if the series had been able to fully continue we might have seen her become an actual nice person.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Image
User avatar
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Location: Florida, United States

Re: relationship

Postby Clear » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Wolfpup wrote:
Shawne03 wrote:can anybody tell me a why Saito likes Louise besides being a masochist

Actually if you read the first chapter of the first volume that is where he falls in love with her and that is before finding out about her personality. Although she dose start softening up much later in the series. I think if the series had been able to fully continue we might have seen her become an actual nice person.


This is true, although isn't it also that he falls in love with her because he is supposed to? Because she is the main heroine. There's no story otherwise.
User avatar
Clear
Reader
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:13 pm

Previous

Return to Zero no Tsukaima

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest