Chapter 2 done

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

kazesenken
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Chapter 2 done

Post by kazesenken »

This was a very long chapter. And Louise's drunkenness didn't help in the last part. Anyways, I haven't heard from MFA since March, so I think that I'll probably start on chapter 4 at some point.
Synchro
Astral Realm

Re: Chapter 2 done

Post by Synchro »

Look forward to reading this volume once it's complete, I would cry starting it and not being able to end it due to it being unfinished, keep up the good work ;]

*EDIT*

Was just checking the edit history, does anyone know where Darknemo dissapeared too? By the looks of it, he was a tireless relentless translation machine.
Pedram
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Pedram »

kazesenken wrote:This was a very long chapter. And Louise's drunkenness didn't help in the last part. Anyways, I haven't heard from MFA since March, so I think that I'll probably start on chapter 4 at some point.
Very Well done and Tyvvvvvvvm :D
i Don't think if i can Keep up with not Reading them anymore now ... xD I hope at least Chapter 3 End so i read the Ch1 to 3 xD i Really Can't wait anymore Q.Q Specially after i read some Spoiler >.> some unfinished Spoiler that make me soooooooooooooooo Wanting to Figure whats gonna happen in vol 14 xD
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

I sometimes see Darkneom in the AS forums.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Synchro
Astral Realm

Post by Synchro »

Should try to get that guy back to translating for Zero No Tsukaima, it's a little, hell it's completely biased but, this is my favourite series in a while, the last time I felt something like this over a piece of anime/manga/novel etc, is when I watched Clannad in a marathon. That series was super sad, I am a man, but I admit, tears have come from my eyes at least 4 times throughout this series, I also semi-cried when Saito died in the enemy, I am too soft.

Return to “Zero no Tsukaima”